User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 85

  1. #71
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellBell View Post
    MBTI, ISTP
    Enneagram, Type 8

    I feel like your issues with others controlling you, your dislike of authority, your issues with anger, your black and white tendency to believe that you are right and your matter of fact attitude seem very characteristic of a less healthy 8 as apposed to an "overdeveloped Fi." Ti is a judging function and Se is also very straight forward. I think that since Se would be your first extroverted function and Ti would be your first introverted function you would look very much like an ESTP, except you would have a bit more Ni, which could also explain why an INTJ would resonate with you since an INTJ is a thinking type that uses Ni. It would also explain why as a sensor you would be attracted to the descriptions of XNXJ types.

    Read over these and see if you resonate with them...
    8 - Enneagram Type Eight: The Challenger
    ISTP Personality Type Profile
    I don't have anger issues...I mean I do but I don't think I've said anything on the internet to indicate them.

  2. #72

    Default

    @Romello You are surprisingly entertaining (It's not like I stalked you or anything). But please don't get yourself banned, would be too bad. Btw. will you reveal your MBTI results at some point? Btw. you still haven't answered me if you are just freaking bored, therefor you are unloading your excess energy on people that seem mentally weak on the internet while smirking your ass of and enjoying yourself to the fullest. - I Like~
    Does this song desciribes your feelings?

    If yes, let's get to know each-other.
    Last edited by Golden Experience; 07-27-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the regarding person

  3. #73
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Experience View Post
    @Romello You are surprisingly entertaining (It's not like I stalked you or anything). But please don't get yourself banned, would be too bad. Btw. will you reveal your MBTI results at some point? Btw. you still haven't answered me if you are just freaking bored, therefor you are unloading your excess energy on people that seem mentally weak on the internet while smirking your ass of and enjoying yourself to the fullest. - I Like~
    Does this song desciribes your feelings?

    If yes, let's get to know each-other.
    No but this one does: Kashflow Da God "Kush" (feat. Trademark Da Skydiver, & Young Cam)(Prod. by B. Corder) - YouTube

    smoke break brb

  4. #74
    Junior Member KellBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    iei Ni
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romello View Post
    I don't have anger issues...I mean I do but I don't think I've said anything on the internet to indicate them.
    You said one of your greatest fears is that you'll lose control in a fist fight and take someone out. If that doesn't say "I may have anger issues" then I don't know what does. You also mentioned that you have a strong aversion to being controlled and our personalities tend to form around our core fears, and if I'm right and you're an enneagram type 8 then your core fear is being controlled, in turn to counteract that fear 8s sometimes become a bit overbearing themselves. As well, I have strong Fe with Ni, I can pick up on your tone very well, and even without you saying anything about your anger, your manner of speaking would suggest that your character is a bit forceful at times, like when you said that anyone in good emotional health would understand what you were talking about when you spoke of life's innate beauty, that statement was very abrasive and a bit assumptive even if sounding abrasive was never your intent. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing to struggle with anger if you are able to self sooth, but it does seem to be a reality of yours. If you would like to talk abut it I would be more than happy to talk about it with you.

  5. #75
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellBell View Post
    MBTI, ISTP
    Enneagram, Type 8

    I feel like your issues with others controlling you, your dislike of authority, your issues with anger, your black and white tendency to believe that you are right and your matter of fact attitude seem very characteristic of a less healthy 8 as apposed to an "overdeveloped Fi." Ti is a judging function and Se is also very straight forward. I think that since Se would be your first extroverted function and Ti would be your first introverted function you would look very much like an ESTP, except you would have a bit more Ni, which could also explain why an INTJ would resonate with you since an INTJ is a thinking type that uses Ni. It would also explain why as a sensor you would be attracted to the descriptions of XNXJ types.

    Read over these and see if you resonate with them...
    8 - Enneagram Type Eight: The Challenger
    ISTP Personality Type Profile
    close, i think we have another stp counter phobic six on our hands

    i give him 2 more days, maximum

  6. #76
    Junior Member KellBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    iei Ni
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    close, i think we have another stp counter phobic six on our hands

    i give him 2 more days, maximum
    “Come on. Comeoooonnnnn. cmoooon... type me. What's wrong with you people?”
    ***Look at the way he’s trying to bait us here, it’s playful, but it’s also borderline aggressive.

