User Tag List

First 8910

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    That sounds like hard work. Before I start, I need an impulse, an inspiration. I always got a rough idea of what I want to do - What mood it will be in, if it's going to be slow or fast, but that's everything. I just go and see where it takes me.
    Btw, why would Mozart be Ti?
    Actually, I would find what you do hard work as well...

I really don't know what Mozart's exact type would be (he was definitely ES but beyond that...), I'm taking it from here: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/too...assicalmpr.png.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by lue View Post
    That's interesting. You're the first person to say that. Do you mind if I ask what gave you that impression?
    General things really. I pick up Te from your posts but I'm not sure if it's auxiliary or further down due your health.

9 seems iffy, but there isn't enough info.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I really don't know what Mozart's exact type would be (he was definitely ES but beyond that...)
    I would've gone for ESFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    General things really. I pick up Te from your posts but I'm not sure if it's auxiliary or further down due your health.

9 seems iffy, but there isn't enough info.
    Ah, got it.

MBTI
    ENTP

@Alea_iacta_est, do ENJs use Se for creative endeavors?

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Do we have an Aspie on our hands?

@lue, do you identify specifically with inferior Se?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

9w8 instead of 9w1 by impression. Something about solidity/stubbornness of position. Not much reason to doubt INTJ IMO.

I don't believe much on typing by method of art. If we did, I'd probably be ISFP. Art is super sensory by nature, but it's also an output process, while P is an input process.

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Do we have an Aspie on our hands?

@lue, do you identify specifically with inferior Se?
    I'm not an aspie. I'm pretty sure I identify with inferior Se. I'm can be pretty clumsy and I can relate to a lot of things said in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    9w8 instead of 9w1 by impression. Something about solidity/stubbornness of position. Not much reason to doubt INTJ IMO.

I don't believe much on typing by method of art. If we did, I'd probably be ISFP. Art is super sensory by nature, but it's also an output process, while P is an input process.
    Ah, got it.

Are you an artist?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by lue View Post
    Ah, got it.

Are you an artist?
    Yeah. Mostly I just doodle with pencil and ink, but they let me do some of the graphic advertising at my part-time workplace and sometimes I paint. I've dabbled in everything from stained glass to pottery to web design. I play piano too, and mess with violin sometimes. Checked out your site, love Written on Blackboard and Concerto No. 12. Does seem very sx, lots of bold energy. My stuff always ends up whimsical, complex, gently colored. I do think the energies in art are good reflections of who we are, though not sure I think they necessarily correspond to any types. Just tendencies, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Yeah. Mostly I just doodle with pencil and ink, but they let me do some of the graphic advertising at my part-time workplace and sometimes I paint. I've dabbled in everything from stained glass to pottery to web design. I play piano too, and mess with violin sometimes. Checked out your site, love Written on Blackboard and Concerto No. 12. Does seem very sx, lots of bold energy. My stuff always ends up whimsical, complex, gently colored. I do think the energies in art are good reflections of who we are, though not sure I think they necessarily correspond to any types. Just tendencies, probably.
    Wow, that's amazing. , thanks so much. If you ever show your stuff I would love to see it.