• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LL's enneatype the sequel.

My type?

• 1w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1w9

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w1

• 9w8

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 6w7

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
L

LadyLazarus

368:

369:

368= Somewhat relatable, except for the part about identifying with the 8 in my tritype the most, and the lack of emotional intelligence part.

369=Nope!

468 is however; scary accurate. 469 is kind of accurate from what I remember as well, they're both like me in two different ways.
Oh, sorry to inform:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/online.php?sort=location&order=asc&pp=200&page=4

2/3 current guests are spiders

The prior two mighta been real, tho
Wow, how did I not know about this feature? :shock:

Damn spiders. :dry:
She seems like neither of these to me.

She seems like a 684 to me (possibly with core 4).
:yes:

I'm pretty sure that's my tritype but I could possibly see 469 too, 4 and 6 are definitely there though.

Gut second though? Could you please explain?

L

LadyLazarus

Ok, this is just getting more and more confusing, I think I'll just stick to 4w3. I'm still going to think about being 9w8 fixed/core though, so yes I accomplished virtually nothing!

I thank you all for your inputs though, I will attempt to consider/digest them all now as well as in the future.:)

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

She seems like neither of these to me.

She seems like a 684 to me (possibly with core 4).

Nothing screams six core to me, about her.

I now have doubts about her having a 4 fix.

Gut fix.. No idea.

Starry

fwiw LL, this is the thread that convinced me [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] was a 9w1 making a bit of an unhealthy connection to e3.

The fact that you indicated you painfully related to the OP...

perhaps it is the case you were merely expressing a form of empathy and not necessarily connecting with the specifics that Stansmith put forth. But because of what I believe to be true regarding your e-type...my opinion of it...I would have expected that sentiment from you...and it made sense to me when I saw it.

4s have a strong grasp of who they are...but feel they lack significance and so they will often twist and shape... accentuate or diminish features of who they are creating something unique and of 'high quality' or value in their eyes. Authenticity is not necessarily the aim.

9s are oftentimes unsure of who they are and will employ a variety of strategies in an effort to find this out.

Again, I'm not saying I know but I haven't had cause yet to change my opinion. Perhaps someday I will. Either way you are a lovely human being.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]

I find it strange that you can see her as likely being a six core. I'm curious as to what exactly you're seeing.

She does not relate to having existential anxiety.. Which is, basically the story of my life.

S

Stansmith

What you describe as being 6-ish could be Ne-PoLR, since you type as ESI. It seems more general.

ESIs often especially dislike uncertainty and have a tendency to vigilantly prepare for any and all extenuating circumstances. They may have difficulty coping with unforeseen changes or with particularly indecisive individuals, instead preferring a lifestyle of stability and continuity -- though many ESIs have developed more adaptive styles for dealing with such situations. They may feel discouraged, confused and lacking in their autonomy if they have to consider and keep track of large range of possible outcomes; instead, they may prefer a more direct and linear synopsis of what is likely to happen.

In general, ESIs prefer solution-oriented, pragmatic advice and insights to abstract or theoretical material. They may have difficulty following or comprehending theoretical or associative tangents with no apparent practical basis. They are often rather straightforward and grounded in nature, and may have little interest or proficiency in dealing with overly conceptual perspectives. They may respond to many situations with the strategy of hard work and diligence, as opposed to innovative or conceptually novel modes of working.

ESIs can have a tendency to see issues of morals or personal character in black and white. They may often act as though viscerally certain of their moral positions and character judgments, and may be dismissive of attempts to contextualize situations ethically, instead seeing others as clearly responsible for their actions and reprehensible.

L

LadyLazarus

You know what, on second thought...looking at integration and disintegration of 9 closely, I can see it...it's not 1 righteousness so much as it is 3 motivation or whatever. I do disintegrate towards 6, which is why I don't relate to the existential anxiety thing, because I haven't disintegrated for quite some time, I remember though, I was very insecure and anxious, so I latched onto my SO. I do relate to 3 integration, but not 3 disintegration. When I'm at my best I feel energy and confidence, the morality thing is more likely than not Fi dominance.

My heart fix is definitely 4 though, it's not 2 or 3 as I don't relate at all to the Mediator or the Good Samaritan whatsoever, the Seeker is the most likely out of the 3. 6w7 is probably my head-fix, I don't think I'm the Gentle Spirit and there is no way I have anything with the number 5 within my tritype.

Fuck it! I'm going with 9w8-4w3-6w7 sx/sp, the weirdest/pissy-est 9 anyone ever did see! :yesss:
(At least until someone makes a very good argument for anything else.)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'm pretty sure that's my tritype but I could possibly see 469 too, 4 and 6 are definitely there though.

Gut second though? Could you please explain?

Sorry, I was bein kinda slapdash.

I wasn't really considering order.

Not even for the core fix.

