User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hyoid View Post
    "Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.6)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************** (16.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************** (30)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************************** (47.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (34.8)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.1)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************* (43)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************** (18.5)
    limited use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ENTJ"
    xNFJ, you mentioned you considered INFJ as an option and I won't dismiss your judgement. What you clearly are not is an INTJ. Fe is usually our weak point - there is no conceivable way that an INTJ could have such high strong Fe.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    xNFJ, you mentioned you considered INFJ as an option and I won't dismiss your judgement. What you clearly are not is an INTJ. Fe is usually our weak point - there is no conceivable way that an INTJ could have such high strong Fe.
    This is not true. Aside from the fact that this cognitive function test is shotty at best. Use of Fe and Te don't have to be inversely proportional to each other. While it's common for INTJ's to not relate to Fe, or in fact have a "kill it with fire!" attitude towards it, it doesn't mean that they're all going to be like that. I mean, Fe is my dominant function, and I rather strongly relate/connect with Te as well even though I don't "use it".

Though I do agree (in particular with the way the questions are worded in this test) that xxTJ types are not very likely given the results.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    This is not true. Aside from the fact that this cognitive function test is shotty at best. Use of Fe and Te don't have to be inversely proportional to each other. While it's common for INTJ's to not relate to Fe, or in fact have a "kill it with fire!" attitude towards it, it doesn't mean that they're all going to be like that. I mean, Fe is my dominant function, and I rather strongly relate/connect with Te as well even though I don't "use it".

Though I do agree (in particular with the way the questions are worded in this test) that xxTJ types are not very likely given the results.
    Explain how could you be a TJ if your Fe is 3x more devaloped than your Fi?

That makes no sense at all.

Cognitive function tests do only give an indication, but they can also reveal obvious patterns.

What are you most suggestible to? Which of these seem to influence you the most and even attract you?
    Swayed by the logical purity of an argument, the mental frameworks and theoretical models presented to you (which are seen as mostly veritable) which have been built by others, or detailed analyses of topics provided by others.

Swayed by the emotional atmosphere put out by others, appeals to social ethics, or physical/vocalized expressions of emotions toward you.

Which of these creates feelings of suspicion and often make you want to turn a blind eye towards?
    Displays of power and vindication, promises of power and immediate rewards, straightforwardness or candidness of any kind. It just seems too straightforward and in your face to be taken at face value. (Nothing is as straightforward as it seems)

The perceivable emotional atmosphere, emotions that are being expressed towards you physically and openly(they might be a facade, for instance), any kind of argument derived from social constructs or the general ethics of society, others emotionally supporting (empathizing/sympathizing/relating) what you might value or what they think you value.

For this last it one was difficult to choose a second. I'm extremely skilled at knowing when others are putting on a facade or trying to please others, so this isn't something that creates feelings of suspicion but will immediately make me discredit what they say and research it myself, or try to get them to share their true opinions.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Cognitive function tests do only give an indication, but they can also reveal obvious patterns.
    A given type only has access to four functions. The rest are "shadow" and are not used. In other words, what might look like Fe, really isn't Fe at all. As with myself, what looks like Te is (for the most part) my Fe appearing under that label. Just cause it looks that way doesn't mean it is that way. A xxTJ that shows "strong Fe" in the sense that there are aspects of the individual that look like Fe, in all likelyhood is really just Te and Fi showing up, and it's being mislabeled as an actual literal use of Fe. Which is why claiming an xxTJ to have "developed Fe" is a misleading misnomer. As I said for myself, I have what looks like a lot of Te, and I rather relate to it, but I did not say I have Te (because I do not).

There's lots of ways in which functions can manifest in an individual, and tests aren't able to easily see through that either.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    A given type only has access to four functions. The rest are "shadow" and are not used. In other words, what might look like Fe, really isn't Fe at all. As with myself, what looks like Te is (for the most part) my Fe appearing under that label. Just cause it looks that way doesn't mean it is that way. A xxTJ that shows "strong Fe" in the sense that there are aspects of the individual that look like Fe, in all likelyhood is really just Te and Fi showing up, and it's being mislabeled as an actual literal use of Fe. Which is why claiming an xxTJ to have "developed Fe" is a misleading misnomer. As I said for myself, I have what looks like a lot of Te, and I rather relate to it, but I did not say I have Te (because I do not).

There's lots of ways in which functions can manifest in an individual, and tests aren't able to easily see through that either.
    This makes the most sense to me and why I would be mistaken in thinking I use Te, especially since I don't completely understand the typing system and their manifestations.

Socionics
    ILI

What are you most suggestible to? Which of these seem to influence you the most and even attract you?
    Swayed by the logical purity of an argument, the mental frameworks and theoretical models presented to you (which are seen as mostly veritable) which have been built by others, or detailed analyses of topics provided by others.

Swayed by the emotional atmosphere put out by others, appeals to social ethics, or physical/vocalized expressions of emotions toward you.

Which of these creates feelings of suspicion and often make you want to turn a blind eye towards?
    Displays of power and vindication, promises of power and immediate rewards, straightforwardness or candidness of any kind. It just seems too straightforward and in your face to be taken at face value. (Nothing is as straightforward as it seems)

The perceivable emotional atmosphere, emotions that are being expressed towards you physically and openly(they might be a facade, for instance), any kind of argument derived from social constructs or the general ethics of society, others emotionally supporting (empathizing/sympathizing/relating) what you might value or what they think you value.

