0 0%
  • 9w8

0 0%
  • 9w1

1 8.33%
First 123 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    5 makes sense, as Go is five in Japanese.
    kyu w hachi!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    kyu w hachi!
    ww

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I wouldn't consider myself a Counter-phobic 6 either. Too careful/self-preservatory.
    I'm extremely "careful" and I used to type as Sp first, and if people didn't know better by talking to me personally, they wouldn't suspect that I'm actually Sx first. It's possible to have instinctual variants be so equal in strength that it's hard to tell which is leading.

I also used to type as 4w5 and still relate to 100% of it, but alas, I am not a 4 core. (I don't even know where you're coming from typing yourself as a 4 core, aha) Do you have any idea how many sixes on this forum have mistyped themselves as 4w5?

I'm not really fearful at all, I'm simply aware of the dangers and know how to steer clear of them.
    Sixes are hyper-aware of dangers and how to steer clear of them.

The only paranoia I can really say I have is interpersonal, but even then I really don't care excepting the selective few who act abnormally.
    So, you have paranoia about relationships with people? As in trust?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    So? I'm extremely "careful" and I used to type as Sp first, and if people didn't know better by talking to me personally, they wouldn't suspect that I'm actually Sx first. It's possible to have instinctual variants be so equal in strength that it's hard to tell which is leading.

Sixes are hyper-aware of dangers and how to steer clear of them.

So, you have paranoia about relationships with people? As in trust?
    Not as in trust, what I have stated is explainable through Gainan's Victim (sub Pseudo-Aggressor) romantic style, indicative of the ENTj, INTp, INFp, ENFj (Ni ego). 'Selective few' was a very vague metonym for people I am attracted to. I don't really care about trust in the first place, to be honest.

I'm not hyper-aware of dangers, I simply notice some important, rational dangers while completely disregarding others. I identified with the dauntless 4 before due to the inclusion of always skidding by the skin of their teeth when it came to risk-taking. Completely unprepared but successful.

I'm also not the kind of person to 'fight my own fears' at all, rather choosing to avoid any fear-provoking stimuli (which is rare).

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I wouldn't consider myself a Phobic 6 at all. Too fearless/unworried. I wouldn't consider myself a Counter-phobic 6 either. Too careful/self-preservatory. I might buy Prussian, but I really don't think I'm so first.

I'm not really fearful at all, I'm simply aware of the dangers and know how to steer clear of them. The only paranoia I can really say I have is interpersonal, but even then I really don't care excepting the selective few who act abnormally.
    Fear/anxiety affects both 5 and 6 the most. What's your interpersonal paranoia about?
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Not as in trust, what I have stated is explainable through Gainan's Victim (sub Pseudo-Aggressor) romantic style, indicative of the ENTj, INTp, INFp, ENFj (Ni ego). 'Selective few' was a very vague metonym for people I am attracted to. I don't really care about trust in the first place, to be honest.

I'm not hyper-aware of dangers, I simply notice some important, rational dangers while completely disregarding others. I identified with the dauntless 4 before due to the inclusion of always skidding by the skin of their teeth when it came to risk-taking. Completely unprepared but successful.

I'm also not the kind of person to 'fight my own fears' at all, rather choosing to avoid any fear-provoking stimuli (which is rare).
    Hmm, well carry on then, aha.

I was really only providing alternatives, since I was tagged in the thread, and E five is too obvious and well.. E four doesn't exactly sit right with me as your core type, and there must be a reason why you have favored it over E five.

You seem to know a lot about this, unless your ego is split somewhere I don't think it should be too hard for you to figure it out.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Fear/anxiety affects both 5 and 6 the most. What's your interpersonal paranoia about?
    How friends, acquaintances, and those I'm attracted to view me, mostly. I have to consciously rationalize as to the second party's perspective of me.

I'm open to type 6, it's just that I'm really not paranoid in general nor am I fearful. The trust element is completely lacking from my understanding of its manifestation in the 6, as I don't really care about trust, and confide more in myself than those outside the ego. Realizing it now, however, I absolutely do not trust people with my emotions and I am not particularly trustworthy of other people's work either. Perhaps I am more 6-ish than I previously thought.

I guess I would be kind of 'phobic' of the human element, that my fate is in the hands of others or the work of others, that someone might have screwed up and that I would have to pay the consequences. This self-objective experience is rather enlightening.

Perhaps @Evee is correct in his assessment.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

To be honest, I really have no idea . For as long and as much as I have seen you around here, I know very little about you. Things you discuss usually remain intellectual and factual, and seldom (if ever) get personal to your inner workings. When those things are mentioned, it seems sort of off, having not seen much evidence from it. In essence, you're quite guarded and it's hard to get a gauge of things.

What I do know, is you are not a 2, 3, 6, or 7. From what I can gather those do not fit. The rest... well I am not sure? Sorry if I am of little help. Years back I used to think I was quite good at typing people, but I resign to the fact that I am not (at least, I don't see myself as good at it). I can get a good sense of what people are like, but I am poor at putting it to words for others to get.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I could still see you as an 8.

However, I am wondering what you think of being an sp/sx 3w4? You mentioned your low activity level, which would appear to rule it out, but I'm interested in your thoughts anyway.

Also, what are your thoughts on being a 5? I see you gathering lots of data and trying to come to some sort of "elegant solution" to understand humanity, which is reminiscent of the way 5s process. Especially when you add your anxiety regarding interacting interpersonally, I could easily see a case for it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp

I feel like some 1 put me a test he knows the answer already... LOL!
    1 or 8 are suit to you man.
    ~A cat walk through the way~