First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Liason View Post
    ESTJ is my best inference. I believe you heavily utilize Te, and the fact that someone countering your ideas logically 'throws you for a loop' seems consistent with Si being your aux, as it is a personal system which is definitely an awkward thing to be proven wrong. I don't really perceive your tertiary, which could be your age(as it is typically the latest function to mature), or my complete mistype, but Fi seems to match well with your opinions in relevance to how you answered the questions dealing with society and religion.
    This is interesting. What does everyone else think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    ISxP. Thought ISTP at first then later seemed more ISFP. You've always had a sort of Ti vibe to me, but then some of the wording doesn't sound like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Yeah you seem pretty strongly SP. Would have said maybe ISTP except that I saw a lot of Fi in some of your answers. Off the top of my head, #11 and #15 , though there were definitely others too.

ISFP is more reinforced by @prplchknz agreeing with your answers. Had interpreted your detachment as potentially T, but then I remembered that prpl is very similar in that regard and also a clear NFP.

Side note: That questionnaire looks really, really fun. I think I'll take it just for kicks. Where did you find it?
    All I did was google "socionics type questionnaire" and I found it! But to respond to both, a lot of people have said that I seem kind of on the fence between ISTP and ISFP, but ultimately prefer Fi as they get to know me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

@yeghor Why is values assertiveness an indicator of Se? Pretty sure that's quintessentially Fi/Te.
    It's just @BlackCat's description of assertiveness sounded to me like a raw assertiveness and establishing a physical presence in the world rather than trying to control one's environment rigidly in a Te-ish manner. It's a bit subjective interpretation of how he sounded to me basically.

EFP with a strong tertiary, I think. An idealist but also a realist, good at managing others, big heart but stern application of it.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

ESTJ is my best inference. I believe you heavily utilize Te, and the fact that someone countering your ideas logically 'throws you for a loop' seems consistent with Si being your aux, as it is a personal system which is definitely an awkward thing to be proven wrong. I don't really perceive your tertiary, which could be your age(as it is typically the latest function to mature), or my complete mistype, but Fi seems to match well with your opinions in relevance to how you answered the questions dealing with society and religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    This is interesting. What does everyone else think of this?
    Too chill and too Fi to be an ESTJ. The reaction to someone countering your ideas logically seems to be more of an Fi thing. Fi is more of a personal system than Si. Si is pretty chill when it's proven wrong, because it weighs all experience equally. The subjectivity and attachment comes from Fi.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Too chill and too Fi to be an ESTJ. The reaction to someone countering your ideas logically seems to be more of an Fi thing. Fi is more of a personal system than Si. Si is pretty chill when it's proven wrong, because it weighs all experience equally. The subjectivity and attachment comes from Fi.
    I feel that Fi is over-represented in this post, which I confirmed with BlackCat who agreed, it is more of a latent function, with little impact on his everyday life.

Primarily, my take was that he utilizes Te quite often. It is a dom or aux function for him from how he represents it. Rather than something that makes him more aggressive or assertive, I believe his necessity for information via his environment stands out as a large impact on his behaviors and opinions, rather than information from a personalized line of reasonings.
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

UClassify says this about your OP

1. Introversion (95.5 %)
    2. Extraversion (4.5 %)
    1. iNtuition (66.1 %)
    2. Sensing (33.9 %)
    1. Thinking (57.3 %)
    2. Feeling (42.7 %)
    1. Judging (54.5 %)
    2. Perceiving (45.5 %)

I don't think I agree with that but have to admit that I've always struggled with you being an ISFP. You just seem way too intellectual as compared to others I've known of that type.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I could also see ISTP as others have said.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I feel that Fi is over-represented in this post, which I confirmed with BlackCat who agreed, it is more of a latent function, with little impact on his everyday life.

