• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Use my Answers to Questionnaire to Determine My Type

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Someone recently informed me answering some of these comprehensive questionnaires is a particularly effective tool for allowing others to more accurately guess your type, so here's mine:

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I am in the midst of a very stressful time in my life, though thankfully the source of my stress will be gone in 3 months to a year. No mental illnesses or medications unless unprescripted weed counts as meds. Age: Don't wanna say exactly. Between 18 and 25. Sex: Male. Current state of mind: Bored but not negative per se.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

No links :(.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

Can't answer this one sincerely because if I were describing myself in a cover letter or the like, I would trump up my own abilities and character to impress whoever was reading it thus increasing my likelihood of gaining employment or membership somewhere or whatever the hell cover letters are typically useful for.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

Person I'd like to be: Some kind of enigmatic figurehead with plenty of effortless charm/charisma who does something important/controversial that will leave me with a lasting legacy after I die.
Person I wouldn't like to be: Any combination of a child molester, hippie, redneck, fraternity brother, rapist, woman killer, child killer, deadbeat, or cheater (in terms of relationships).

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

Idk. People perceive me in a similar way to how I think I am about half the time I'd say. They have described me using either flattering language that would make me feel boastful if I went into specifics or or unflattering language that would hurt my pride if I went into specifics.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

My ValueTest results:
Economic = 10
Theoretical = 11
Aesthetic = 7
Social = 9
Political = 14
Religious = 9

Scores range between 04 and 16:

15-16 Strongest values
12-14 Strong values
09-11 Middle values
06-08 Weak values
04-05 Weakest values

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

I don't take well to new situations. Many environments unsettle me because I am sensitive to the "atmosphere" of my surroundings, as corny as that may sound.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

During stressful episodes, I am usually frantic, bloated, aching, pacing, and obsessive unless of course I find myself in a stress evoking setting like prison (haven't been just an example) where unwritten rules call for the repression of such behavior as a matter of social and sometimes literal survival.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I can become euphoric, giddy, hopeful, hungry, creative, or sleepy. Unless I'm in a mildly enjoyable situation that blurs the line between boredom and legitimate enjoyment such as watching a rerun of some show I've seen a million times, in which case I'd probably just kick back and wish I was in a different situation.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

One on one and group interaction are equally good and bad for me. Both have their perks, and both can go south easily. The former is more satisfying and likely to create real friendships, but can become awkward quicker. The latter requires less effort by making it to where you can rely on others to speak when you run out of things to say yet still participate by silently paying attention to where other participants have picked up, but has the drawback of possibly leaving you feeling excluded if your silence continues for too long.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

Society is a confusing enterprise full of unpredictable motives, flawed, convoluted systems, and too many options with not enough people forcing me to go down a particular path. There is real beauty in it though, as anyone in good emotional health will understand without requiring an explanation.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

My relationship with authority is always based on fear and/ or respect on my part. I hope to one day attain some authority of my own so I can eliminate that pesky fear element from the equation.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Order: good. Chaos: bad. This is common sense.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

My top 5 greatest fears:
5. Accidentally killing someone by getting carried away in a fistfight.
4. The death or lasting suffering of my loved ones.
3. Heights. Not kidding.
2. Accidentally killing someone by carelessly getting distracted behind the wheel and plowing them down with my car.
1. My own death.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

I desire to be a functional and content individual with much money and a relevant voice on a grand scale. I think these drives/ desires stem from my personal belief that human worth is ultimately measured by for how long and by how many you are remembered after you die. If I were religious and confident in the existence of an afterlife, these things would perhaps strike me as silly worldly pursuits, but without those beliefs they are propelled to the utmost importance, for what is the point of living if a decade or two after you check out it's basically as if you never had lived at all unless your grandson flips through an old photo album and sees your picture or some disgracefully forgettable event like that.

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Activities that energize me: Watching my favorite films, enjoying good company, escaping bad company, having heated debates, coming to friendly conclusions to debates that make my opponent realize the errors of their ways and agree with me entirely.
Activities that drain me: Sitting through shitty tv shows/ movies, people who talk to me when I'm halfway out of the door, talking to females who obviously aren't interested in me romantically, schoolwork.

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

I want to know my type strictly out of curiosity. I don't know what type i think I am (why would I if I'm filling out this questionnaire lol). Type I'd like to be? Hmmm... I always liked the qualities asscociated with XNXJs and ESTPs. Any one of those I guess. My Keys2Cognition results:

ognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.4)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************ (36)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.9)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.7)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.8)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.8)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.9)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.5)
good use

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?
I think that cover it all, thank you!
Nope!

yeghor

ExTJ?