I find it strange that you can see her as likely being a six core. I'm curious as to what exactly you're seeing.

She does not relate to having existential anxiety.. Which is, basically the story of my life.

See above.

I definitely feel a 6 fix in her, tho.

It's this energy discharge sorta thing - very 6 sx.

It reminds me of marm, but sx/sp, instead of sx/so.

It makes it less outwardly blasting at you, and thus less obnoxious.

It's more like, "Oh, hey, look at this little ball of intensity shining all bright by herself."

Fuck it! I'm going with 9w8-4w3-6w7 sx/sp, the weirdest/pissy-est 9 anyone ever did see! :yesss:
(At least until someone makes a very good argument for anything else.)

I'm not buyin it.

I'll think about it, but I feel 468 is the right tritype.

You're too much of a fighter to be 9>8, imo

But I'll try considering it

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I don't think she's like marm at all.

In that way, at least.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I don't know you well at all, but, I do feel like you're much more in-your-face /unapologetic/less harmonizing (not in a 'bad' way, just saying) than e9's tend to be.

I tend not to like typing people, but I have a hard time seeing e9 as your core fix.

Edit: Also, I am pretty darn sure I'm strong in both 4 and 9, with 6 also in my trifix, and again, you're much more, I'll say, fiery than I am. Does sx-dom explain that alone? Maybe. But again, you don't strike me as core 9, when comparing to other 9's on the forum at least. (but I won't deny you being a 9 if you feel it fits you best :))

L

LadyLazarus

Hmm, I don't know you well at all, but, I do feel like you're much more in-your-face /unapologetic/less harmonizing (not in a 'bad' way, just saying) than e9's tend to be.

I tend not to like typing people, but I have a hard time seeing e9 as your core fix.

Edit: Also, I am pretty darn sure I'm strong in both 4 and 9, with 6 also in my trifix, and again, you're much more, I'll say, fiery than I am. Does sx-dom explain that alone? Maybe. But again, you don't strike me as core 9, when comparing to other 9's on the forum at least. (but I won't deny you being a 9 if you feel it fits you best :))

Thank you for your feedback, you are actually one of the tritypes I'm considering, so this was helpful.:)

:laugh: Hmm, I guess I am that way. Which indeed does not line up with classic e9 at all. It's really the integration/disintegration points that are actually making me consider 9 as my core. As well as the fact that I think I dismissed it too quickly when it was last suggested, so I thought I should give it a fair shot this time.

I don't relate to 9's core motivation at all actually. I'm kind of going off the notion that sx flips everything upside down, and the fact that I consider e9 my exact opposite.

I honestly feel 4 fits best, but there are holes I don't fill well within that one as well. :thinking:

Starry

9w8 sx/sp

This 9 stack receives life without hesitation. They exert very little control over their emotional lives and prefer to give themselves total freedom to experience real responses and feelings. They can have an electricity about them that is both simple and regal, being able to unconsciously convey who they are without saying much.

They don't try to walk or move in an artificial way. They often have a great sense of humour and will push themselves to enjoy the same things as their significant others. Playfulness is especially high with this stack. But they are more rigid about who they give their energy to and are drawn to people who have similar experiences as them. This type can relate to common experience at a nonverbal level, giving them room to create a sense of harmony with others even with those who speak different languages.

They also have a savvy business sense. And in spite of their liberal attitudes, they can have an old-fashioned approach to raising family and will give more than themselves to those they care about, often finding it very difficult to break away...Can feel oppressed, as they don't often get to do what they want for long periods of time. Sense of being reincarnated in life all the time, redefining themselves out of necessity.

This type views their realness as having a large potential to reach people who are going through the same problems. Just knowing that gives them more room to be a little 'crazy.' Because they know that they truly aren't alone in their 'craziness.' Fear of pretending in relatonships, just going through the motions. Loses a sense of identity by giving so much of their openness and love to family or lover. It causes them to be overly sensitive to rejection, so constantly looking to do the perfect thing, which can inevitably lead to a break down. The loss of a relationship can devastate them. They may break down into a zombie-like state for years upon end and ultimately do the inevitable unless they can find something to keep them sane.

Starry

^^I just spent a bit of time trying to figure out where that description is from and I apologize but I don't know. I don't think it's oceanmoonshine's...but again I don't know.

Here's Tom Condon's 9w8 sx description. This is not to prove anything to you one way or the other. I personally do not see a 4 or 6 core in you...and your description of e4 actually read like e9 to me...but I don't feel attached to you seeing things my way.

I do feel attached to shattering this ridiculous myth of the only expression of e9 being "whispy, voiceless peacemaker" :wink:

Nines - Fine Distinctions
Nine With an 8 Wing
Awakened Nines with an 8 wing have a modest, steady, receptive core. They are charged by the dynamism of 8 - when focused on goals they often have great force of will. Get things done, make good leaders. May have an animal magnetism of which they are only partly aware. Can seem highly centered, take what they do seriously but remain unimpressed with themselves. 8 wing can bring a strong internal sense of direction. Relatively fearless and highly intuitive. Generally not intellectual unless they have it in their background.

When more entranced, they manifest the contradictions of the two styles expressing them in sequence. Could be passively amiable like a Nine and then turn horribly blunt like an 8. One moment they are opinionated or nasty, next moment kindly and supportive. Often don't hear their voices when angry. Can have a sharp, grating edge. May be slow to anger and then explode. Or angry but don't know it; may confuse being assertive with being rude. Placidly callous - both styles support numbness. Tactless and indiscriminate and indiscreet. May be unwittingly disloyal, spilling everyone's secrets. Sexual confusion, sometimes they are driven by lust.

CONNECTING POINTS (Stress and Security)
Nine's Connection to 6
The high side of this connection brings several qualities, among them courage. Whereas healthy Sixes develop the courage to do, Nines find the courage to be. Connection helps them challenge fears and take risks. Expose the inner self they usually disguise with self-effacement. Can also be especially loyal friends, faithful and committed to those they love. Connection brings tenacity and a willingness to see things through. Realistic, more able to acknowledge what can go wrong.
More entranced, they develop a nervous, agitated quality. Can overanticipate new events, start to doubt themselves. Obsessive worry distracts them from the need to take useful action or see the obvious. Go scatterbrained. Nine's laziness is reinforced by 6's tendency to procrastinate. Nines put off what is specifically important to their well-being.
Dependency often an issue - will hand over responsibility, then blame others for making the decisions that the Nine won't make. Cowardice, may wimp out on agreements. 8 wing and this connection can make for antiauthority attitudes.

Nine's Connection to 3
High side brings a kind of clarity of the heart. Can suddenly see clearly and prioritize on their own behalf. Take decisive deliberate steps towards goals important to them personally. Steady persistence: when focused, Nines are unstoppable. Connection brings energy and industry and helps with appropriate social presentation. Willing to dress up and voluntarily play roles in the service of goals.

Unhealthy connection brings tendencies towards role-playing, vanity and hyperactivity. Can allow themselves to go false and be defined by a milieu. Play out roles based on the expectations of others. May get caught in vanity and take pleasure in being mistaken for an image. Can have a prince or princess-like quality, act a little entitled. Proud of what others praise, but secretly know it isn't who they really are. Underneath the image, a Nine may feel indefinite and numbly unworthy. Can be fascinated by phoniness in others, want to break through or tear it down. Their unfocused hyperactivity is a busy, active form of sleep.

Intimate
Focused on an ideal of romantic union. Get lost in one relationship or in the yearning to have one. High expectations of partner. Sometimes sound melancholy like a Four. Prone to jealousy. May settle on someone and then grow critical and have a wandering eye. Can also deny their partner's flaws and idealize them to stay in union.

Another scenario involves multiple relationships, searching from one person to the next. Sometimes the Nine can't decide between two people. Triangulation. Paradoxically, this subtype can be fickle because they are so easily disappointed.

OK, so you're a 9 now? I feel like nothing makes sense anymore. :(

I'm also imagining [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] saying this to me.

you-know-nothing-06-0313-400x300.jpg

L

LadyLazarus

Apparently, and I have no idea how but after seeing that 2nd description, (which I know wasn't meant for me but whatever), it's certainly starting to seem that way.

I need to lie down. :shock:

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry, [MENTION=20868]LadyLazarus[/MENTION] , but I don't see you as a 9. Nines are distinguished by a flat emotional response--they are creatures of inertia, center of the gut triad. They resist being stirred up emotionally. Even the sexual-firsts resist this--it's the central fixation of the type: inner sloth. Being sx-first wouldn't make a 9 magically prone to extreme emotional responses.

Actually, most of sx9s energy will be expended in merging with an intimate, or failing that, the cosmos. They can have a sense of melancholy about life, a sense of life being transient, and can be prone to depressive downswings, but they are distinguished from 4s specifically because of their differing emotional responses.

You, on the other hand, have expressed issues with strong emotions. You said they were all over the place, and your desire for a "rock" stems from this attribute. (Not 9.) In your response to me, you've also expressed issues with suffering from feelings of "difference" and self-consciousness. It's not so much that 9s can't feel this way, but they do tend to experience themselves as part of the background and unimportant. It's likely that they would feel they had much in common with others rather than the contrary. You'll have to determine how much of that's actually played a role in your life, but based on your responses, I'm not seeing it.

I still think 4-core. Strong 6-fix (the fixes can be very strong). Probable 8-fix, especially if you can relate to "war" over peace (9). Even if that's only on some days.

The wings on your fixes don't matter much as well--being 9w8-fixed doesn't necessarily make you "more 8ish". It's more about the overall flavor of your personality.