First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Romello View Post
    Firstly: I would sentence him for the full 40 years. Using a diseased boy as an excuse for traumatizing/ potentially doing violence to innocent bankgoers who have nothing to do with his rather common plight is about as low as it gets. Seek government assistance, sell drugs..do whatever you gotta do to do what you want to do but don't put strangers' safety on the line for some shocking display of heedlessness disguised as a noble crusade.

Secondly: I don't know what a "Eureka" moment is, but in order to answer any given question I usually put in a fair amount of research, provided the question interests me and isn't a useless question like " Do ALL fish lay eggs?" or something boring like that. The second half of the question makes little sense to me, for wouldn't thinking about a problem entail studying (however informally) it and vice versa?
    Well, first things first, you are definitely sensing. I think you would be a T, but F could be possible. An ST?

I'd have to ask a few function questions though, to decide the rest.

Firstly, would you find facts and details to be primarily understood in hindsight -when processing the experienced data -or when working directly with them?
    Do you internalize information, or observe in passively?

Is logic an observation of systems inherent in the world around you, or is it something that you build to organize the world?

Do you feel your own emotions more strongly than that of people around you, or do you empathize with other peoples emotions easier than processing your own?

Between systematic decision making, or empathetic decision making, how do you usually make a decision when friends are involved?
    Do you cater to them individually or not?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by renaiziphonts View Post
    Well, first things first, you are definitely sensing. I think you would be a T, but F could be possible. An ST?

I'd have to ask a few function questions though, to decide the rest.

Firstly, would you find facts and details to be primarily understood in hindsight -when processing the experienced data -or when working directly with them?
    Do you internalize information, or observe in passively?

Is logic an observation of systems inherent in the world around you, or is it something that you build to organize the world?

Do you feel your own emotions more strongly than that of people around you, or do you empathize with other peoples emotions easier than processing your own?

Between systematic decision making, or empathetic decision making, how do you usually make a decision when friends are involved?
    Do you cater to them individually or not?
    First set of questions: Well, professor, it's best to first ponder whatever particular circumstances this would apply to for hints of whether or not to process information in hindsight or directly. Highly situational. I, for one, opt for whichever yeilds the best results.

First stand- alone question: The former always. The latter if you're talented.

Second stand- alone question: I like this question because it allows me to vent about how often times I fell as though my emotional framework is sturdier and straighter than most others. My emotions themselves are purer, more right, and more generally beneficial. I'm touchy about who should or shouldn't have tender feelings thrown their way or who does or doesn't deserve toxic emotions directed at them, and it frustrates me when hardly anybody shares these feelings with me. I guess I process my own emotions better because I sometimes make myself blush at how vivid and correct they can get.

Second set of questions: I haven't any friends. In reference to the handful of male acquaintances around my age I have who some might be less embarrassed to call friends, I really could care less about empathizing with their bitch asses. Only family members, lovers, sex partners, and a reasonable number of women, children, and elderly people outside of those categories are worthy of employing empathy in making decisions regarding them. My "friends" are all grown men (legally speaking) who I am not in love with, related to, or *cough* *cough* physically involved with. In fact, it delights me to witness temporary personal suffering on their parts. Not much else to talk about with those clowns if there's no conflict to discuss. Ya know, it's kinda like when a celebrity dies and you show regret for their passing, maybe even a little grief, on the outside while really those are just polite gestures to conceal the fact that all you really care about is satisfying your fascination with exactly how many grams of heroin it took to get the job done or who's gonna host the Oscars now that sorta thing. Detached interest, nothing sadistic or anything. As for catering to them individually, no. Well, sometimes. If I get something out of it sure.

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

First set of questions: Well, professor, it's best to first ponder whatever particular circumstances this would apply to for hints of whether or not to process information in hindsight or directly. Highly situational. I, for one, opt for whichever yeilds the best results.

First stand- alone question: The former always. The latter if you're talented.

