• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's BlackCat's type?

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@ the bolded- wouldn't that be Se? Taking information from the environment rather than from a personalized line of reasoning. That doesn't sound very much like a strong T actually. Explain?
I'm not meaning it is his environment on a sensory level, I mean he derives information from sources in his environment.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I relate to a lot of what you said, my inkling is some sort of dom or aux Fi. but I refuse to be like oh yes yes yes absolutely because we don't know each other in reality and my impression could be different in that scenerio i can't say who would be right though.

If he prefers Fi over Fe, that eliminates TP, and FJ, leaving the following as options

ENTJ
INTJ
INFP
ISFP
ISTJ
ESTJ
ESFP
ENFP

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not meaning it is his environment on a sensory level, I mean he derives information from sources in his environment.
That could be either Se or Si.
I don't think people go around talking about others' weaknesses... but I guess my weakness would be a well founded and sensible logical argument against my claims or beliefs. The rare times that this happens, it throws me for a loop. - this doesn't sound like an ISFP
Why not? Struck me as very Fi.
Well I am a very good leader, and people naturally look to me to make decisions whether I'm the boss or not. I have a "know how" about the situation, I always have a solution for whatever problem comes up, and I get said solution fast. I have a very quick mind. I have a "can do" attitude, and almost always get what I want. I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and for others. I stick to my word, and I mean what I say. I like to consider myself a trustworthy person. I feel that I have a very good "people-dar" and can gauge others and their intentions and moods easily based on their actions. I feel that I am moral at heart, and treat people fairly; unless I see them treat others unfairly, which then they get the same treatment. -

Though ISFPs can be quite accomplished, they are not typically known for their leadership aptitude. Comments like "I almost always get what I want", "I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and others" - don't sound ISFP.
It doesn't sound ISFP but it sounds very 8. I suspect that a lot of it comes from a strong 8 wing.

This may be beating a dead horse, but I'm damned sure he's not an ESTJ. I stick with ISFP -- ISTP as second choice.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why not? Struck me as very Fi.

I do agree with you that it sounds Fi. It also sounds like he is a natural leader though.

Looking at the leadership question and distribution of types and functions in managers, there was a study done that evaluated 37,549 managers that attended leadership development programs as the Center For Creative Leadership between 1985 and 1982 (reported in Proceedings of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Leadership: An International Research Conference. College Park, MD: University of Maryland University college National Leadership Institute, 1994). Here are the statistics that were presented at that conference:

ISTJ - 17%
ESTJ - 15.8%
ENTJ - 13.1%
INTJ - 10%
ENTP - 8.1%
INTP - 6.6%
ENFP - 5.1%
ESFJ - 3.6%
ISFJ - 3.4%
ISTP - 3.4%
ENFJ - 3.4%
ESTP - 3.2%
INFP - 2.7%
INFJ - 1.9%
ISFP 1.2%

Noon

What makes you gals think I'm an E type? Out of curiosity. And [MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION] why can't you tell S or N?

Pretty sure you're an SP and you've never given me ENFP vibes either... it just doesn't feel right to put you as inferior Ni. At the same time, it also seems like Te is too prominent in you to be the inferior, unless you've come to value it through natural type progression? Even in that case though it seems a bit too natural.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty sure you're an SP and you've never given me ENFP vibes either... it just doesn't feel right to put you as inferior Ni. At the same time, it also seems like Te is too prominent in you to be the inferior, unless you've come to value it through natural type progression? Even in that case though it seems a bit too natural.

Kinda ran into that wall myself :/

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So which SFP shall it be?

wolfy

awsm
I'm not sure how Fi would be used in your daily life -- I can't visualize that well. With Te being an external-world action function, for the most part, it would make sense that Te would be more represented in everyday life. But I don't know how it feels for Fi-doms to live the Fi lifestyle.

I still don't see Si in the OP, and I still don't see J much at all.

FWIW [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION] you vibe similarly to senza tema (ISFP 9) and Randomnity (ISTP 6).

More Senza

So which SFP shall it be?

If it is sfp then isfp

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
As per our vent conversation, this guy in the youtube video below (who is a personal friend of mine); is the same meta-type as you... you are Rajas, and he is Sattva, so he seems a lot more "light"... but you might be able to discern the similar pattern of energy exchange by comparing the motivational basis for both of your styles of judgement... [Meta-type 16;- on a side note: Meta-type is comparable to ENNEAGRAM, Rajas and Sattva are types of Metagram types: and Metagram types are comparable to MBTI types (but there are 48 of them)]

http://youtu.be/04JgCJPeNCc