Primarily, my take was that he utilizes Te quite often. It is a dom or aux function for him from how he represents it. Rather than something that makes him more aggressive or assertive, I believe his necessity for information via his environment stands out as a large impact on his behaviors and opinions, rather than information from a personalized line of reasonings.
    I'm not sure how Fi would be used in your daily life -- I can't visualize that well. With Te being an external-world action function, for the most part, it would make sense that Te would be more represented in everyday life. But I don't know how it feels for Fi-doms to live the Fi lifestyle.

I still don't see Si in the OP, and I still don't see J much at all.

FWIW @BlackCat you vibe similarly to senza tema (ISFP 9) and Randomnity (ISTP 6).
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    It's just @BlackCat's description of assertiveness sounded to me like a raw assertiveness and establishing a physical presence in the world rather than trying to control one's environment rigidly in a Te-ish manner. It's a bit subjective interpretation of how he sounded to me basically.
    I would say that this is correct actually, it's pretty Fi/Se in tandem.

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    EFP with a strong tertiary, I think. An idealist but also a realist, good at managing others, big heart but stern application of it.

@ the bolded- wouldn't that be Se? Taking information from the environment rather than from a personalized line of reasoning. That doesn't sound very much like a strong T actually. Explain?

What makes you gals think I'm an E type? Out of curiosity. And @Noon why can't you tell S or N?

I'm not sure how Fi would be used in your daily life -- I can't visualize that well. With Te being an external-world action function, for the most part, it would make sense that Te would be more represented in everyday life. But I don't know how it feels for Fi-doms to live the Fi lifestyle.

I still don't see Si in the OP, and I still don't see J much at all.

FWIW @BlackCat you vibe similarly to senza tema (ISFP 9) and Randomnity (ISTP 6).
    Yeah I am going to agree here. I cannot see myself as a J type at all. And Fi doesn't necessarily manifest itself all the time in every day life for much of anyone. Way too internal for that. Especially with this coming from the beast itself (ESTJ).

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    UClassify says this about your OP

1. Introversion (95.5 %)
    2. Extraversion (4.5 %)
    1. iNtuition (66.1 %)
    2. Sensing (33.9 %)
    1. Thinking (57.3 %)
    2. Feeling (42.7 %)
    1. Judging (54.5 %)
    2. Perceiving (45.5 %)

I don't think I agree with that but have to admit that I've always struggled with you being an ISFP. You just seem way too intellectual as compared to others I've known of that type.
    Weird. Well I tend to score INTX on tests because I try to be a balanced person. But what about me being ISFP makes you struggle? Aside from saying you can see me as an ISTP, what other insight could you bring fourth to explain why? These are the kinds of things that have made me feel isolated from my own type.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Weird. Well I tend to score INTX on tests because I try to be a balanced person. But what about me being ISFP makes you struggle? Aside from saying you can see me as an ISTP, what other insight could you bring fourth to explain why? These are the kinds of things that have made me feel isolated from my own type.
    People who are balanced like that tend to be the hardest for me to type. Here are a couple of examples.

I don't think people go around talking about others' weaknesses... but I guess my weakness would be a well founded and sensible logical argument against my claims or beliefs. The rare times that this happens, it throws me for a loop. - this doesn't sound like an ISFP

Well I am a very good leader, and people naturally look to me to make decisions whether I'm the boss or not. I have a "know how" about the situation, I always have a solution for whatever problem comes up, and I get said solution fast. I have a very quick mind. I have a "can do" attitude, and almost always get what I want. I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and for others. I stick to my word, and I mean what I say. I like to consider myself a trustworthy person. I feel that I have a very good "people-dar" and can gauge others and their intentions and moods easily based on their actions. I feel that I am moral at heart, and treat people fairly; unless I see them treat others unfairly, which then they get the same treatment. -

Though ISFPs can be quite accomplished, they are not typically known for their leadership aptitude. Comments like "I almost always get what I want", "I know how to make stuff happen and know how to play on others' strengths to accomplish goals for both myself and others" - don't sound ISFP. An ISFP would not I need to say "I feel that I am moral at heart". It would be assumed. A given.

Tri-type 639