• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

desperately looking for my type for 2 years now :/ help appreciated

lume

I really dont know which type I am, Im probably sure that Im an introvert and maybe an intuitive.

I dont really know how to start, so does someone know how I could find out my type? Or are there questions that would help determining it?

Thanks ;)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really dont know which type I am, Im probably sure that Im an introvert and maybe an intuitive.

I dont really know how to start, so does someone know how I could find out my type? Or are there questions that would help determining it?

Thanks ;)

Ha, well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've come to the right place.

You may get lots of personality test suggestions, but this is my favorite:

John's Personality Test

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Thanks ;)

There is a section on this in New Member Resources. I recommend checking that out.