• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why don't you type me? It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
close, i think we have another stp counter phobic six on our hands

i give him 2 more days, maximum

How intolerant. I am disappointed by your lack of commitment to diversity.

I for one hope Romello stays, as (unlike you for example) he appears to have a personality. The bland, robotic political correctness that pervades the forum can be rather daunting at times and it brings a smile to my face when somebody breaks the mould and expresses themselves. Without a little controversy now and again we would all become rather bored.

I agree with e8. As a counterphobic 6 myself, I believe that Romello shows more genuinely 8ish traits. He could well be an 8-6-4 (triple reactive).

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How intolerant. I am disappointed by your lack of commitment to diversity.

I for one hope Romello stays, as (unlike you for example) he appears to have a personality. The bland, robotic political correctness that pervades the forum can be rather daunting at times and it brings a smile to my face when somebody breaks the mould and expresses themselves. Without a little controversy now and again we would all become rather bored.

I agree with e8. As a counterphobic 6 myself, I believe that Romello shows more genuinely 8ish traits. He could well be an 8-6-4 (triple reactive).

If you don't think silvery sleeves has a personality and is bland, robotic and politically correct, then we're not reading the same forum.

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh I'm no tactile learner believe me. Lectures or films help me learn better than any other method, academically speaking or not. Anyway, I fucking hate crowds. As shameful as it is, I've been getting panic attacks in large crowds since I was in the 7th grade. They make me feel like some kind of faceless nobody. One on one communication is where I thrive, even though I also, not proudly but truly, have developed some somewhat misanthropic leanings since my boyhood. This is mainly due to some spiritual dilemmas I've been through, ya know, the kind that make a "spiritual dilemma" an illusionary concept and reduces the human experience to a matter of the physical. Flesh and bones, farts and piss... all the beauty and wonder that we perceive in one another is fleeting, usually corrupted eventually, and entirely dependent upon rules of nature that seem so opposite of how we "spiritual", for lack of a better word, creatures should be governed. It's disturbing...so yeah you can see how that deters me from avoiding anxiety in crowds. Plus the body heat...oh god the sweaty gas chambers...anyway I'm off track..what was you next question? Oh, right. Rules or possibilities. You see, to me the two have little in common. Rules are possibilities realized. Some are just others are not, some are better than further possibilities where as others are not. It's quite balanced. Now, if you would have went the more precise route and made that a question of the possible vs. the currently impossible, the latter would be the clear victor. Pondering the impossible is what keeps the suicide rate among us keyboard pecking forum browsers nice and low, right? And, yes, i am easily distracted. Hey, what was that? ....................................get it? :huh: (that's my inquisitive face)

I'm sorry [MENTION=22198]KellBell[/MENTION] but this is not 8 above. For now I want to stop short of calling him a 6 because we haven't really heard much about his true motivations. Also, no Se type would EVER learn better from lectures or films. We learn everything best by doing it. That may sound stereotypical but it is the truth and any SP would tell you the same. I am also going to suggest he is an intuitive type, from the way he writes and the way he learns.

For exactly the reasons listed by the OP. Also, for the cyber bullying I've endured from users Jaguar, Marmotini, Fuzzy Conduit, and 93JC. I tried not to let it get to me at first, but then it just became meaner and nastier and just too much for me. My spirit isn't made of steel ya know...

This is his gem of a troll post from here. This guy is very comfortable being in the comfort of his own home messing with people. I am leaning towards INTP/J.

KellBell

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry [MENTION=22198]KellBell[/MENTION] but this is not 8 above. For now I want to stop short of calling him a 6 because we haven't really heard much about his true motivations. Also, no Se type would EVER learn better from lectures or films. We learn everything best by doing it. That may sound stereotypical but it is the truth and any SP would tell you the same. I am also going to suggest he is an intuitive type, from the way he writes and the way he learns.

This is his gem of a troll post from here. This guy is very comfortable being in the comfort of his own home messing with people. I am leaning towards INTP/J.

I'm arguing for a Ti type with Se axillary, but if he isn't an 8, perhaps a 5 wing 6 since 5s integrate at 8, I would say the odds of him being an intuitive type are slim to none, but an ISTP would have Ni as his or her 3rd function. I mean technically I am an Se type, although Se is my smallest function, and I learn better from lectures an films... I'm just saying that although he might be a 6, I feel it is less likely. I have a very close friend who is an INTP as well as an older sister and they would NEVER speak in black and white terms as he does.

Oh, and it might be worth mentioning that he still could be an 8 and just look a lot different than you do. I am an INFJ type 3 and I look a hell of a lot different than my ESTP friend who is also a type 3.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personal typing thread closed since member is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.