• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vetani's Video

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here it is, folks. This is my first type-me video, and I kept it below 5 minutes so that it is watchable and digestible.

If you have any questions please ask them by replying to this thread, and additionally, tell me your impressions of my type (socionics/enneagram/MBTI) based on this video.

[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION] [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Evee[/MENTION] [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] [MENTION=857]FDG[/MENTION] [MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION] [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] and everyone else whom I've either forgotten or wants to pitch in.

Last edited:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's cool, man. I promise I'll watch it and get back to you tomorrow.

Or maybe later today would be more accurate... How the hell did I manage to stay up until 5:45 in the morning

SilverRvn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do I think?

You suck.

SilverRvn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, personally I think that your sexuality has nothing to do with the amount of which you suck. I dunno I sense unvalued Fi. That's all I get so far.

SilverRvn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In person, you're much more quiet though, and I don't feel that this video does very much justice. Seeing you in action vs. seeing you in a video says more. For example, people are unable to see your extremely weak Se when you bump into poles, tables, chairs, etc.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, personally I think that your sexuality has nothing to do with the amount of which you suck. I dunno I sense unvalued Fi. That's all I get so far.

Thank you for your contribution.

SilverRvn said:
In person, you're much more quiet though, and I don't feel that this video does very much justice. Seeing you in action vs. seeing you in a video says more. For example, people are unable to see your extremely weak Se when you bump into poles, tables, chairs, etc.

Everyone else, please pay attention.

SilverRvn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's VERY clumsy, and he sometimes trips over his own feet. I actually laughed at how stupid he looked doing it, and he'd reply with saying something along the lines of "kemaluan wanita bodoh ibu anda" in Malay when he hit into my banister several times.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]
I'm going to watch it in a bit. my thoughts going into it are 6w7 Sx/So. ESTP sounds right

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's VERY clumsy, and he sometimes trips over his own feet. I actually laughed at how stupid he looked doing it, and he'd reply with saying something along the lines of "kemaluan wanita bodoh ibu anda" in Malay when he hit into my banister several times.

Google Translate is extremely useful. I wonder if what you translated sounded anything like how I'd say it?

Elfboy said:
I'm going to watch it in a bit. my thoughts going into it are 6w7 Sx/So. ESTP sounds right
Of course. But I'm sure what my friend [MENTION=15349]SilverRvn[/MENTION] has said about me would make you think otherwise.

I'm not so good at matching up observed behavior to type labels, so I'll have to come back to this after I've given it more thought.

First impressions: your physical presence is surprisingly contained and a bit awkward (would not have expected that) and you're also more mellow than I would have thought. I like your precision of speech (despite the fact that you said "I don't know" many times, haha.)

Weak Ne is about as far as I'll go for now. ESTP does seem less likely after watching you in action.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not so good at matching up observed behavior to type labels, so I'll have to come back to this after I've given it more thought.

First impressions: your physical presence is surprisingly contained and a bit awkward (would not have expected that) and you're also more mellow than I would have thought. I like your precision of speech (despite the fact that you said "I don't know" many times, haha.)

Weak Ne is about as far as I'll go for now. ESTP does seem less likely after watching you in action.

What makes you think weak Ne?

Also, 10 guests. You sure you want internet randoms to perv on you? Might wanna move this to a more private subforum (not sure where you stand on issues like privacy and stuff.)

What makes you think weak Ne?

The perceived lack of play with the questions and themes. I'm not saying Ne can't be factual (I think it's one of the more factual perceiving functions) but it's also more adventurous with ideas than you seemed to be.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also, 10 guests. You sure you want internet randoms to perv on you? Might wanna move this to a more private subforum (not sure where you stand on issues like privacy and stuff.)

I don't know if there's a way... and how did you know I value my privacy?

I don't know if there's a way... and how did you know I value my privacy?

The main solution right now is to post your video in the member videos thread (which is in a private subforum) and include a link to it in the OP of this thread instead of embedding the video itself in here. It might reduce traffic ... but that's what badgering members with mentions is for. :alttongue:

As for the privacy thing, you come across as very self contained. Also, I feel like anyone with even half a brain would value their privacy.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't get enough info from the video to say for certain, but going off of a combination of both the video and what I've seen on the forum:
ISTP 6w?>3w4>8w9 Sx/Sp

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't get enough info from the video to say for certain, but going off of a combination of both the video and what I've seen on the forum:
ISTP 6w?>3w4>8w9 Sx/Sp

What makes you think ISTP 6?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What makes you think ISTP
you look way too introverted to be Se dom. ironically, I could see INFJ as a second possibility, but you seem introverted and Ni/Se+Ti/Fe in some order (of course, I have to keep in mind that English is not your first language, you will inevitably come off more deliberative and less free flowing)

- you fit the Sexual 6 description VERY well
- 6w7 Sx/So (which was my first guess) is much more extroverted and in your face. your video displayed a great deal more poise, which came off Sx/Sp-ish.
- your came off somewhat nervous (in an endearing sort of way)

surprisingly, I could see 3w4 Sx/Sp as a stronger possibility than I did before, but overall, Sexual 3s tend to be a bit more bubbly, seemingly "hollow" (lots of smiling with nothing behind it. I see a great deal more substance in you) and are usually confused with 7s, 2s and 9s

Nicodemus

Now I am at ISTJ for you.