User Tag List

First 45678 Last

It's not my decision to make. It's hers.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Healthy people are hard to type

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(notice how E, S, and T have all been theoretically questioned once in this thread)

((i guess the only thing pretty clear about her is the J, damn E1s ))

(((no one's really suggested I, T, or to a lesser extent J for me though - damn my unhealthy self )))
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

@EJCC

These are your big five test results:

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 68%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
    Your Primary type is Social
    While there's rough correlation to ENTJ, your Accommodation scores are so borderline, you might easily be an SCOAI which has a rough correlation to ENFJ.

Of my real life friends, you remind me a lot more of my ENFJ close friend in what appears to be Fe-ness in the manner in which you conduct yourself on TypoC, than the manner of conduct of the ESTJ ex-close friend. And you're nothing like my ESTJ father and nothing like my ENTJ close friend or any other ENTJ in meat or cyberspace.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    @EJCC

While there's rough correlation to ENTJ, your Accommodation scores are so borderline, you might easily be an SCOAI which has a rough correlation to ENFJ.

Of my real life friends, you remind me a lot more of my ENFJ close friend in what appears to be Fe-ness in the manner in which you conduct yourself on TypoC, than the manner of conduct of the ESTJ ex-close friend. And you're nothing like my ESTJ father and nothing like my ENTJ close friend or any other ENTJ in meat or cyberspace.
    You should make money off of your deduction skills.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

@EJCC

EJCC and I share a good deal in common due to being 1w2, however, I am ENFJ. Despite the similarities, there are some pretty major differences between her and I. It's impossible for both of us to be the same type on both systems.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

You should make money off of your deduction skills.
    Something tells me you're being sarcastic...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Something tells me you're being sarcastic...
    I'd like to believe my statement could be taken any number of ways.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ding ding ding -- we have a winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    EJCC and I share a good deal in common due to being 1w2, however, I am ENFJ. Despite the similarities, there are some pretty major differences between her and I. It's impossible for both of us to be the same type on both systems.
    Yeah actually contrasting the two of us is a great way to show that I'm not an Fe-user! Also to show the calm vs. limbic difference in the Big 5 test.
    @EJCC

I'm nothing like any ESTJ I know IRL either. I relate more to 1s who aren't ESTJ, than to ESTJs who aren't 1, when I meet them IRL. The characters I relate to most, in fiction, are usually IxTJ.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Yeah actually contrasting the two of us is a great way to show that I'm not an Fe-user! Also to show the calm vs. limbic difference in the Big 5 test.
    Don't know anything about Hard so I can't comment. Consider Sparrow.

I'm nothing like any ESTJ I know IRL either. I relate more to 1s who aren't ESTJ, than to ESTJs who aren't 1, when I meet them IRL. The characters I relate to most, in fiction, are usually IxTJ.
    Forget enneagram for a second. You don't Te-dom. Nor do you Si it up. You also don't Fi it up and since that should be an ESTJs knee jerk inferior, it too should be strongly evident.

How can you be an ESTJ when you don't display any of the functions?