User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Infinite Bubble

Could you make it a bit clearer on what you'd like out of this thread? When you want perspectives, do you mean, you'd like people to state why you might or might not be that type?

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by lue View Post
    I know how I think, I know my motivations, and I've taken many tests.
    The only problem with tests is they are based on how we think we are. Lots of people don't have a truly objective way to measure who they are against everyone else. (Myself included, for sure) Might think you are one way, only to realize you really aren't, when compared against people who *really* have that preference/way of being.

Not easy to tease out, though. Not saying you're not an INTJ, I don't really know the first thing about you, I'd just take test results with a grain of salt.

(I've tested as things completely not me in the past - example, INTJ in my early 20's, which is laughable if you knew me)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Could you make it a bit clearer on what you'd like out of this thread? When you want perspectives, do you mean, you'd like people to state why you might or might not be that type?
    No, I mean from what I've posted on the forum, what do you think my type is? I understand that I don't have a lot of posts, so more like first impressions or inklings.

But you can feel free to say why I might or might not be the type that I am.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    The only problem with tests is they are based on how we think we are. Lots of people don't have a truly objective way to measure who they are against everyone else. (Myself included, for sure) Might think you are one way, only to realize you really aren't, when compared against people who *really* have that preference/way of being.

Not easy to tease out, though. Not saying you're not an INTJ, I don't really know the first thing about you, I'd just take test results with a grain of salt.

(I've tested as things completely not me in the past - example, INTJ in my early 20's, which is laughable if you knew me)
    Very true and I do (take them with a grain of salt).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I know how I think, I know my motivations, and I've taken many tests.
    If you are sure of your type, then why ask for other opinions? Ego boosting or something?

Your claim to specifically have high spatial intelligence also suggests Si. I agree that personality is best gauged indirectly, but having test results to show us helps with interpretation. Enneagram is also important, and your Enneagram is very unusual for an INTJ. Combined with your description and behaviour so far which hasn't indicated any E or F traits, you fit ISTJ better. INTP is also theoretically possible but I am picking up a lot of J ness.

Infinite Bubble

No, I mean from what I've posted on the forum, what do you think my type is? I understand that I don't have a lot of posts, so more like first impressions or inklings.

Thanks.

Hang on while I delve into your past...

And what will you do with that information? That's what I am trying to understand. Will you give feedback as to whether it matches or not? So far your patterns seems to indicate any comment we make generates more questions on your side. It doesn't feel like give and take but just take take take...

It feels as if you are using the comments we make about your type for some other purpose than typing yourself. What comes to my mind is either you are trying to learn more about typology or about the capabilites and reasoning of the originator or provider of the comment/perspective.

So you have some kind of hidden motive. I am telling this publicly so forumites can see it too. And I have no desire to interact you with any further until you reveal your true motive.

Infinite Bubble

@lue, what is your health level like at present?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    And what will you do with that information? That's what I am trying to understand. Will you give feedback as to whether it matches or not? So far your patterns seems to indicate any comment we make generates more questions on your side. It doesn't feel like give and take but just take take take...

It feels as if you are using the comments we make about your type for some other purpose than typing yourself. What comes to my mind is either you are trying to learn more about typology or about the capabilites and reasoning of the originator or provider of the comment/perspective.

So you have some kind of hidden motive. I am telling this publicly so forumites can see it too. And I have no desire to interact you with any further until you reveal your true motive.
    There is no mass plot. I don't know anyone here so why would I be trying to get information about you. I've responded with more questions because I find your observations/perspectives interesting, not because I'm trying to get something on you or anyone else.

Inform who you want to. Feel free to not interact with me any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    @lue, what is your health level like at present?
    Not so good.