• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is EJCC?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
My parents are INFJ and INTP and had a strong influence on my usage of N. Especially because -- and I think most people with an INTP parent can attest to this -- INTP parenting necessitates a degree of "ooh, let's experiment with this kid to see how far i can push them". :laugh: In my case, that pushing was intellectual, and led to a lot of abstract discussion early on.

However, even with my well-developed Ne, which others have commented on, I still can't help but fall into black and white thinking, especially when stressed. And when in doubt, I always, and I mean ALWAYS, refer to precedent first.

My mom is ESFJ, dad is ISTP, brother ISTP, sisters ISFP, ESTP, ISTJ.

I grew up in S overload. That still didn't influence my preferences. They all have sensory skills and talents, but I do not take any interest in them and they certainly don't listen for more than 5 seconds to me about Myers Briggs or any of my other N interests. In fact they're all quite dismissive of my personality psychology interests. Not grounded in practical application enough.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
test part 2.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I grew up in S overload. That still didn't influence my preferences. They all have sensory skills and talents, but I do not take any interest in them and they certainly don't listen for more than 5 seconds to me about Myers Briggs or any of my other N interests. In fact they're all quite dismissive of my personality psychology interests. Not grounded in practical application enough.
They clearly didn't interpret it the way I did -- 90% of my MBTI interest is for the practical application.

Clearly didn't influence my preferences either, as I'm still very clearly a sensor. Assuming your family are actually sensors -- which, considering your N bias as reflected in your mistyping of me, I highly doubt -- then you presumably developed an ability to speak S language and get along better with Sensors. Same thing happened with me, in reverse. Makes me more compatible with Ns than I might have been, had I been raised by S types.

test part 2.
Weirdest friggin thing -- had no idea Thessaly had replied until the two of you posted.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

But they form a majority, don't they? You are the odd one, no need for them to adjust. In EJCC's case it was the other way around which makes for a much stronger motivator.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

lol "N interests"

My best friend is an ISFP (she's actually a member here) and she's the one that actually showed me the Enneagram and taught me about it. On Skype we've had a lot of conceptual conversations with each other over the theories, the implications and analyses of shows we've watched, etc. What's practical isn't something that she really concerns herself with as much as what's interesting.

On the flip side, I love watching football and basketball, playing mindless fighting games, etc. I'll even eat avocados because I know they're good for my skin. Does this mean I should switch to ESFP? Nope.

I gotta say, between you and [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION], she has brought to this discussion (and countless others) detail of thought, implications of her findings, and critical analyses while you seem to just be applying a black and white formula to what you perceive. From your perspective, I'd say you're the one that has your 2nd letter mistyped. But I'm not going to, because I know it actually isn't that simple.

Here you go:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I will admit I have questioned [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]'s type, but she seems to have a pretty good grasp on the theory and comes off as quite confident in her typing, so that's enough for me. If I didn't know her type and I were asked to guess, I'd probably say either ENFJ, ENTJ or ISxJ. As far as N types go, the two ENJs seem to me to be the most interested in practical, real-world applications of knowledge.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]
you are correctly typed

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i don't see why she can't be an ESTJ :shrug: she's just an unusually introspective one.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never said she wasn't. I think she's ESTJ 100%. I only wish there were more ESTJs interested in typology.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Healthy people are hard to type

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(notice how E, S, and T have all been theoretically questioned once in this thread)

((i guess the only thing pretty clear about her is the J, damn E1s :irked:))

(((no one's really suggested I, T, or to a lesser extent J for me though - damn my unhealthy self :cry:)))

rav3n

These are your big five test results:

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 68%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
Your Primary type is Social

While there's rough correlation to ENTJ, your Accommodation scores are so borderline, you might easily be an SCOAI which has a rough correlation to ENFJ.

Of my real life friends, you remind me a lot more of my ENFJ close friend in what appears to be Fe-ness in the manner in which you conduct yourself on TypoC, than the manner of conduct of the ESTJ ex-close friend. And you're nothing like my ESTJ father and nothing like my ENTJ close friend or any other ENTJ in meat or cyberspace.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

While there's rough correlation to ENTJ, your Accommodation scores are so borderline, you might easily be an SCOAI which has a rough correlation to ENFJ.

Of my real life friends, you remind me a lot more of my ENFJ close friend in what appears to be Fe-ness in the manner in which you conduct yourself on TypoC, than the manner of conduct of the ESTJ ex-close friend. And you're nothing like my ESTJ father and nothing like my ENTJ close friend or any other ENTJ in meat or cyberspace.

You should make money off of your deduction skills.

á´…eparted

passages

EJCC and I share a good deal in common due to being 1w2, however, I am ENFJ. Despite the similarities, there are some pretty major differences between her and I. It's impossible for both of us to be the same type on both systems.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Healthy people are hard to type
Ding ding ding -- we have a winner!
EJCC and I share a good deal in common due to being 1w2, however, I am ENFJ. Despite the similarities, there are some pretty major differences between her and I. It's impossible for both of us to be the same type on both systems.
Yeah actually contrasting the two of us is a great way to show that I'm not an Fe-user! :laugh: Also to show the calm vs. limbic difference in the Big 5 test.

I'm nothing like any ESTJ I know IRL either. I relate more to 1s who aren't ESTJ, than to ESTJs who aren't 1, when I meet them IRL. The characters I relate to most, in fiction, are usually IxTJ.

rav3n

Yeah actually contrasting the two of us is a great way to show that I'm not an Fe-user! :laugh: Also to show the calm vs. limbic difference in the Big 5 test.
Don't know anything about Hard so I can't comment. Consider Sparrow.

I'm nothing like any ESTJ I know IRL either. I relate more to 1s who aren't ESTJ, than to ESTJs who aren't 1, when I meet them IRL. The characters I relate to most, in fiction, are usually IxTJ.
Forget enneagram for a second. You don't Te-dom. Nor do you Si it up. You also don't Fi it up and since that should be an ESTJs knee jerk inferior, it too should be strongly evident.

How can you be an ESTJ when you don't display any of the functions?