1 12.50%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
123 Last

Thread: What's My Type?

Default What's My Type?

Feel free to post enneagram types as well...

“I can be seen as complex. I see things as very light side vs dark side. I always use a certain method: treat the good kindly, give the evil one chance for redemption, if they refuse, don’t go soft on them.”

“I wish I could be the guy that trusts people, but the amount of betrayal I endured at an early age has me on guard constantly. I would even come up with contingency plans on how to leverage myself against someone should they betray me. Contingency planning I enjoy as a mental exercise but the motive behind it is what bugs me.”

“I want to be able to trust people because in order for this world to be at peace, we must be united in the sense of altruism & the emotional aura must be changed. Right now, it’s filled with selfish evil. If we change that into altruistic light, others will follow suit.”

“I’m a nice guy as long as you aren’t the one who started something with me. I never lash out at those who didn’t cause my anger. & I would feel extreme guilt & need to punish myself if I did”

“I feel others’ pain very easily. That’s why when an innocent person is in pain, I instinctively wish to stop the pain. But if it’s an evil person who’s done horrible things to people, I feel nearly no remorse.”

“I have a thrill seeking side. The adrenaline, power trips, it feels awesome.”

“I can’t stand to see someone I care about fight, whether it's a fist fight or a shouting match. I need emotional peace around me & I will get in the middle of it & figure out a way to achieve that emotional peace. But I’m always more than happy to fight on their behalf. It’s very much a protective instinct I have. A baby cries, I immediately jump up & try to figure out how to stop it.”

“When I think on whether I’d ever have children, I fear that I may damage their lives as others did to me but I also like the idea of teaching him or her my ways & that I may create another hero for this world.”

“I’m a natural at combat. What helps me is my ability to break down an opponent, look for the weaknesses. I use the same ability in my contingency plans.”

“The best feeling is knowing someone will fight beside you, that they have your back. My cousin & I are like that. & I feel a bond, a brotherhood between us & I’d fight for him any day.”

"I can't abandon my way of doing things. & that tends to make people quite angry."

"I'm the black sheep of the family. Everyone else went to parties, got drunk and/or high. I'm the only who decided not to do that. For a few reasons... Getting drunk poisons your body so it's stupid. Everyone in my family who gets drunks turns into a jerk that I instinctively want to smash into the ground, & drugs did the same thing."

"I want to start a group to teach my ways & spread my ways o help this world be at peace. Almost like a cult, I guess."
    Last edited by Murrdogg; 06-20-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrdogg View Post
    Feel free to post enneagram types as well...

“I can be seen as complex. I see things as very light side vs dark side. I always use a certain method: treat the good kindly, give the evil one chance for redemption, if they refuse, don’t go soft on them.”

“I wish I could be the guy that trusts people, but the amount of betrayal I endured at an early age has me on guard constantly. I would even come up with contingency plans on how to leverage myself against someone should they betray me. Contingency planning I enjoy as a mental exercise but the motive behind it is what bugs me.”

“I want to be able to trust people because in order for this world to be at peace, we must be united in the sense of altruism & the emotional aura must be changed. Right now, it’s filled with selfish evil. If we change that into altruistic light, others will follow suit.”

“I’m a nice guy as long as you aren’t the one who started something with me. I never lash out at those who didn’t cause my anger. & I would feel extreme guilt & need to punish myself I did”

“I feel others’ pain very easily. That’s why when an innocent person is in pain, I instinctively wish to stop the pain. But if it’s an evil person who’s done horrible things to people, I feel nearly no remorse.”

“I have a thrill seeking side. The adrenaline, power trips, it feels awesome.”

“I can’t stand to see someone I care about fight, but I’m always more than happy to fight on their behalf. It’s very much a protective instinct I have. A baby cries, I immediately jump up & try to figure out how to stop it.”

“When I think on whether I’d ever have children, I fear that I may damage their lives as others did to me but I also like the idea of teaching him or her my ways & that I may create another hero for this world.”

“I’m a natural at combat. What helps me is my ability to break down an opponent, look for the weaknesses. I use the same ability in my contingency plans.”

“The best feeling is knowing someone will fight beside you, that they have your back. My cousin & I are like that. & I feel a bond, a brotherhood between us & I’d fight for him any day.”

"I can't abandon my way of doing things. & that tends to make people quite angry."
    ESTP wannabe ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    ESTP wannabe ISTJ.
    Please elaborate.

ESTP wannabe ISTJ.
    Anger, duty, thrill seeking, loyalty etc. sounds like an ISTJ who goes into berserk ESTP mode when triggered.

Anger, duty, thrill seeking, loyalty etc. sounds like an ISTJ who goes into berserk ESTP mode when triggered.
    I can see the way my past experiences affect me. & how I very well can relive each detail in my head. But also I didn’t follow the so-called “Tradition” of my family, which is partying, getting wasted, etc. I was always the black sheep & never felt that their ways were right. So, I made my own ways of how to do things & stuck to them as “My way is the right way”. & my desire to help make this world be at peace & the desire to spread my ways as a way to achieve that peace, almost like a cult kind of deal, I wasn’t sure what that would mean in terms of my type. I mean the whole “Light vs dark” way I see things is basically I subscribe to the Jedi way of doing things from Star Wars. Their ways made sense to me so I adopted them as my own ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrdogg View Post
    I can see the way my past experiences affect me. & how I very well can relive each detail in my head. But also I didn’t follow the so-called “Tradition” of my family, which is partying, getting wasted, etc. I was always the black sheep & never felt that their ways were right. So, I made my own ways of how to do things & stuck to them as “My way is the right way”. & my desire to help make this world be at peace & the desire to spread my ways as a way to achieve that peace, almost like a cult kind of deal, I wasn’t sure what that would mean in terms of my type. I mean the whole “Light vs dark” way I see things is basically I subscribe to the Jedi way of doing things from Star Wars. Their ways made sense to me so I adopted them as my own ways.
    Enneagram type is 9w1 6w5 4w3 = 964

I had thought contingency planning that it would be Ni, making it INTJ. However, their independence would probably contradict the enjoyment I get from having that team like bond with others. Also, that bond is typical with SJ's but I also thought it to possibly be a sign of Fe. You know, that "My friend's problems are my problems. Wanna fight him, you gotta fight me too." kind of attitude that I have. Plus the "Natural fighter" side I have, I had seen that as Se & Ti, the quick action along with analyzing the opponent. I don't know how ISTJ's are in terms of natural fighting capabilities.

Interesting results so far.

"I want to start a group to teach my ways & spread my ways [t]o help this world be at peace. Almost like a cult, I guess."

A la Andrew Cohen?
    WHAT enlightenment??!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    "I want to start a group to teach my ways & spread my ways [t]o help this world be at peace. Almost like a cult, I guess."

A la Andrew Cohen?
    WHAT enlightenment??!
    thread killer ^
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”