• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Frame line test

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Frame and Line Test

This will help differentiate people who are unsure about whether they are N or S types, it's fun to do anyway.Take a screenshot of your results and attach them as an image.

Here's my score for example (90 and 41, explains why I am so unobservant...)

LabintheWild.jpg

Sensing types notice detail better whereas iNtutive types tend to be big picture thinkers. This tests looks at the differences in a way which removes self reporting bias inherent in questionnaires.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CXuNVxm.png

i'm surprised i scored so high on the first, but knew i did much, much worse on the second.

so you're correlating the 1st test with N and the 2nd with S?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
CXuNVxm.png

i'm surprised i scored so high on the first, but knew i did much, much worse on the second.

so you're correlating the 1st test with N and the 2nd with S?

Yes. Your score is almost identical to mine. I'm not trying to be offensive, but are you sure of your type? You did over twice as well on the first task as the second one...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. Your score is almost identical to mine. I'm not trying to be offensive, but are you sure of your type? You did over twice as well on the first task as the second one...

i cheated on the second one by holding my fingers up to the screen and still did terribly :rofl1:

I'M AN INTUITIVE. BEHOLD MY INTUITION. MY INTUITION IS 100%.

ApQBdXL.png

W

WALMART

I scored a hundred on the first task, forty-seven on the second.

Ti/Se.

I find this quite silly.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You guys are scoring 100? That hurts my brain.

52gqwg.jpg

Alea_iacta_est

Interesting find, [MENTION=21639]SilentMusings[/MENTION].

The First Task I scored 80.

The Second Task I scored 57.

Based on your performance on this test, you are better at perceiving the background. You have a greater appreciation and discretion for the big picture.

I am apparently well under the U.S. average for the second task, but well above it for the first. I live there.

I'm primarily interested in the meaning of both tasks, but I doubt you have access.

Funnily enough, on the first task example, it told me I was off by a single pixel.

Did anyone else feel like the forgot the size of the line during the few second wait period immediately after it told you to memorize it in the second task?

G

Ginkgo

91 on the first one, 64 on the second

Yeah I have no idea how you score 100 either, [MENTION=18763]Ghost[/MENTION]. Lol. The precision required is down to the pixel.

G

Ginkgo

Why is the US being pitted against Japan? Seems kind of random.

Alea_iacta_est

Why is the US being pitted against Japan? Seems kind of random.

Probably where the test gets the most hits. Plus it accounts for West-East representation. Western citizens would be more inclined to focus on the average that is closest in nature to their own culture/nation. Same for Eastern.

I'm curious as to the amount of factors that can affect results from the test other than the iNtuition and Sensing dynamic. For instance, short-term memory must be paramount to the test, and thus people with longer short-term memories will thus score higher on both sections. People with photographic memory, as well, would be expected to score 95-100 for both sections I would imagine, not to mention other basic factors such as general fatigue, where the test taker's concentration is focused, general eyesight, the screen of the computer administering the test, etc.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I scored a hundred on the first task, forty-seven on the second.

Ti/Se.

I find this quite silly.

Then suggest an alternative way of typing people that doesn't involve self-reporting bias. That goes for everyone.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First time taking the test 79/21

test1.jpg

After being unsatisfied with the results and not paying attention to the 2nd half of the test, Second time taking the test 100/44

Test2.jpg

Seriously, What are the chances of matching the pixels 100%...

And what the hell, I got the same results as [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION]

I plan to take this again some time soon

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
88% on both.
results2.jpg

Cool peaches. I had to use a strategy for the second task though, while the first came naturally.