MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Xander, you are not an extrovert...

And if you are ENTP are you comfortable to admit that the prime mover, underpinning all that you do, is to be amazingly impressive? Just the best? Also are you going to admit to being driven by that competitiveness?

What's brought on this sudden identy crisis anyway? You must be really bored!
    Identity crisis? I post for a while and people mistake me being a nicey nicey and cuddly as.. you know... extroversion *spits*

According to a few people I "sound" like an ENTP because I bounce around with ideas. Personally I blame you for that

As for your analysis, quite correct. I am unconcered with being the best. I merely require proficiency and then I usually walk on.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Identity crisis? I post for a while and people mistake me being a nicey nicey and cuddly as.. you know... extroversion *spits*

According to a few people I "sound" like an ENTP because I bounce around with ideas. Personally I blame you for that

As for your analysis, quite correct. I am unconcered with being the best. I merely require proficiency and then I usually walk on.
    Well, you like to take the credit for my over developed Ti anyway so I guess we're even...

To be honest though, how many people in RL would question whether you're an extrovert or introvert?

Seriously, the suggestion (please don't take this the wrong way) had me laughing on the floor!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Well, you like to take the credit for my over developed Ti anyway so I guess we're even...

To be honest though, how many people in RL would question whether you're an extrovert or introvert?

Seriously, the suggestion (please don't take this the wrong way) had me laughing on the floor!
    Well Jon (the asocial ENFP) had a laugh with Mike (the directive ENFJ) [I know you know them but it's for that lot there trying to read this stuff ] about the 'introvert' of the group going out and getting flash cars and computers. They saw it as screaming "look at ME!!!". So I guess some do question it but it's mostly those who aren't comfortable being extroverted, be they introverts themselves or otherwise.

MBTI
    ENFP

Well Jon (the asocial ENFP) had a laugh with Mike (the directive ENFJ) [I know you know them but it's for that lot there trying to read this stuff ] about the 'introvert' of the group going out and getting flash cars and computers. They saw it as screaming "look at ME!!!". So I guess some do question it but it's mostly those who aren't comfortable being extroverted, be they introverts themselves or otherwise.
    Flash cars and computers? The result of a lot of research I bet... lol, also you've always loved flash cars, you used to draw new designs for them all the time....

Also you bought a Smart roadster no? So if you cared about what others thought I imagine it would have been something others would have been less inclined to laugh at instinctively... well untill you passed them on the motorway anyway...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Flash cars and computers? The result of a lot of research I bet... lol, also you've always loved flash cars, you used to draw new designs for them all the time....

Also you bought a Smart roadster no? So if you cared about what others thought I imagine it would have been something others would have been less inclined to laugh at instinctively... well untill you passed them on the motorway anyway...
    A well... proves you haven't read much back from where you started posting ... I sold that one. I drive a Celica GT now. 1.8 and looks the part too. A proper coupe.

MBTI
    ENFP

A well... proves you haven't read much back from where you started posting ... I sold that one. I drive a Celica GT now. 1.8 and looks the part too. A proper coupe.
    Na... I knew you'd changed it, but still the principle was still there...

You got it cos you like it, not cos you think everyone else will coo...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Na... I knew you'd changed it, but still the principle was still there...

You got it cos you like it, not cos you think everyone else will coo...
    Well I'm not sure it's entirely innocent... I keep my perscription shades in the car Mind you though I also completely ignored the ridiculous assessment that it was a "midlife crisis" car!

MBTI
    ENFP

Well I'm not sure it's entirely innocent... I keep my perscription shades in the car Mind you though I also completely ignored the ridiculous assessment that it was a "midlife crisis" car!
    can't be that, you are too young to have an affair with someone half your age, you've got to wait atleast another couple of years...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

can't be that, you are too young to have an affair with someone half your age, you've got to wait atleast another couple of years...
    Good point. I hadn't figured on the whole jail bait side of things... Damn. I'm not good at patience!

Can't really be a "mid life crisis car" for you when the "missus" describes it as one of her dream cars as well... ...

They probably ignored that fact though