Second stand- alone question: I like this question because it allows me to vent about how often times I fell as though my emotional framework is sturdier and straighter than most others. My emotions themselves are purer, more right, and more generally beneficial. I'm touchy about who should or shouldn't have tender feelings thrown their way or who does or doesn't deserve toxic emotions directed at them, and it frustrates me when hardly anybody shares these feelings with me. I guess I process my own emotions better because I sometimes make myself blush at how vivid and correct they can get.

Second set of questions: I haven't any friends. In reference to the handful of male acquaintances around my age I have who some might be less embarrassed to call friends, I really could care less about empathizing with their bitch asses. Only family members, lovers, sex partners, and a reasonable number of women, children, and elderly people outside of those categories are worthy of employing empathy in making decisions regarding them. My "friends" are all grown men (legally speaking) who I am not in love with, related to, or *cough* *cough* physically involved with. In fact, it delights me to witness temporary personal suffering on their parts. Not much else to talk about with those clowns if there's no conflict to discuss. Ya know, it's kinda like when a celebrity dies and you show regret for their passing, maybe even a little grief, on the outside while really those are just polite gestures to conceal the fact that all you really care about is satisfying your fascination with exactly how many grams of heroin it took to get the job done or who's gonna host the Oscars now that sorta thing. Detached interest, nothing sadistic or anything. As for catering to them individually, no. Well, sometimes. If I get something out of it sure.
    I'm out of my element as far as STs, but I think I have two guesses. You seem like a feeling/perceiving type, so an SFP could be possible. These types are known as the "performs" mostly because they enjoy being the center of attention often. If you're an ESFP, however, you would have a harder time expressing emotions, so I am not sure.

If you were an ESTP, however, then that would coincide better with your functions, or what I had gathered of them. For this to be the case, you'd likely struggle with vocalizing logic, while having a strong set of rules and systems. At the same time, it would be important for you to sense the world. Likely you'd be a tactile learner, doing better if you can see, taste, and touch the object of your study. As well, it would be important for you to share your feelings, though you may have trouble with it.
    I only know two ESTs, but they have all expressed that "they don't have friends, only acquaintances." I don't know why that is, and as I said, I'm out of my element here, but ESTP sounds most accurate.

Two more questions, just to double check:
    In a crowd, do you feel exhausted or enthralled? Do you enjoy large groups, or one-on-one communication.

Of rules and possibilities, which is more important? Are you easily distracted?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

I'm out of my element as far as STs, but I think I have two guesses. You seem like a feeling/perceiving type, so an SFP could be possible. These types are known as the "performs" mostly because they enjoy being the center of attention often. If you're an ESFP, however, you would have a harder time expressing emotions, so I am not sure.

If you were an ESTP, however, then that would coincide better with your functions, or what I had gathered of them. For this to be the case, you'd likely struggle with vocalizing logic, while having a strong set of rules and systems. At the same time, it would be important for you to sense the world. Likely you'd be a tactile learner, doing better if you can see, taste, and touch the object of your study. As well, it would be important for you to share your feelings, though you may have trouble with it.
    I only know two ESTs, but they have all expressed that "they don't have friends, only acquaintances." I don't know why that is, and as I said, I'm out of my element here, but ESTP sounds most accurate.

Two more questions, just to double check:
    In a crowd, do you feel exhausted or enthralled? Do you enjoy large groups, or one-on-one communication.

