Hi guys, I'm new here. Interested in types you guys would suggest for my partner - he's not terribly interested in this type of thing so has not yet managed to type himself. Whereas being an INFP I'm fascinated by this type of thing, of course. :p
Prominent personality characteristics:
* Has lots of acquaintances but only a few real friends
* Doesn't like crowds or parties and is happy with his own company
* Tends to try to do what is "logical" and "makes sense"
* Very organized
* Likes to do things his own way - hates having a boss, and really hates being micromanaged by anybody
* Speaks his mind if something is upsetting him
* Awesome at practical things - e.g. has designed and built an entire house before
* Generous to a fault
* His word is his bond - if he says he will do something, he will always do it
* Believes strongly that other people should also do what they have agreed to do, and feels very betrayed if they do not
* His love language is definitely acts of service and possibly touch/gifts - romantic words and romantic gestures are pretty difficult for him
I've always thought he was possibly an ISTJ, but some of his traits don't fit the descriptions I've read.