For this last it one was difficult to choose a second. I'm extremely skilled at knowing when others are putting on a facade or trying to please others, so this isn't something that creates feelings of suspicion but will immediately make me discredit what they say and research it myself, or try to get them to share their true opinions.
    In the first question, "swayed" is meant to mean more like overly trusting in an area presented to you (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but with the inclusion of some manipulative individuals that value the function in question can make you believe things that are not entirely veritable). Do you overly trust the dynamic emotional reactions/attachments you see from others towards you or any other object in the environment? Or are you always suspicious of the appealing genuine emotional elicitation, doubting those who try to comfort you emotionally or support you emotionally as it seems off or even condescending. Suspicious of the ethics of society, how interpersonal relations are to be dynamically assessed and maintained?

Or, are you overly trusting in any theoretical model shown to you, tending to align with almost any theoretical model shown to you even if it isn't attached to reality or is without evidence? Too trusting of logical arguments based primarily out of a priori reasoning.

EDIT: Evidence allocated thus far:
    Se is not Anima/Animus and is most likely unvalued. Possibly PoLR/Trickster.
    Ti possibly valued.
    Fe is uncertain.
    Te is uncertain, but probably not Anima/Animus nor PoLR/Trickster.

DOUBLE EDIT: Follow-up Question: Are you attracted to powerful individuals or people with the will and motivation to do whatever they want so that they may, too, infect you with their contagious motivation to go out and simply do instead of wait?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso

A lot of what it stated for Fe could be have a large social factor. "Do you organize gatherings?" I could imagine an INTJ doing that, especially if he was a social variant on enneagram. Fi could be considered "selfish" in their family or circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    In the first question, "swayed" is meant to mean more like overly trusting in an area presented to you (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but with the inclusion of some manipulative individuals that value the function in question can make you believe things that are not entirely veritable). Do you overly trust the dynamic emotional reactions/attachments you see from others towards you or any other object in the environment? Or are you always suspicious of the appealing genuine emotional elicitation, doubting those who try to comfort you emotionally or support you emotionally as it seems off or even condescending. Suspicious of the ethics of society, how interpersonal relations are to be dynamically assessed and maintained?

Or, are you overly trusting in any theoretical model shown to you, tending to align with almost any theoretical model shown to you even if it isn't attached to reality or is without evidence? Too trusting of logical arguments based primarily out of a priori reasoning.
    This was also very difficult to answer... I think I'm overly trusting in theoretical models. If it is described to me in such a way that seems logical and makes sense from my viewpoint, I will believe it is credible or at least a possibility. However this could also be because I am most attracted to people who can explain things in such a way that they inspire others into belief. Which also goes along with your follow up question:

Are you attracted to powerful individuals or people with the will and motivation to do whatever they want so that they may, too, infect you with their contagious motivation to go out and simply do instead of wait?
    *swoon*

Socionics
    ILI

This was also very difficult to answer... I think I'm overly trusting in theoretical models. If it is described to me in such a way that seems logical and makes sense from my viewpoint, I will believe it is credible or at least a possibility. However this could also be because I am most attracted to people who can explain things in such a way that they inspire others into belief. Which also goes along with your follow up question:

Are you attracted to powerful individuals or people with the will and motivation to do whatever they want so that they may, too, infect you with their contagious motivation to go out and simply do instead of wait?
    *swoon*
    Well, evidently, it would appear that your Anima/Suggestibility lies in the realm of Pe, if the latter is truly the case.

Furthermore, one can even further reason from your statement here:
    However this could also be because I am most attracted to people who can explain things in such a way that they inspire others into belief. Which also goes along with your follow up question:
    that your tertiary function is introverted thinking, based on the fact that your anima/animus is oriented toward Pe.

Breakdown:
    The Auxiliary function and the Tertiary function are both functions you utilize to craft a view of the world and are used to relate your dominant and inferior perspectives to others.

Your inferior function is related to others through your tertiary function, and in Socionics, there is a concept called Duality. Duality in Socionics is an intertype relation between two types with the same functions, reversed. An example would be an INFp (INFJ) and an ESTp (ESTP), where the ESTP's Anima, or goal, is the Introverted Intuition function relayed in terms of Extroverted Feeling (inferior-tertiary), which happens to be the specialty of the INFJ, and the INFJ's Animus is Extroverted Sensation relayed in terms of Introverted Logic/Thinking (inferior-tertiary), which is the specialty of the ESTP. Ergo, these two types tend to get along very well with each other. Well, your attraction to those who are both powerful (Pe) and who "explain things in such a way that they inspire others into belief" (which specifically points toward the Pe-Ti mechanism being powerful and conjuring up feeling and expression through the Fe-Pi mechanism), indirectly asserts that your own inferior is indicative of an Extroverted Perception function, and that your tertiary function is indicative of the Introverted Logic/Thinking function.

Ergo, we have the basis of your type skeleton (Pi - Fe - Ti - Pe), meaning that you are either in Socionics's Alpha or Beta quadrant (though we won't go into any more detail of Socionics, lest the idiots who can't piece together the resounding unity between the two systems decide to intervene and advocate the separation of the two), meaning in JCF or MBTI, you are an IxFJ.

This of course, leads us to the final question.

Do you value those powerful individuals who are physically assertive, hands-on, and wield command over practical logic, or do you value those powerful individuals who are assertive with ideas, abstract reasoning, and are ludicrous in the pursuit of alternative possibilities?

Do not choose based on who you would like to be, either, as that won't do you any good. Choose based on who you are.