• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crazy girl confused about MBTI

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:hi: Yeah I know you might ask why "crazy girl"? Well that's how my roomate used to call me (we were living together in 2009 when I was abroad [to study in a language school for a year])

So Hi :D I'm Kyora, I'm sorry if I use too many emoticons but I just love them, there are so cute :D well anyway...

So, I really don't know which MBTI I have, I did many tests but I don't feel staisfied as I kind of can guess what is what... So I don't know if I asnwered the test as who do I think I am, or who would I want to be or who I really am...
I believed at first that I was a INFP but then I learned that one of my friend was a ENFP. I definitely didn't look like her... Then I thought, I might be a S, so ISFP, but I'm not sure... So I'm turning to you guys...

1.Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions?For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, speciallife circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, andcurrent state of mind.

That's actually a good question... Well I have my dissertation to write but I'm not particularly stressed... I'm in love does that count ?x)
I'm 23 almost 24 (July), I'm a woman at least I think:p (I'm defininetly a woman, or maybe a girl... I don't think I've grown up much x) )
Current state of mind ? Hum good question I don't know...

2.Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it? (http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8287/7704380682_4da6df716d.jpg and http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6005/6004664548_32c083ea9f_m.jpg)

I can't choose... I mean how do you want me to choose between northern lights and food... I like both... Can't I choose both ? Because the first one is romantic and I want to go there and see it because well it's romantic and there is water and I love water... But I like food too... I mean I was almost devouring the picture because I want a breakfast like that...

3.Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

oh...Well what I usually say but not in cover letter is that I'm a girl.I'm a manga fan (otaku), I love music, singing, dancing (but always alone... I don't like people watching me). I love mmorpg, I'm like a child... I love children and I sometimes feel that I have more fantasy as they have (met lots of boys child and I ended up playing with them and being the most enthusiast of them...). I like being with friends but I also like being at home just with my parents, cats and dog. I love animals. My friends think I'm crazy, because I said that cows are beautiful... I'm pretty much indecisive or at least I think. When someone asks me do you want tea or coffee, I just don't know what do choose... I like both.

4.What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I would like to be a person that can help her friends, family and lover.... I want to be able to protect them. I want to be intelligent, clever and interesting as I want to be able to interact and not bother or annoy my boyfriend (he is a 5w4 INTP [sometimes think he's a INFP). I want to be able to create a family later on, not now I want to live my life the way I want it and I'm not ready to have a child :) (come on a mother like me ? x) I would be more like a babysitter... and an immature one I think...)

I don't want to be a pessimistic person that is bitter. I don't want to end up creating problems with everyone I like. I don't want to be too serious, I don't want to be a stuck-up B.... Why ? That wouldn't be me... That would be like living someone else life and that doesn't sound good...

5.Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

I got no answer... My friends think I'm nice, indecisive and too forgiving. That I let people do whatever they want with me, which I don't think so...

6.What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the ValueTest and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

Results of your ranking:
You made it! I hope you have found this process interesting and useful.Based on your previous voting, here is the list of your values ranked by importance.
1. Warmth (17 votes)
2. Love (16 votes)
3. Belonging (15 votes)
4. Heart (15 votes)
5. Kindness (13 votes)
6. Compassion (11 votes)
7. Devotion (10 votes)
8. Generosity (8 votes)
9. Loyalty (8 votes)
10. Trust (8 votes)
11. Empathy (8 votes)
12. Happiness (8 votes)
13. Sincerity (7 votes)
14. Conviviality (6 votes)
15. Optimism (6 votes)
16. Playfulness (5 votes)
17. Curiosity (5 votes)
18. Imagination (4 votes)
19. Serenity (1 votes)

7.How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe anevent in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How didyou deal with it?

How I react to new situations ? I guess well ? At first I'm taken aback but I go with the flow in the end... Unknown situation ?Hum what do you mean by unknown ? Like my first day at university when I knew noone ? Well I made friends quite quickly and they still are my friends... I went in Germany to study for 7 months, everything went well made friends on the first day also... I don't really know what's really unknown. If it's going alone in another country, I'm fine... I tend to go with the flow and adapt quite quickly at least that's what I think...

8.Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Ha the famous stressful situation... Well I'm not coping well with stress... Well I tend to be stressed during my exams, to the point that I need to take something to relase a bit of stress. I'm not stressed while studying, I can sleep well even the night before the exam and even if I didn't study well... The only problem is the oral exams... I end up bottling too much stress and explode... I end up crying even if I know I did well... I have to speak with everyone to be reassured also...

9.Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Enjoyable situation:D I love them <3 Well when I'm really happy I dance,jump, sing in the street.... I know it's weird but anyway... I don't like to be at the centre of attention but when I'm too happy I can't stop myself:/
Real life experience ? Well there are too many I'm easily happy, I don't need much... Like playing a game makes me happy, listening to music makes me happy, speaking to my friends makes me happy (well not when they are depressed as I tend to be depressed after, though I do not show it as I don't want my friends to be depressed afterwards...And again I'm ranting, sorry...