Of rules and possibilities, which is more important? Are you easily distracted?
    Oh I'm no tactile learner believe me. Lectures or films help me learn better than any other method, academically speaking or not. Anyway, I fucking hate crowds. As shameful as it is, I've been getting panic attacks in large crowds since I was in the 7th grade. They make me feel like some kind of faceless nobody. One on one communication is where I thrive, even though I also, not proudly but truly, have developed some somewhat misanthropic leanings since my boyhood. This is mainly due to some spiritual dilemmas I've been through, ya know, the kind that make a "spiritual dilemma" an illusionary concept and reduces the human experience to a matter of the physical. Flesh and bones, farts and piss... all the beauty and wonder that we perceive in one another is fleeting, usually corrupted eventually, and entirely dependent upon rules of nature that seem so opposite of how we "spiritual", for lack of a better word, creatures should be governed. It's disturbing...so yeah you can see how that deters me from avoiding anxiety in crowds. Plus the body heat...oh god the sweaty gas chambers...anyway I'm off track..what was you next question? Oh, right. Rules or possibilities. You see, to me the two have little in common. Rules are possibilities realized. Some are just others are not, some are better than further possibilities where as others are not. It's quite balanced. Now, if you would have went the more precise route and made that a question of the possible vs. the currently impossible, the latter would be the clear victor. Pondering the impossible is what keeps the suicide rate among us keyboard pecking forum browsers nice and low, right? And, yes, i am easily distracted. Hey, what was that? ....................................get it? (that's my inquisitive face)

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh I'm no tactile learner believe me. Lectures or films help me learn better than any other method, academically speaking or not. Anyway, I fucking hate crowds. As shameful as it is, I've been getting panic attacks in large crowds since I was in the 7th grade. They make me feel like some kind of faceless nobody. One on one communication is where I thrive, even though I also, not proudly but truly, have developed some somewhat misanthropic leanings since my boyhood. This is mainly due to some spiritual dilemmas I've been through, ya know, the kind that make a "spiritual dilemma" an illusionary concept and reduces the human experience to a matter of the physical. Flesh and bones, farts and piss... all the beauty and wonder that we perceive in one another is fleeting, usually corrupted eventually, and entirely dependent upon rules of nature that seem so opposite of how we "spiritual", for lack of a better word, creatures should be governed. It's disturbing...so yeah you can see how that deters me from avoiding anxiety in crowds. Plus the body heat...oh god the sweaty gas chambers...anyway I'm off track..what was you next question? Oh, right. Rules or possibilities. You see, to me the two have little in common. Rules are possibilities realized. Some are just others are not, some are better than further possibilities where as others are not. It's quite balanced. Now, if you would have went the more precise route and made that a question of the possible vs. the currently impossible, the latter would be the clear victor. Pondering the impossible is what keeps the suicide rate among us keyboard pecking forum browsers nice and low, right? And, yes, i am easily distracted. Hey, what was that? ....................................get it? (that's my inquisitive face)
    You see, the real problem here is you are too dang smart. When I ask you a question theres almost too much information! That makes it hard to type you sometimes, but I am sort of jealous of the self-enlightenment. From the looks of it, you are IST, but I really can't J/P. You are aware of what you're lacking, so you compensate, and I can't see which way you're leaning.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

You see, the real problem here is you are too dang smart. When I ask you a question theres almost too much information! That makes it hard to type you sometimes, but I am sort of jealous of the self-enlightenment. From the looks of it, you are IST, but I really can't J/P. You are aware of what you're lacking, so you compensate, and I can't see which way you're leaning.
    Ooohhh flattering and helpful. The whole package. Well done sir/ madam.

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Ooohhh flattering and helpful. The whole package. Well done sir/ madam.
    I hope that helps. The best thing I can suggest is find an ISTF and an ISTJ, and just talk to them. That'll do something for understanding what they're actually like.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

I hope that helps. The best thing I can suggest is find an ISTF and an ISTJ, and just talk to them. That'll do something for understanding what they're actually like.
    An ISTF? Interesting...so someone who uses thinking and feeling equally at all times and has absolutely zero preference for either judging or perceiving. Sounds like quite the character.

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

An ISTF? Interesting...so someone who uses thinking and feeling equally at all times and has absolutely zero preference for either judging or perceiving. Sounds like quite the character.
    ISTP, sorry. A small mistake that changes a lot, I guess.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

ISTP, sorry. A small mistake that changes a lot, I guess.
    I was just fuckin with you bro hah. Obviously ISTP was what you meant.