    4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
    “Person I'd like to be: Some kind of enigmatic figurehead.”
    ***Look at the way he gravitates toward wanting power.

    8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
    “I find myself in a stress evoking setting like prison… where unwritten rules call for the repression of such behavior as a matter of social and sometimes literal survival.”
    ***Look at the way he looks at emotions as a type of prison, something he has to fight against as a matter of survival.

    11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
    “There is real beauty in it though, as anyone in good emotional health will understand without requiring an explanation.”
    ***Look at the way that he is so forceful and black and white with his opinions, which goes hand and hand with the tendency to believe you’re right.

    12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
    “My relationship with authority is always based on fear and/ or respect on my part. I hope to one day attain some authority of my own so I can eliminate that pesky fear element from the equation.”
    ***Look at the way his fear is not of being unable to trust himself but of being underneath others. He clearly doesn’t like the idea of being controlled by others and craves independence.

    13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
    Order: good. Chaos: bad. This is common sense.
    ***Look at the way that he assumes his point of view is just common sense and how there must be an absolute truth, either right or wrong.

    14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
    My top 5 greatest fears:
    5. Accidentally killing someone by getting carried away in a fistfight.
    ***Think about the way that this fear shows a serious fighting instinct and a very excitable temper.

    I see how it might be possible to type him as a counter phobic 6, but I don't think that's what's going on here, I see ISTP type 8.

  7. #77
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellBell View Post
    “Come on. Comeoooonnnnn. cmoooon... type me. What's wrong with you people?”
    ***Look at the way he’s trying to bait us here, it’s playful, but it’s also borderline aggressive.

    4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
    “Person I'd like to be: Some kind of enigmatic figurehead.”
    ***Look at the way he gravitates toward wanting power.

    8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
    “I find myself in a stress evoking setting like prison… where unwritten rules call for the repression of such behavior as a matter of social and sometimes literal survival.”
    ***Look at the way he looks at emotions as a type of prison, something he has to fight against as a matter of survival.

    11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
    “There is real beauty in it though, as anyone in good emotional health will understand without requiring an explanation.”
    ***Look at the way that he is so forceful and black and white with his opinions, which goes hand and hand with the tendency to believe you’re right.

    12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
    “My relationship with authority is always based on fear and/ or respect on my part. I hope to one day attain some authority of my own so I can eliminate that pesky fear element from the equation.”
    ***Look at the way his fear is not of being unable to trust himself but of being underneath others. He clearly doesn’t like the idea of being controlled by others and craves independence.

    13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
    Order: good. Chaos: bad. This is common sense.
    ***Look at the way that he assumes his point of view is just common sense and how there must be an absolute truth, either right or wrong.

    14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
    My top 5 greatest fears:
    5. Accidentally killing someone by getting carried away in a fistfight.
    ***Think about the way that this fear shows a serious fighting instinct and a very excitable temper.

    I see how it might be possible to type him as a counter phobic 6, but I don't think that's what's going on here, I see ISTP type 8.
    c'est possible

  8. #78
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellBell View Post
    13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
    Order: good. Chaos: bad. This is common sense.
    ***Look at the way that he assumes his point of view is just common sense and how there must be an absolute truth, either right or wrong.
    this answer stuck out to me. hard. there's something in this response. the kind of thing you could hold a whole separate discussion about.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #79
    Junior Member KellBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    iei Ni
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    c'est possible
    To be fair, now that I've thought about it more he did seem suspicious of me knowing about his anger issues, that was very counter phobic 6 of him

  10. #80
    Junior Member KellBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    iei Ni
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    this answer stuck out to me. hard. there's something in this response. the kind of thing you could hold a whole separate discussion about.
    Yeah, it's the same as when he said that the beauty of life is obvious, but I would think that a combination of strong Ti and and Se with an enneagram type 8 would get you there, to this world of harsh black and white. My brother is an ESTP and my dad is an enneagram type 8 and an ESTJ, I'm quite familiar with this type of thinking, it's very sensor like, that much is for sure.

Similar Threads

  1. Would you type me? It'll be quick.
    By awbro in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 09:48 PM
  2. How would you type me as a child?
    By Kiddo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
  3. Why don't you guys just ban me!!!!!
    By ThatGirl in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:27 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:11 PM
  5. how would you type me?
    By jcloudz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 02:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO