Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    A less cocky version of @Elfboy, i.e. INFP.
    I'm not an INFP though
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Some people are accusing me of being an INFJ "because I look sad" and emo generally. I don't want to get worried about this type business again, I am as determined as ever to get back to my regular posting. So my brothers and sisters: do you think I am an INFJ or not?

I've added a poll for the benefit of those who are too tired and/or lazy to give reasons.
    I've always typed INTJ. I'm shocked when people call me "emotionless" or "very calm," but if I watch videos of myself, I see it. I think there's a noticeable split in INTJs on the internet and real life. If you're mid-twenties or near/above, I'd imagine Fi would be being developed.

Also, it's completely possible to give off a lot of Fe due to a decision by Fi. Lana Del Rey (ISFP, by most people's assumptions) makes crazily Fe-laden music.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm not an INFP though
    Thank you for changing your avi, Elfboy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

An INTJ unsure of himself? May the fascist INTJ gods smite you down from where you stand.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elocute View Post
    I've always typed INTJ. I'm shocked when people call me "emotionless" or "very calm," but if I watch videos of myself, I see it. I think there's a noticeable split in INTJs on the internet and real life. If you're mid-twenties or near/above, I'd imagine Fi would be being developed.
    I am 20, but a now ex friend who was quite knowledgeable (and introduced me to) typology told me that I had overdeveloped Fi.

I don't usually show a lot of emotion (though I am prone to outbursts if my personal space is violated), but nor do I come across as particularly cold to other people. Just reserved and awkward. As mentioned, when I uploaded a pic there were comments that I looked sad and emotional, even when I was smiling.

Also, it's completely possible to give off a lot of Fe due to a decision by Fi. Lana Del Rey (ISFP, by most people's assumptions) makes crazily Fe-laden music.
    Yeah...funny. I can have a switch flicked internally and then become absolutely besotted by and devoted to someone (a girl, usually) which is very strange, but I kind of like it, as i feel that is when i am most myself.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso

I am 20, but a now ex friend who was quite knowledgeable (and introduced me to) typology told me that I had overdeveloped Fi.

I don't usually show a lot of emotion (though I am prone to outbursts if my personal space is violated), but nor do I come across as particularly cold to other people. Just reserved and awkward. As mentioned, when I uploaded a pic there were comments that I looked sad and emotional, even when I was smiling.

Yeah...funny. I can have a switch flicked internally and then become absolutely besotted by and devoted to someone (a girl, usually) which is very strange, but I kind of like it, as i feel that is when i am most myself.
    There's an overemphasis on sterotypes with INTJs. Around my friends, I was very nearly enfp-ish in close situations. None of them would deem me unemotional.
    But when I get down to doing things, my natural inclination is "What's being discussed? What do I need to research first? What do I need to say" with far less emphasis on the emotional portion.

Here's the idea: One is default. If you were around somone you didn't know at all, what is your default behavior? What is your default with regards to "rightness"?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Here's the idea: One is default. If you were around somone you didn't know at all, what is your default behavior? What is your default with regards to "rightness"?
    Around someone I didn't know at all, I would be very nervous and fidgety. I would try not to look at them and wouldn't talk to them unless I had to. I am not sure what you mean by "rightness", but if you are talking about how I approach an issue, I tend to detach emotionally and go inside my head - when I see an essay question on the exam sheet for example, I look at it for half a second and just start writing. I hardly ever brainstorm. A structure naturally forms as I go along because the blueprints for making one are already there in my brain. The same goes with the music I hear in my head.

Does this help at all?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

given the poll choices, INTJ. in some sort of NiFi loop (being confident is one thing, saying you're one of the most attractive men on the forum is well...you need an Xe function to curb that self-fed exaggeration).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Around someone I didn't know at all, I would be very nervous and fidgety. I would try not to look at them and wouldn't talk to them unless I had to. I am not sure what you mean by "rightness", but if you are talking about how I approach an issue, I tend to detach emotionally and go inside my head - when I see an essay question on the exam sheet for example, I look at it for half a second and just start writing. I hardly ever brainstorm. A structure naturally forms as I go along because the blueprints for making one are already there in my brain. The same goes with the music I hear in my head.

Does this help at all?
    Your avatar looks like belonging to a conqueror of lands. So an INTP who dreams about hatching into an ENTJ perhaps?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Your avatar looks like belonging to a conqueror of lands. So an INTP who dreams about hatching into an ENTJ perhaps?
    I hardly ever brainstorm.

Pretty low Ne lol.