• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Other perspectives on my type.

lue

I'm relatively new to the forum, so it could be a bit hard. But I wanted to get other perspectives on my type.

I type as an INTJ 9w1 sx/sp. Feel free to ask questions.

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
You don't seem INTJ. At first sight you are SF. I've read your previous posts.
You have to write something or/and takes tests.

lue

You don't seem INTJ. At first sight you are SF. I've read your previous posts.
You have to write something or/and takes tests.

What in my previous posts lead you to SF?

A little bit about me (some of this will be in past tense because my health levels now are very different from what they used to be):

I spent some time thinking I was an extrovert. In the past, if you saw me out in a social setting, I could be very lively (especially if I know the people).

I am very easily drained.

I used to spend a lot of time in my head and imagination.

I am shy, and very quiet if I don't know you.

I used to be a generally happy person.

I am a painter/artist.

I love nature, water, peaceful places.

I do not make decisions based on emotions.

I can be very flaky.

*Trying to give information about me without including facets of my type.

Edit: oh, and I used to be really clumsy (literally a walking hazard).

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Why don't you want to take the test Yeghor linked? It would help if we can see what kind of results you get, and maybe go from there.

It couldn't hurt.

lue

Why don't you want to take the test Yeghor linked? It would help if we can see what kind of results you get, and maybe go from there.

It couldn't hurt.

I've taken enneagram/MBTI tests a million times and I don't feel like doing it again. And I'm looking for a human outside perspective, not a perspective based on a test.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll crosspost this from another type me-thread:

Before I try to analyze what you wrote in your long post, I'd suggest that you write more on the forum so people get a better grip on who you are as a person.

You're relatively new with only ~100 posts, so establishing yourself on the forum would really be the best way to go, imo. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who will be able to offer an informed opinion once you make your presence known. I have seen you around before, and got the impression that you're really cool and nice, but I don't know anything about what and how you think about anything yet. JCF is about thought processess, so by writing on the forum you're basically laying out your thought processess in plain view, making it much easier for others to pick up patterns in your thinking.

Anyway, I'll see what I can tell from your OP in a short while. Good luck with finding out your type.

Type can take a while to figure out, and I doubt we're gonna guess very accurately with only ~60 posts of yours to base a judgement on.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I've taken enneagram/MBTI tests a million times and I don't feel like doing it again. And I'm looking for a human outside perspective, not a perspective based on a test.

Fine.

lue

I'll crosspost this from another type me-thread:

Type can take a while to figure out, and I doubt we're gonna guess very accurately with only ~60 posts of yours to base a judgement on.

I wasn't really looking for accurate, more first impressions or inklings (I probably should have been more clear). But what you're saying makes sense.

lue

Tell, what does your art intend to expose?

Good question. Here's the short version of my artist statement:

"My artwork captures a transitory moment and energy. These moments and energies, I believe, make a connection with the different experiences that make up who we are as a collective, and who we are as individuals."

Artwork is here if you want to see it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Why do you want to know your personality type in the first place?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is typology central, correct? Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Yes, you are. I'm delving at a motive in an attempt to answer the thread question - from my perspective, of course. And I lack evidence.

lue

Yes, you are. I'm delving at a motive in an attempt to answer the thread question - from my perspective, of course. And I lack evidence.

Ah, ok. Well, like I said before I want an outside non-test based perspective. The only evidence I have are my posts, this thread, my artwork, my artist statement, and any other questions you may have.

That should be enough for at least a first impression or an inkling. :shrug:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, ok. Well, like I said before I want an outside non-test based perspective. The only evidence I have are my posts, this thread, my artwork, my artist statement, and any other questions you may have.

That should be enough for at least a first impression or an inkling. :shrug:

Ok then, INFJ 4w5. That's my first impression. I just don't put much faith in impressions.