10.Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

Well I love one-on-one interaction:) Though sometimes I just want to be left alone... Group interaction... I fI know the group then it's fine, if I don't It depends on the situation.
I don't think I'm that sociable... I tend to stick to my friends,though sometimes I end up talking to different people. Except when I was with my ex-bestfriend.... I felt like I needed to stick to her even though she didn't stick to me. I ended up the relationship months ago as she doesn't even try to see me, and I've had enough asking her to see me:/

11.Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values,customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

I tend to see people as good:) My parents say that I'm quite naive... I like people as they enrich my world, I get to see what they are and change myself to become better. I don't really know what I hold important or unimportant. I think what matters to me more are my family, my friends, my pets and the one I love:)

12.Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

I don't really care about the authority I'm following it if it's good but if it's not then I might not follow it... I will depends I know that I tend to follow what my parents think is right as I don't want to be a bad child... But if I think it is really wrong then I will try to say it...

13.Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
Hahaha Order and chaos x) Well I like order, I appreciate it but I'm chaotic x) I can't keep my place orderly. I try but fail x)
I like ordering my books, but I don't care having all my shoes all over my room... It's just a mess and I don't care but I appreciate order as it's is beautiful:) but that's not for me x)

14.What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
I fear being left out... I fear not finding the one (though I think I've found someone that could be the one <3). Well it manifests itself quite often... I don't want to be left-out by my parents so I'm doing whatever they want me to do because I know that they want me to have a good future. With my friends, when there are troubles I Tend to try to appease them... I don't take a side and do't want people to take a side... I don't want them to quarrel and then leave me, that would break my heart as I would have to choose between my friends which I can't.

15.What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve?Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

Desire in life ? I want to be happy and feel loved. The rest is a bonus:) Why ? Well I feel that if I'm happy and loved I can achieve whatever I want:) I desire mostly to be with the one I want and be able to speak many languages so that I can travel and speak the languages of the country:) I don't know where they stem from...Maybe from my parents, grand-parents ? I don't really know.

16.a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

I actually don't know that's why I don't know if I'm an extravert or introvert. I think I feel energize when I play on the computer or board game, when I watch animes and everything....

What drains me most I don't know, I sincerely don't know...

17.Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are?Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to yourself-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram,please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition,it helps if you post these results here as well.

Well I've done many tests and they tend to say that I'm either a 9, a 4, a 2 or a 6... My boyfriend sometimes thinks I'm like him (he's a 5w4).My other friends say that I'm a 9...
I did a test on the cognitive functions the one on personalitycafepage. (Based on Jung's cognitive functions) The results seem quite strange...

Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
MostLikely: ESFJ
orSecond Possibility: ISFP
orThird Possibility: ESFP

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Fe- Fi - Se - Si - Ni - Ne - Ti - Te

YourCognitive Functions:
ExtrovertedFeeling (Fe) ||||||||||||||||||||9.34
IntrovertedFeeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||7.035
ExtrovertedSensation (Se) ||||||||||||5.48
IntrovertedSensation (Si) ||||||||||||5.47
IntrovertedIntuition (Ni) ||||||||||4.235
ExtrovertedIntuition (Ne) |||||||||3.65
IntrovertedThinking (Ti) |||0.99
ExtrovertedThinking (Te) ||-0.07

Your ExtrovertedFeeling (Fe)isvery developed.
Your ExtrovertedIntuition (Ne)ismoderate.
Your IntrovertedIntuition (Ni)ismoderate.
Your ExtrovertedSensation (Se)ismoderate.
Your IntrovertedSensation (Si)ismoderate.
Your IntrovertedFeeling (Fi)ismoderate.
Your IntrovertedThinking (Ti)islow.
Your ExtrovertedThinking (Te)islow.

I did a socionics test and got SEI/ISFp. I did many MBTI test but the results are always different... I got ISFP, INFP, ESFP, ENFJ, ESFJ,INFJ... I get more often ISFP, INFP or ESFP

18.Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

Why do I think I'm an I? Well my friends are all E x) and I feel like I'm too different from them like I don't match... My friends believe I am a I so I just went with the flow, because whenever I asked why would I be an I, they just said because we think so...

S or N? No idea x)

F or T? Definitely F, I practically scream F for all my friends x) You're too sensitive, you always cry, you take everything too heart. And actually the best: You don't think you feel something is wrong.

P or J? Well I thought I was a P but I might be a J that's too lazy x) I dislike being late, even a minute. I don't like people being late when meeting up with them but I won't say that I'm angry... though I am :/ I tend to order things I really like. My mangas are ordered by mangaka name first, then number 1 until the end from the same serie, then by colour. So I get like all Mayu Shinjous in a special order: first black, then blue, then .... I guess that would make a J, isn't it?
But, I hate making "To Do" list, I don't like planning a date with someone, I don't like to choose for someone. My room is just a chas, things all over the place, no room to walk...

Thanks a Lot :) I hope I'll be hearing from you guys and if you need me to answer any other questions, I'm there :)

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
so I did a Jungian cognition functions test again and my results are again different... I'm just a mess ^^' I seem to have the opposite of the first test... My mind is a mess, I really don't know what I could be...

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Fi - Fe - Si - Ne - Se - Ti - Te - Ni

Your Cognitive Functions:
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||||||||| 10.08
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||||| 8.345
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||||||||||| 7.7
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||| 4.19
Extroverted Sensation (Se) ||||||||| 3.63
Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||| 2.45
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||| 1.47
Introverted Intuition (Ni) || 0.255

Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is very developed.
Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is very developed.
Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is moderate.
Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is moderate.
Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is low.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (15%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (40%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (35%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (60%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (55%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment