• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is EJCC?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't know anything about Hard so I can't comment. Consider Sparrow.

Forget enneagram for a second. You don't Te-dom. Nor do you Si it up. You also don't Fi it up and since that should be an ESTJs knee jerk inferior, it too should be strongly evident.

How can you be an ESTJ when you don't display any of the functions?
IME I display all of those functions. :shrug: My videos are probably a better indicator of my real-life Te than my posts here. And the folks like [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] who have met me irl can back me up there too.

Earlier today I was cripplingly Si, actually. Was so stressed that I couldn't comprehend my coworker's instructions regarding a report I had to write, unless it fit into the report template I was using.

Me: "I don't understand what you want from this. I can't use a corporation template or a foundation template because this report is about three different things, none of which are corporations OR foundations. This one is a SUBSIDIARY of a corporation, so I don't know whether I should include information about the parent company?? The format of the template means it has to be about one thing, so does that mean I have to write three reports?? Or just one with added sections? How many added sections would be required?? None of this makes sense with the template."
Coworker: "I don't know why you're confused. Just write the background information."
Me: "BUT THE TEMPLATE."
(Etc. It got resolved.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She was raised by INTP and INFJs, right?

I think that likely did some tempering.

rav3n

Not to question Jennifer's typing abilities but typical NT, I wanted to see your typing clip, found the post but the clip had been removed.

Since I only have your forum posts, the Te ain't domming for me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've met a couple of STJs that were raised by hippies and for hippies. They kind of ring similarly like our EJCC. I buy ESTJ.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not to question Jennifer's typing abilities but typical NT, I wanted to see your typing clip, found the post but the clip had been removed.

If it helps (although I know you plan to watch the vids), I just listed all the types and crossed off everything I know she isn't.
I crossed off all the other types as ones I am sure she isn't. Process of elimination, you know... ;)

I have some other ESTJ friends of both genders, and I would call her the most muted ESTJ I know, in terms of the median. The Te is noticeable in our interactions (she's noticeably more Te than me when we're together; she's not Ti, she's not an F, and her Te is stronger than her Fi anyway, hence she's Te), but it's why I see it likely that her parents and upbringing made her one of the less in-your-face ESTJ's I've met. I don't experience any of her functions as extreme. She's rather unique out of all the people I have met.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If it helps, my Dad is INTP and my Mom was INFJ, just like EJCC. Some of my type-savvy friends theorized that the reason I am not as abrasive as so many INTJs are is that I grew up in that intuitive Ti-Fe household, where Te-brashness and Fi-whininess get shot down very quickly.

rav3n

Links keep going wonky on me since the recent update but I'm currently watching the one labeled Socionics Qs. Hope that's the first link since it sent me within a page of this clip.

Yeah, there's Te in this clip, especially the last five minutes. And yes, formative environment has had huge impact on you, creating the dissonance of being direct vs. being nurtured to be sensitive to others. I'd like to see a clip of you in say, ten years time when you've moved away from your formative influence and manage to get into politics, particularly foreign affairs. Once you get your legs and some breathing room, you'll be swinging your war hammer like other Te-doms.

rav3n

If it helps (although I know you plan to watch the vids), I just listed all the types and crossed off everything I know she isn't.
I crossed off all the other types as ones I am sure she isn't. Process of elimination, you know... ;)

I have some other ESTJ friends of both genders, and I would call her the most muted ESTJ I know, in terms of the median. The Te is noticeable in our interactions (she's noticeably more Te than me when we're together; she's not Ti, she's not an F, and her Te is stronger than her Fi anyway, hence she's Te), but it's why I see it likely that her parents and upbringing made her one of the less in-your-face ESTJ's I've met. I don't experience any of her functions as extreme. She's rather unique out of all the people I have met.
Yeah, noticed this in the clip she linked. Te is evident there.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Once you get your legs and some breathing room, you'll be swinging your war hammer like other Te-doms.

or

10z5wep.jpg

rav3n

:laugh:

In the clip you can see where she's Te-ing it up, then almost physically shrinks back where in one incident, even her voice has a mild tremor in it. Like she's going to get supreme hell for doing so. Didn't like to see that and hope she learns to fly with her strengths, not against them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh:

In the clip you can see where she's Te-ing it up, then almost physically shrinks back where in one incident, even her voice has a mild tremor in it. Like she's going to get supreme hell for doing so. Didn't like to see that and hope she learns to fly with her strengths, not against them.
Yeah it's been an ongoing battle to just let myself Te without worrying about people getting offended. If that was parenting, then it was also that I was an only child and more reliant on parental approval. Loudly voicing my Te meant disrupting familial harmony, and a couple of times I remember being called "selfish" for it. Doesn't help that in my mid teens and in recent years, I found myself befriending people whose emotional reactions I couldn't predict -- some of whom openly "dumped" me for grievances that they hadn't told me about and I hadn't noticed. So I found myself in a position where I felt that I needed to rebuild myself. To make myself worthy of friends, and stop being a jerk. Didn't have any Te role models for this, so I ended up imitating Fe and my NFP friends instead.

My work has made me better about this, because there's so little harmony and so little direct communication. (Things have changed dramatically at my work since that video!) It's a good practice area for seeing how Te I can be in a walking-on-eggshells environment. Letting go of the fake-Fe paranoia and saying "fuck it, I'll do what I can, and brush the rest off".

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HAHAHA!

Andante is like Wonder Woman tutoring Wonder Girl on how to get out there and kick ass. This is spectacular awesomesauce. :smile:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've met a couple of STJs that were raised by hippies and for hippies. They kind of ring similarly like our EJCC. I buy ESTJ.
Dat hippie upbringing tho! Did I tell you I went to a K-8 private hippie school where we all sang Joni Mitchell songs?
If it helps, my Dad is INTP and my Mom was INFJ, just like EJCC. Some of my type-savvy friends theorized that the reason I am not as abrasive as so many INTJs are is that I grew up in that intuitive Ti-Fe household, where Te-brashness and Fi-whininess get shot down very quickly.
That's a much more concise way of expressing what I just spent a few paragraphs trying to get at, above.

AHA! Hair dye and glasses?! No wonder everyone's questioning your type. It's like you're like a whole different person now. :thelook:

WTF happened to you... :dont:
:ninja: It is only a disguise. Never fear.
HAHAHA!

Andante is like Wonder Woman tutoring Wonder Girl on how to get out there and kick ass. This is spectacular awesomesauce. :smile:
I really need to collect ExTJ 8s who can teach me their ways.

Teach me how to Te, teach me teach me how to Te!

rav3n

[MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION], no need to teach, it's there. You only need some freedom to fly which will happen when you leave the nest and gain some confidence in your abilities. The prior Fe teaching will help to temper the bluntness of Te within any political spectrum. What you will have to do, is to learn not to fold within yourself, instead, when your Fe-taught alarm is ringing, that's when you sit back and observe/listen and when the opportunity returns to speak, don't be afraid to take advantage of the opportunity and seamlessly pick up where you left off, with the same Te confidence level as prior but inclusive of new data.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
But they form a majority, don't they? You are the odd one, no need for them to adjust. In EJCC's case it was the other way around which makes for a much stronger motivator.

Decent argument.