First 12

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    Yeah I just realized that I'm a 973 as opposed to a 794 yesterday after really thinking about it and reading the descriptions over again
    The Ambassador?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    The Ambassador?
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure my head type is 7 and my body type is 9. I think I'm a 3 instead of a 4, but it manifests itself very weakly.
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

I always wonder how/why certain things happen
    What kind of things?

when I watch movies/t.v. shows I point out things in my mind that couldn't be possible in real life (especially in cartoons that are made to be more realistic and such), but I don't think that's really "analyzing."
    That's not analyzing, that sounds like S :P

I think for the most part, I go by feelings, another reason I score T sometimes is when I answer questions like "Do you easily share and talk aloud about your feelings?" etc.. I always answer no, because I find it very painstaking talking about my feelings with other people out loud.. but that could be indicative of Fi over Fe
    Silly tests. :P

LadyLazarus

I test ISTP too(almost as frequently as I test INFP actually), however it's really apparent I don't use Ti at all. So, I'd advise you not to go off the tests as they aren't exactly what I'd call "accurate". Reading about the functions of the types which you are considering would be a better route.

I really related to what you wrote about hunches, it sounded very Fi-Ni to me, not very Ti-Ni at all , especially so when you talked about getting the feeling someone is lying to you.

So, ISFP is my personal verdict.

In regards to your enneagram type, I would say 9 as you mentioned repressing many things.

Anyway, I'm by no means an expert, those are just my two cents, good luck finding your type.
    Last edited by LadyLazarus; 06-02-2014 at 10:55 PM.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    What kind of things?
    Things like the weather, our existence here on planet Earth (I just find it amazing how if the composition of gases in our atmosphere were even slightly different, we probably wouldn't even have ever existed), how and why diseases and syndromes happen, etc.. that kind of thing

Silly tests. :P
    Indeed

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    I test ISTP too(almost as frequently as I test INFP actually), however it's really apparent I don't use Ti at all. So, I'd advise you not to go off the tests as they aren't exactly what I'd call "accurate". Reading about the functions of the types which you are considering would be a better route.

I really related to what you wrote about hunches, it sounded very Fi-Ni to me, not very Ti-Ni at all , especially so when you talked about getting the feeling someone is lying to you.

So, ISFP is my personal verdict.

In regards to your enneagram type, I would say 9 as you mentioned repressing many things.

Anyway, I'm by no means an expert, those are just my two cents, good luck finding your type!
    Yeah I'm confused about my enneagram type because a lot of people say that it's all about key motivations and fears, etc.. and less about your personality. I relate a lot more to the personality of a type 9, but more to the motivations and key fears and desires of a type 7.

Thanks for the advice and input I'll read more into the functions and see if I can get a better idea of what my type is. People have typed me as an INFP, ISFP, ISFJ and INTP

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Things like the weather, our existence here on planet Earth (I just find it amazing how if the composition of gases in our atmosphere were even slightly different, we probably wouldn't even have ever existed), how and why diseases and syndromes happen, etc.. that kind of thing
    Hmm okay. How substantial is this "hobby" for you?

Yeah I'm confused about my enneagram type because a lot of people say that it's all about key motivations and fears, etc.. and less about your personality. I relate a lot more to the personality of a type 9, but more to the motivations and key fears and desires of a type 7.
    Tangible personality traits != motivations and key fears and desires. So this is alright IMO. In this case you'd be a core 7. Maybe with a 9 fix or just an introverted MBTI type resembling 9.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Hmm okay. How substantial is this "hobby" for you?
    I spend some time online looking up the climates of different places and things like the hottest/coldest place on Earth and Googling names of diseases on symptom checker, etc.. it's not really a hobby. It's just the kind of stuff I'm interested in learning about (that kind of stuff and psychology).

Tangible personality traits != motivations and key fears and desires. So this is alright IMO. In this case you'd be a core 7. Maybe with a 9 fix or just an introverted MBTI type resembling 9.
    I've heard that before too, I for sure have my body type as type 9, because it's the only one I relate to at all... Eight and one don't suit me one bit. I relate to 7, 9, 4 and 3.

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain