• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why don't you type me? It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thistlechaser

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say you're just a misanthropic ENTJ. I say E because you seem like a Te-dom to me. You're leading with logic, and you've said you don't value people's feelings. Ni- secondary because you think through every little potential outcome of a situation to such a degree that you've even decided which types of deaths you don't want to cause, etc. Se is tertiary, you're quick on the draw with your examples, you're scanning the potential descriptions for anything that doesn't fit, and you're picking it apart, breaking it open, checking your list of Te-structures and spitting out a quick response and theory. You even add some further speculation with your Ni.

I say ENTJ and not INTJ because of your energy. Fi-inferior cause man, are you an anxious ball of nerves and unprocessed/unintegrated feelings. Everything is put in its neat, nice tiny package that you have controlled and accounted for. No room to just go on gut instinct.

Eh, but what do I know? I'm just going on gut instinct, anyway. You feel like an ENTJ I know.

Can you tell what people are really feeling about you? Can you foresee how their feelings might affect you in future endeavors? How tolerant are you of explanations that aren't concrete and requires that the person take a long time to describe how they feel?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I'd say you're just a misanthropic ENTJ. I say E because you seem like a Te-dom to me. You're leading with logic, and you've said you don't value people's feelings. Ni- secondary because you think through every little potential outcome of a situation to such a degree that you've even decided which types of deaths you don't want to cause, etc. Se is tertiary, you're quick on the draw with your examples, you're scanning the potential descriptions for anything that doesn't fit, and you're picking it apart, breaking it open, checking your list of Te-structures and spitting out a quick response and theory. You even add some further speculation with your Ni.

I say ENTJ and not INTJ because of your energy. Fi-inferior cause man, are you an anxious ball of nerves and unprocessed/unintegrated feelings. Everything is put in its neat, nice tiny package that you have controlled and accounted for. No room to just go on gut instinct.

Eh, but what do I know? I'm just going on gut instinct, anyway. You feel like an ENTJ I know.

Can you tell what people are really feeling about you? Can you foresee how their feelings might affect you in future endeavors? How tolerant are you of explanations that aren't concrete and requires that the person take a long time to describe how they feel?

I am getting strong xSTP vibes, his style of speech aids this impression.

ESTPs can often mistype as ENTJs.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Yall should just watch my video I posted in a section of the forum known as "the lounge". It's me irl trying to say things indicative of my type in as natural a manner I can muster.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?

I can't ever truly tell what others are feeling about me, which drives me mad honestly.
I can indeed foresee how their feelings might effect me in future endeavors, but I think that more often than not to do so would be a crude misjudgment if proper investigation into their truest most genuine feelings is not completed beforehand. Because, well, just read my answer to your 1st question.
Not very tolerant. One of my worst qualities is to dismiss other people's emotional roadblocks as whiny trivial bullshit while focusing so intensely on my own, frequently even more trivial and whiny heartaches, so much to the point where I almost feel guilty about it. Making exceptions to this is always available for either my loved ones or (if the heavens would ever permit) particularly good looking female strangers who would for some reason approach me for heartfelt emotional counseling.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Update: I pasted some of your forum comments into an classifier designed to deduce type by text (assuming you actually talk a bit like this). It came up as ENTJ.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Update: I pasted some of your forum comments into an classifier designed to deduce type by text (assuming you actually talk a bit like this). It came up as ENTJ.

Cool that sounds like a cool program. And yeah I do talk like this, wish I didn't though because I get a lot of shit for it. I was told recently by one of my younger peers I'm an 80 year old trapped in a twenty year old's body largely because of my speech/ mannerisms. Can't help it though, I was raised by my reasonably upper class grandparents so I've adapted to instinctively using more formal language than the norm :/.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Cool that sounds like a cool program. And yeah I do talk like this, wish I didn't though because I get a lot of shit for it. I was told recently by one of my younger peers I'm an 80 year old trapped in a twenty year old's body largely because of my speech/ mannerisms. Can't help it though, I was raised by my reasonably upper class grandparents so I've adapted to instinctively using more formal language than the norm :/.

Oh, but it isn't. You know, when I typed extracts from an essay I had written to that program, it spat me out as an INTP. When I gave an extract of a passionate conversation - INFJ. How couldn't that be the case though? The program doesn't understand that people utilize a standardized writing style for formal documents, and tend to express emotion when under stress. It is just a computer program; non-sentient and hence incapable of making such distinctions.

