• 9w8

1 8.33%
  • 6w7

1 8.33%
First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    @Starry

Aw still?

I guess I can see it from the identity thing.

However I don't think I want to merge with my partners in the way of sx9's. I don't relate at all to their core motivation either. Other than that...perhaps yes this is starting to make more sense. Or at least less no sense.

Especially after reading this:[Enneagram Type 9] Bliss Stream's New Descriptions for the 9w8 Stackings

Who knows if it's valid but it's been read and the sx/sp does fit in that they want to be real and is really open.

Hmm....

3-6-9

^most people have a grasp of how sx dominance alters...quite dramatically in many instances...how e6 presents itself in an individual. But it's rare to find a description that speaks to this same phenomenon for 3 and 9. I imagine this is merely due to the fact that it's not as pronounced of an alteration for the other two points...but from everything I've ever seen it exists just the same.

I see the 9w8 sx/sp as sort of a solitary wanderer in search of authenticity...and this seems to be a theme in so much of what you write of.

Whoops...hold on....

Umm...I was interrupted and now I forgot what it was I was going to say

Maybe just that sx turns 3-6-9 into the 'anti' or near opposite expression of what you would expect out of the type. Okay, no that's not what I was going to say... I'll see if I can remember.

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    @LadyLazarus
    IMHO:
    I'm not as well-versed in the Enneagram as a lot of people here, but from what I know e9, even a more intense variety like 9w8 sx/sp, doesn't seem to fit you very well as a core type, to be honest. I could definitely see it as your gut fix though.
    Yeah, I have a hard time seeing 9 as my core type too, I could really see it as my gut-fix if not 8w9, I actually did have it as my gut for a while.

I guess I could be a 9w8 with a really strong 8 wing or something of that nature, like a really weird conflict seeking 9.

Being one of the types in the 3,6,9 triad would explain why I'm kind of hard to pin down type-wise at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    3-6-9

^most people have a grasp of how sx dominance alters...quite dramatically in many instances...how e6 presents itself in an individual. But it's rare to find a description that speaks to this same phenomenon for 3 and 9. I imagine this is merely due to the fact that it's not as pronounced of an alteration for the other two points...but from everything I've ever seen it exists just the same.

I see the 9w8 sx/sp as sort of a solitary wanderer in search of authenticity...and this seems to be a theme in so much of what you write of.

Whoops...hold on....
    I see. That would explain why I don't relate to 9.

Hmm, I like the sound of that and I do agree that, that's kind of my theme.

Like I said, it would explain why I'm kind of hard to pin down type-wise as 9's tend to be that way.

Taking my instinctual variant into consideration, I suppose I could possibly see being a 9w8 with a particularly strong 8 wing. Like you said; an opposite 9.

LadyLazarus

@5 guests, sign up, it's free.

Highlander should pay me for this.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

@5 guests, sign up, it's free.

Highlander should pay me for this.
    You know, I have been noticing a lot more guests in threads lately...

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    You know, I have been noticing a lot more guests in threads lately...
    I wonder if they're all banned members or...?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

368:

369:

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I wonder if they're all banned members or...?
    Oh, sorry to inform:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...&pp=200&page=4

2/3 current guests are spiders

The prior two mighta been real, tho

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    368:

369:

She seems like neither of these to me.

She seems like a 684 to me (possibly with core 4).

Yeah, I have a hard time seeing 9 as my core type too, I could really see it as my gut-fix if not 8w9, I actually did have it as my gut for a while.

I guess I could be a 9w8 with a really strong 8 wing or something of that nature, like a really weird conflict seeking 9.

Being one of the types in the 3,6,9 triad would explain why I'm kind of hard to pin down type-wise at first glance.

I see. That would explain why I don't relate to 9.

Hmm, I like the sound of that and I do agree that, that's kind of my theme.

Like I said, it would explain why I'm kind of hard to pin down type-wise as 9's tend to be that way.

Taking my instinctual variant into consideration, I suppose I could possibly see being a 9w8 with a particularly strong 8 wing. Like you said; an opposite 9.

I'm not asking you this directly (obviously haha...or it will be obvious to you as you are still in the process of pinning down what type feels right)... I'm just throwing this out to the world because I want to understand it so *much*

The 9w8 sx always registers to me or with me...and from what I gather with so many others as well...as being extraordinarily real, honest, down-to-earth, authentic, strong <-and yet I know this isn't necessarily the internal experience of it. And for whatever reason I find that baffling.

^But this is what I have always gotten from you.