User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 28

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    The belowgiven is my own theory is not universally applicable so take it with a grain of salt:

    Your type 3 and 4 scores are quite high. Enneagram types 2,3 and 4 are known as the heart triad and related F function. Enneagram 3 score implies that you want to impress people socially but you say you are uncomfortable in social situations, which seems to conflict with each other. The Fe comes from your 3w4, i.e. desire to impress people.

    Your enneagram 6 score seems to as high as your 5. Enneagrams 5,6 and 7 are located in the head triad which I equate with thinking functions. 6s desire for security I believe manifests itself as Te. Te is about material and business world and is also related with utility value of objects and living beings. A type 6 person would keep checking whether he's valued by the Te (business?) framework, i.e., whether he's regarded by others as useful so that he won't be discarded and he'll be protected by the system.

    So I assumed your high 5 and 6 scores must mean that your strongest function is either Ti or Te. So I guessed you must be Te-Ni-Se-Fi = ENTJ based on your results. High 3w4 score however means you feel too much about how you are valued by others as a person, which doesn't seem to fit with ENTJ.

    Another test in a different system here to check it:

    Socionics Tests
    Interesting. Yes, I do want to impress people socially, and I'm very aware of what people think about me. However, I'm also socially incompetent. I'm taking that test now.

    Test Results

    Your Sociotype: LII-1Ti (INTj)

    Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here! - See more at: Socionics Tests

    Other Possible Types

    ILI (INTp): 96% as likely as LII.
    LIE (ENTj): 78% as likely as LII.
    LSI (ISTj): 76% as likely as LII.
    - See more at: Socionics Tests

    Granted, I was uncertain about a lot of the questions, especially the visual section.
    Last edited by Eum; 06-07-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Test results

  2. #12
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    Interesting. Yes, I do want to impress people socially, and I'm very aware of what people think about me. However, I'm also socially incompetent. I'm taking that test now.

    Test Results

    Your Sociotype: LII-1Ti (INTj)

    Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here! - See more at: Socionics Tests

    Other Possible Types

    ILI (INTp): 96% as likely as LII.
    LIE (ENTj): 78% as likely as LII.
    LSI (ISTj): 76% as likely as LII.
    - See more at: Socionics Tests

    Granted, I was uncertain about a lot of the questions, especially the visual section.
    Your test result suggests you are a socionics INTj, which is normally equated to MBTI INTP. However, I believe socionics and MBTI types are directly correlated so I believe your result implies MBTI INTJ.

    However, I also believe that you are sitting on the verge of INTP and ENTJ. Are you younger than 20? If yes, your type may have not been settled yet and may be shifting back and forth between the two.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    44

    Default

    No. I'm twenty, turning twenty-one soon. As I said, I've been scoring as an INTJ for several years. I've never scored as an INTP or an ENTJ.

  4. #14
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    No. I'm twenty, turning twenty-one soon. As I said, I've been scoring as an INTJ for several years. I've never scored as an INTP or an ENTJ.
    Sorry, I am short of any other ideas.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I appreciate the effort. I'm most likely just mental.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    Interesting. Yes, I do want to impress people socially, and I'm very aware of what people think about me. However, I'm also socially incompetent. I'm taking that test now.

    Test Results

    Your Sociotype: LII-1Ti (INTj)

    Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here! - See more at: Socionics Tests

    Other Possible Types

    ILI (INTp): 96% as likely as LII.
    LIE (ENTj): 78% as likely as LII.
    LSI (ISTj): 76% as likely as LII.
    - See more at: Socionics Tests

    Granted, I was uncertain about a lot of the questions, especially the visual section.
    The visual section is part of an in-the-works theory that is highly controversial known as Visual Identification (to type others). The people you chose were probably used to estimate what Quadra you lie in, or something of the sort.

    Logical Intuitive Introtratim corresponds to the JCF INTP (Ti-Ne-Si-Fe) with Lead Ti, Creative Ne, Mobilizing Si, and Suggestive Fe.

    Keep in mind however, that Personality Tests themselves are relatively inaccurate due to the test taker's biases like the Forer Effect, so it might help to learn each of the functions and observe how they operate in yourself.

    One key starting point might be the Vulnerable Function of Sociotypes, where the LII's (INTj/INTP) downfall is Extroverted Sensation and the ILI's (INTp/INTJ, and also your next closest type according to the test) downfall is Extroverted Ethics (a.k.a Extroverted Feeling).

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Seems that there is no easy answer. Judging from what I'm reading, I have very poor Extroverted Feeling. I keep a poker face almost constantly. I don't laugh at jokes. I'm not very polite. I do have a desire to connect with others, but it is not evidenced by expressions of warmth (or displeasure) and self-disclosure. I don't have the best Extroverted Sensing, but it isn't horrible.

  8. #18
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    We won't get much adequate information just from tests. But you are vibing me as a definite combination of 5 and 6, with INTJ being obvious.

    This is from the members only section of the Enneagram Institute regarding type misidentifications-



    What do you think after reading that?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I'd say I identify more with Six. I often do not trust that my mind can come to a meaningful conclusion on its own. I much prefer to find something or someone to trust, hence why I posted this thread. I also have very strong and radical political opinions. I seldom voice these opinions because I know I'll be negatively judged for them.

    Though I did drop out of high school, so I don't identify with "the world of academia being my realm".
    Last edited by Eum; 06-08-2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Grammatical error and more info

  10. #20
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    I consistently score as an INTJ. I consistently score as a 6w5. From what I've read this combination is extremely rare. Is there most likely some sort of error, or are these truly my types? I've only taken online tests, so the accuracy is perhaps questionable. I will answer any questions.
    It's not an extremely rare combination, so the premise behind your question is invalid.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Am I INFJ or INTJ? A Quick Guide
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-15-2017, 05:37 PM
  2. Hello I am a 6w5 INTJ
    By IntraScholar in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 12:14 PM
  3. Am I INFJ or INTJ?
    By Cloud of Thunder in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 10:17 PM
  4. Am I INFJ or INTJ?
    By tommyc in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:47 PM
  5. Am I an INTP, INTJ, or ENTP?
    By Triglav in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO