User Tag List

View Poll Results: My type?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1w2

    0 0%
  • 1w9

    0 0%
  • 2w1

    0 0%
  • 2w3

    0 0%
  • 3w2

    0 0%
  • 3w4

    0 0%
  • 4w3

    8 66.67%
  • 4w5

    0 0%
  • 5w4

    0 0%
  • 5w6

    0 0%
  • 6w5

    2 16.67%
  • 7w6

    0 0%
  • 7w8

    0 0%
  • 8w7

    0 0%
  • 8w9

    0 0%
  • 9w1

    0 0%
  • 9w8

    1 8.33%
  • 6w7

    1 8.33%
123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 57

  1. #1
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default LL's enneatype the sequel.

    Edit: The poll has been fixed(thanks mods) so 6w7 is an option now.

    I know I've already gone through this once, but that was when I was very new, I'd like to revisit this now that I have been here for a while, granted I still know none of you very well at all, but at least I know of you and vice versa, now. I hate to ask, as I am aware that this will get very very confusing because everyone is most likely going to say something different, regardless; I'm curious as to see how it will go this time around.

    It seems I'm still a weird middle ground between e4 and e6, after all this time, I still see a lot of me in both of their intimate subtypes. I feel this may be because my second fix may be very potent, and on almost equal footing with my core type(just like being balanced on my top two functions...ugh why am I so close on so many things.)

    Anyway, I've also decided to include the other types just in case someone thinks I am something entirely different, which I doubt I am but I suppose it would be wise to take all options into consideration, within reason of course. However, I will mention that I am now certain that I am this tritype, so it's really either 4 or 6, as I am sure I could never be a core 8.

    I've decided the best way to go about this is to highlight the parts of each intimate subtype which I relate to.(I included two 6 descriptions because they where both really short for some reason.)

    Sexual 6 - Seeking Intimacy/Intensity


    The Intimate Four
    Suffering by Comparison



    Outside of the subtypes; I very much relate to these parts of the 6w7 description:


    In regards to 4w3 I relate to this:


    All help and opinions are appreciated.

  2. #2
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Why did you rule out 6w7?

  3. #3
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Why did you rule out 6w7?
    Oops! Sorry it's late...

    Er...just vote for 6w5 if you think it's 6w7 please.

  4. #4
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    I can't say much besides the fact that I relate to alot of what you say, being a 6w7 myself. It would help if you wrote a bit about how you relate to the two types and their respective core fears in yourself, spontaneously. Even I could peg myself as a Four based on the subtype descriptions.

  5. #5
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I can't say much besides the fact that I relate to alot of what you say, being a 6w7 myself. It would help if you wrote a bit about how you relate to the two types in yourself, spontaneously. Even I could peg myself as a Four based on the subtype descriptions.
    Alright, well I relate to 6 in that I am prone to seeking stability in others because I do not possess it myself, I get anxious when there is too much uncertainty, I don't really like taking unnecessary risks.

    I relate to 4's feelings of being the one on the outside looking in as well as it's drive for authenticity, which I see as something very crucial to my identity, I also see their depth of understanding of their own emotions within myself.

  6. #6
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Alright, well I relate to 6 in that I am prone to seeking stability in others because I do not possess it myself, I get anxious when there is too much uncertain, I don't really like taking unnecessary risks.

    I relate to 4's feelings of being the one on the outside looking in as well as it's drive for authenticity, which I see as something very crucial to my identity, I also see their depth of understanding of their own emotions within myself.
    I almost want to say 4, although it's a vague feeling. What do you mean by stability in others? Also, how do you relate to their respective (dis)-integration points?

  7. #7
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    You strike me more as a 6w7. Not as withdrawn as I would expect a 4 to be.

  8. #8
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I almost want to say 4, although it's a vague feeling. What do you mean by stability in others? Also, how do you relate to their respective (dis)-integration points?
    Emotional stability, my emotions are so strong and all over the place, I tend to look for people who are emotionally stable enough to counter-act that, like a "rock" of sorts. I'd say I do very much relate to 4's disintegration into 2 when I am unhealthy, I become very clingy and approval seeking. I don't so much relate to 6's disintegration into 3 as I don't think I become very 3-like under stress, I don't become competitive or anything of that sort.

    As for their integration points, I relate to 1 when average-healthy because I tend to become obsessed with becoming someone good and tend to become very morally critical of those around me, I feel like I get this "I know best" attitude when I feel at my best. In regards to integration to 9, I suppose I do become calmer when I am average or healthy, at least calmer than I usually am.

  9. #9
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    You strike me more as a 6w7. Not as withdrawn as I would expect a 4 to be.
    Yeah, I can understand that, but I thought 4w3 was the less withdrawn of the 4's, almost like an ambivert? I'm not really this extro/ambiverted IRL though.

    Of course, no one's seen that though, so yes online I am much less withdrawn.

  10. #10
    metamorphosing Flâneuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Emotional stability, my emotions are so strong and all over the place, I tend to look for people who are emotionally stable enough to counter-act that, like a "rock" of sorts. I'd say I do very much relate to 4's disintegration into 2 when I am unhealthy, I become very clingy and approval seeking. I don't so much relate to 6's disintegration into 3 as I don't think I become very 3-like under stress, I don't become competitive or anything of that sort.

    As for their integration points, I relate to 1 when average-healthy because I tend to become obsessed with becoming someone good and tend to become very morally critical of those around me, I feel like I get this "I know best" attitude when I feel at my best. In regards to integration to 9, I suppose I do become calmer when I am average or healthy, at least calmer than I usually am.
    From what I've seen you write about yourself in the short time I've been here, I see an image type with more 4w3 issues than 6w7 issues. I've seen a lot of concern with emotional authenticity and being your "true self" a lot more than 6-ish security and anxiety related stuff. The fact that you feel you don't disintegrate toward e3 like an e6 would makes me think 4w3 even more.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 419
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 10:34 AM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 05-10-2017, 05:23 PM
  3. [Enne] Enneatype the video posted above you
    By Chanaynay in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 05:03 PM
  4. Titanic: The sequel
    By kyuuei in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO