User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 79

  1. #31
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Yeah, not ENTJ. I would say ESFJ before ENTJ for the same reasons @EJCC said people have also mistyped me as ESFJ - the preference for extroversion combined with being so/sx.

    I could explain why I think Ne/Si over Ni/Se, but I'm on my phone and the OP hasn't really provided analysis either. Plus s/he has carried a condescending tone throughout the whole conversation so it's not worth it haha. (I actually thought this was Elfboy for a second from the "there is absolutely no way..." And the "you're probably a mistyped..." etc
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  2. #32
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    She's type 1. That should explain all doubts.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  3. #33
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    I know her IRL.

    Cross off those two:
    ENTJ
    ESFJ
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #34
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I know her IRL.

    Cross off those two:
    ENTJ
    ESFJ
    Just for funsies: What would you say the most likely second choice would be?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #35
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Just for funsies: What would you say the most likely second choice would be?
    ESFJ. I know you're totally TJ, but it would be my second choice as I sense the ES_J very strongly, and you're a loving and caring enough of a person that you can easily appear to have an F-type of personality.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  6. #36
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Just for funsies: What would you say the most likely second choice would be?
    ESFJ. I know you're totally TJ, but it would be my second choice as I sense the ES_J very strongly, and you're a loving and caring enough of a person that you can easily appear to have an F-type of personality.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  7. #37
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    ESFJ. I know you're totally TJ, but it would be my second choice as I sense the ES_J very strongly, and you're a loving and caring enough of a person that you can easily appear to have an F-type of personality.
    my reason for ESFJ as the second choice too.

    But yeah, you're totally ESTJ. The Law of Chanaynay-Consistently-Scoring-ESTJ-as-his-Perfect-Soulmate-on-OKCupid-Quizzes says so.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  8. #38
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    ESFJ. I know you're totally TJ, but it would be my second choice as I sense the ES_J very strongly, and you're a loving and caring enough of a person that you can easily appear to have an F-type of personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    my reason for ESFJ as the second choice too.
    Makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    But yeah, you're totally ESTJ. The Law of Chanaynay-Consistently-Scoring-ESTJ-as-his-Perfect-Soulmate-on-OKCupid-Quizzes says so.


    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  9. #39
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I'm genuinely intrigued if EJCC is in fact an ESTJ and is on here discussing typology.
    She's not the only one.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  10. #40
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    My parents are INFJ and INTP and had a strong influence on my usage of N. Especially because -- and I think most people with an INTP parent can attest to this -- INTP parenting necessitates a degree of "ooh, let's experiment with this kid to see how far i can push them". In my case, that pushing was intellectual, and led to a lot of abstract discussion early on.

    However, even with my well-developed Ne, which others have commented on, I still can't help but fall into black and white thinking, especially when stressed. And when in doubt, I always, and I mean ALWAYS, refer to precedent first.
    my esfj daughter is just 8 years old and her ne is already super noticeable. i totally think it works like that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. What type is Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle)
    By Athenian200 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-29-2016, 05:04 PM
  2. What type is House?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 11-23-2015, 07:15 PM
  3. What type is Falcarius the dinosaur?
    By Falcarius in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 09:34 PM
  4. What type is he?
    By Climber07 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 03:34 PM
  5. What type is the most pedantic?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO