• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I a 6w5 INTJ?

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not an extremely rare combination, so the premise behind your question is invalid.

Okay. Please delete this thread, I don't want to be judged negatively.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay. Please delete this thread, I don't want to be judged negatively.

You're not being judged at all. Who told you that 6w5 and INTJ is a rare combination?

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're not being judged at all. Who told you that 6w5 and INTJ is a rare combination?

My first instinct was to lie, and tell you that I got the information from someone else, so that I wouldn't be judged negatively for coming to a foolish conclusion. In reality I misinterpreted information that was given to me by Google. This is why I cannot trust my own mind.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I consistently score as an INTJ. I consistently score as a 6w5. From what I've read this combination is extremely rare. Is there most likely some sort of error, or are these truly my types? I've only taken online tests, so the accuracy is perhaps questionable. I will answer any questions.

6w5 is one of if not the most common Enneatype for an INTJ outside core 5 types...sp variants are especially common.