You have taken a flawed test at face value because you got the result you wanted. What I didn't tell you was that if I used other posts of yours, less formal ones (i.e. more "usual"), they came out with a Sensing preference. So, does that make you an ESTP? :dry:

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Oh, but it isn't. You know, when I typed extracts from an essay I had written to that program, it spat me out as an INTP. When I gave an extract of a passionate conversation - INFJ. How couldn't that be the case though? The program doesn't understand that people utilize a standardized writing style for formal documents, and tend to express emotion when under stress. It is just a computer program; non-sentient and hence incapable of making such distinctions.

You have taken a flawed test at face value because you got the result you wanted. What I didn't tell you was that if I used other posts of yours, less formal ones (i.e. more "usual"), they came out with a Sensing preference. So, does that make you an ESTP? :dry:

possibly. Shit idk. You have kind of a debateish tone about you right now, I don't know if I care for it...btw saying something's "cool" does not mean they're taking this cool thing at face value. It's like You're so hellbent on being contrary you resort to misinterpreting me what appears to be quite blatantly. And if I'm ESTP (very doubtful I'm an extrovert of any kind but I'm not against the possibility nor is it totally out of the question), that's great. I like pretty much like any label, except INFP. That would be the only type that wouldn't flatter me if assigned to me. Can't really say why exactly...

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
possibly. Shit idk. You have kind of a debateish tone about you right now, I don't know if I care for it...btw saying something's "cool" does not mean they're taking this cool thing at face value. It's like You're so hellbent on being contrary you resort to misinterpreting me what appears to be quite blatantly. And if I'm ESTP (very doubtful I'm an extrovert of any kind but I'm not against the possibility nor is it totally out of the question), that's great. I like pretty much like any label, except INFP. That would be the only type that wouldn't flatter me if assigned to me. Can't really say why exactly...

All I am saying is you can't judge someone's personality type based on that test. It is warning to everybody, and I didn't mean for you to take it personally.

If you are an introvert, I will retract my earlier hasty judgement and agree with past posters that you fit the ISTP mould best. However, you seem quite energetic and self-confident compared to most introverts I have come across. Why do you consider yourself to be an introvert?

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
All I am saying is you can't judge someone's personality type based on that test. It is warning to everybody, and I didn't mean for you to take it personally.

If you are an introvert, I will retract my earlier hasty judgement and agree with past posters that you fit the ISTP mould best. However, you seem quite energetic and self-confident compared to most introverts I have come across. Why do you consider yourself to be an introvert?

Because prolonged social interaction makes me tense, bored, and miss my freedom to fart without getting embarrassed by it. There's 3 reasons to deal with people irl 1. drugs 2. sex 3. employment/ expanded work opportunities. If none of those are the end result to the interaction in question, I have wasted my good time and become homesick for more tranquil circumstances. edit: I feel like all that sounded rather harsh, I mean I'm not some antisocial asshole who uses people and nothing more, just people who aren't related to me by blood or close to me by way of mentorship, a personal infatuation, etc.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would guess ENTJ 3w4.

Jaguar

[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] better not watch that video. He thinks looking past appearances is Si.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] better not watch that video. He thinks looking past appearances is Si.

Heh, why should I listen to the likes of you?

The guy in the video says that ESTP and ENTJ are both extroverts.

********MIND BLOWN**********

Jaguar

Heh, why should I listen to the likes of you?

The guy in the video says that ESTP and ENTJ are both extroverts.

********MIND BLOWN**********

Type the guy in the video who speaks like molasses is stuck on his tongue.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YTqkb5w.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se looks at surface appearances? That makes it sound like a rather mundane perceiving faculty (watching the sun set, blah-blah). In fact, Se is rather good at predicting future results based on past experiences. Thus, Se is an anticipatory function. Se always knows what's coming. It's not always correct, but the Se-dom thinks the predictions will always be spot on, and particularly, that humans are simple and predictable. The Se has a response waiting for every prediction. The way to get around this is by refusing to respond predictably. This throws the Se function off the placeholder it has set.

The greatest weakness of the Se-dom is distractability. Once you've laid the 'red herring' across an Se-dom's path, the Se will never get back on track.

Jaguar

You always post rubbish like that to cover up your ignorance of type models and Jungian concepts.
Go learn the difference between Ni and Si. And while you're at it, go learn all of the function-attitudes; something you have yet to do, but don't even realize.

*waits for yet another moronic pic to be posted*

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You always post rubbish like that to cover up your ignorance of type models and Jungian concepts.
Go learn the difference between Ni and Si. And while you're at it, go learn all of the function-attitudes; something you have yet to do, but don't even realize.

*waits for yet another moronic pic to be posted*

There is little to be gained from reading books on typology. Get out of your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.