User Tag List

View Poll Results: What enneatypes do I have?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • e1

3 37.50%
  • e2

1 12.50%
  • e3

1 12.50%
  • e4

2 25.00%
  • e5

0 0%
  • e6

6 75.00%
  • e7

0 0%
  • e8

2 25.00%
  • e9

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 23456 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I can say with pretty high confidance that you are NOT the following: 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9. Thus leaving 3, 4, 5, and 6 as the most reasonable possibilities. Beyond that I don't know.
    Agreed entirely. Unfortunately, I know less about 3,4,5, and 6 and even less about tritypes as I never really bothered to type myself in any of that.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Type 6 fo sho.

You're reactive, more often raise your voice to protest rather than advocate (classic counterphobia), seem intrinsically nervous and seek to alleviate the anxiety by relying on a supporting system of belief or procedure.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Type 6 fo sho.

You're reactive, more often raise your voice to protest rathen than advocate (classic counterphobia), seem intrinsically nervous and seeks to alleviate the anxiety by relying on a supporting system of belief or procedure.
    ^ yes.

A 5 is way more disconnected and distant. 5s and 7s can have reactive streaks considering both their wings are reactive, but you seem more reactive by nature than PO or competency.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

OP is textbook counterphobic 6.
    So/Sx. Deeply entranced and probably disintegrating to 3.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Stormfront statistics.
    I would not be surprised!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Did you guys actually read my first post, and the post with the test results? Goddamn, I am contemptuous of people I have to spoon-feed, how ironic it is that I'm asking you for help.

To summarize for those who either can't read or can't be bothered to:

1. I am asking for evaluation of my tritype, not just my primary.

2. Please read my first post, comments about what I am like IRL and test results showing the most likely types in this thread, as these are more representative than general forum posting.

And the next person who claims I'm an SJ I'll mentally hang...

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    [...] as these are more representative than general forum posting.
    Why and how is your general forum posting not (as) representative of who you are?

Restless and bored, agitated to either get out or do something. At home I either have my laptop, some music (provided I can play it loud enough) or some work to distract me, usually, but if I didn't, I'd get really irritable and start lashing out at people.
    You might want to seek help with that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Why and how is your general forum posting not (as) representative of who you are?
    Because 99% of my combative debating is done on TypeC.

I am also conscious that revealing some aspects of my personality might undermine my posting, so while the impression of me may be skewed it suits my purposes for the most part. That's why I've given people here some info.

Now with the mass of info are you actually going to try and answer my questions, or are you just here to troll as per usual?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    OP is textbook counterphobic 6.
    So/Sx. Deeply entranced and probably disintegrating to 3.
    so/sx? Dunno, usually someone could be a completely different type like an ESTJ e1 and I'd still relate to them if they were so/sx (@EJCC). There's a lot of interpersonal warmth going on and a positive/accepting attitude to draw people in. I could see so/sp, and since he said himself that he comes here to debate, he's drawing from his more counterphobic side that is usually less present IRL. Dunno, from his pictures in the picture thread he seems a lot more soft-spoken and guarded. But basically I could really see any stacking for him that isn't sp-last, just from experience.

The connection to 3 is definitely something I agree with though.

Did you guys actually read my first post, and the post with the test results? Goddamn, I am contemptuous of people I have to spoon-feed, how ironic it is that I'm asking you for help.
    That said, you don't strike me as cut-and-dry as an e5. I dunno how much of this part of yourself is suppressed IRL, but if these are your real thoughts and not something you have to put on as a front to get into your "combative debating" mode then 6w5 would make much more sense. I think @Nicodemus types as INTJ e5 (although I'm sure to him it doesn't matter much either way), and there's a blatantly obvious difference between the way you two present yourselves that couldn't just be accounted for by a difference in instinctual stacking.

Although I really miss his flirty side. I think I've neglected him too much recently.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Because 99% of my combative debating is done on TypeC.
    But is this combative debating not representative of who you are? Do you debate about topics and in ways you do not relate to in real life?

Now with the mass of info are you actually going to try and answer my questions, or are you just here to troll as per usual?
    I don't troll; I ask, point out and criticize.

I have little knowledge of tritypes, but it is easy to tell - from this thread's opening post as some others - that you experience a lot of anger (which is associated with type 1) and fear (6), that you show pride (2) and somewhat try to conceal envy (4). That is two heart, one gut, and one head type. Make of if what you will.