User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Nope.
    May I ask why then?

Quote Originally Posted by lue View Post
    May I ask why then?
    You are too insistent on your way, or your preferences. You don't bend for others... this is either a sign of high Fi or low Fe...so you are either an Fi dom or a Ti dom.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

May I ask why then?
    Your style makes INTJ seem unlikely as your type.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    You are too insistent on your way, or your preferences. You don't bend for others... this is either a sign of high Fi or low Fe...so you are either an Fi dom or a Ti dom.
    Or, more realistically and truthfully, Se. The only insistence Ji produces is the insistence that the internal model is veritable and pure. Je insistence is to make others follow the framework absorbed from the environment. Se's insistence is self-assertion, sticking up for one's self and imposing one's will on others. "You don't bend for others" would, if actually used correctly, indicate the persistence of Se, to remain self-confident and to endure. Non-applicable to the Feeling function excepting the imposing of ethics on others (generally seen in Fx-Se mechanisms).

ISxP seems rather reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    That's interesting. I do have a good use of Fi (and an unused Fe), but couldn't that also be J though?

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Se's insistence is self-assertion, sticking up for one's self and imposing one's will on others. "You don't bend for others" would, if actually used correctly, indicate the persistence of Se, to remain self-confident and to endure.

ISxP seems rather reasonable.
    That makes sense especially here on the forums, and as a 9 it's something I have worked on, makes me rather proud. (except for the imposing of the will-that's not my intention).

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Your style makes INTJ seem unlikely as your type.
    Got it.

Socionics
    ILI

That makes sense especially here on the forums, and as a 9 it's something I have worked on, makes me rather proud. (except for the imposing of the will-that's not my intention).
    Interestingly, Strong Se runs counter to Type 9's general ambivalence and lack of self-assertion, especially since Type 9 is often referred to as "self-forgetting". When there are Se valuing types typed at 9, (usually ISFP), the Se is present but seems to be highly downplayed, allowing more development in more "passive" functions such as the ISFP's Fi-Ni mechanism, meaning that the ISFP 9 might be more inclined to get stuck in dom-tert loops than other ISFPs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I paint full-time. Re: playfulness, really? Well, thank you. I can be very playful, didn't know it was coming through in my writing (unless I'm intentionally doing it).

On a general basis, my decisions and opinions are based on what makes sense to me/logic. Not necessarily how I feel.
    Ok. May I ask what you want to express or portray with your paintings? Do you paint things that you see or imagine, but always with a connection to reality or do you add something (emotions, fantasies, etc.)?
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Interestingly, Strong Se runs counter to Type 9's general ambivalence and lack of self-assertion, especially since Type 9 is often referred to as "self-forgetting". When there are Se valuing types typed at 9, (usually ISFP), the Se is present but seems to be highly downplayed, allowing more development in more "passive" functions such as the ISFP's Fi-Ni mechanism, meaning that the ISFP 9 might be more inclined to get stuck in dom-tert loops than other ISFPs.
    I have a very limited use of Se, but like I said, assertion and ambivalence are things I have worked on. That is very interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Ok. May I ask what you want to express or portray with your paintings? Do you paint things that you see or imagine, but always with a connection to reality or do you add something (emotions, fantasies, etc.)?
    My work is abstract. I don't go into my art thinking "I'm trying to portray this," it just happens. But my artist statement is about connectivity and moments.

I'm getting camera shy now