• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram 2 versus 9

Ktucker494

Hi everyone, I'm a 20 year old female and have consistently tested ENFP but am having trouble deciding between two and nine on the enneagram given that my results are only a few points apart and both scores are much higher than any other type. What do you think are the main differences between 2 and 9? I know female 9s often mistype as 2's because they have been socialized into a 2 role. Any thoughts on determining enneagram type (related to MBTI or not) would be much appreciated!

Qloshae

Assassin from the future
MBTI Type
NONE
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi everyone, I'm a 20 year old female and have consistently tested ENFP but am having trouble deciding between two and nine on the enneagram given that my results are only a few points apart and both scores are much higher than any other type. What do you think are the main differences between 2 and 9? I know female 9s often mistype as 2's because they have been socialized into a 2 role. Any thoughts on determining enneagram type (related to MBTI or not) would be much appreciated!

Why are MBTI people so persistent at relating everything in the world to their MBTI type?

Anyways, this would describe some of the differences:
The Enneagram's Centres
Social Style
The Enneagram & Object Relations

Personality Type Two
Personality Type Nine

Here's something rather irrelevant that was just interesting:
http://www.fitzel.ca/enneagram/conflict.html

Qloshae

Assassin from the future
MBTI Type
NONE
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*ignore this double post*

yeghor

I think you are an ISFJ based on your strong 2 and 9 enneagram scores.

Could you do this test and paste the results please?

Free Enneagram Personality Test