Settling on one type is quite a task. ISTJ is what I think I most likely am, but do guys agree?
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I cry too often, too easily, for the reasons I originally thought were harmless; I appear cold and snobbish unintentionally. I also feel restrained and/or overwhelmed when given too much requirements (e.g. I would prefer a teacher who instructs his students to do their best on their final project, thinking that they’d be better off experimenting and relying on their creativity rather than a teacher who gives a handbook of instructions thinking that his students would push for a better product). Also, when I was a kid, people would say I’d become an athlete in the future.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for harmony and understanding, independence and simplicity, and success and happiness
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I’m not sure for this one, but when I find an interesting topic for research, or when I make a friend happy for giving him a “witty” advice, or after I’ve imagined my beautiful future, I feel like the awesomest person
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When others are being more productive than I am, and when I fail to transform my work into something rewarding, meaningful, and beneficial.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
If it’s for myself, I tend to base them on my competence and the opinions of my best friends and (trusted) family members. I’d contemplate on which is more true to myself yet sensible. If it concerns other people, I’d ask for their opinion and aim for a win-win, everybody’s happy sol’n.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Accuracy and to be able to turn it into something worthwhile and enjoyable (I work hard enough). If I happen to come up with a “witty” idea, I’d probably want for it to be “recognized” and “understood.” But I’d definitely go for someone else’s if he’s confident enough that it’ll work out.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When I was in elementary, running around the school campus, playing with friends and classmates after dismissal or during intramurals week when the campus becomes a festive ground.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I feel most cozy with memorizing. If it’s something I’ve been curious for, I’d want to learn it hands on. I have no memory of theorizing whatsoever, on something new anyways~
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I organize to the extent that I’d be able to find the things I need to find.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I judge a new idea by basing it on the reasons for which the creator thought it was valid.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Going both for this one. I’d aim to be more lenient than I usually am, but I wouldn’t want to reach a point when I need to change my opinion drastically.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group
Think before speaking is more favorable. I ought to be very timid, so I’d prefer to work in a group rather than have a one-on-one conversation where the chances of me talking would be more frequent. But if the activity is among friends, it doesn’t matter.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I can't afford to die for nothing And "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
If it is to somewhere we have been planning to go to, then the show would be less important. Other than that scenario, I'd choose to enjoy my show with a tasty, tasty treat (fun all for myself hahaha :3)
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I have difficulty maintaining a visible composure. I would generally become more isolated.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I dislike people who disrespect their teachers, parents, friends, and themselves.. people who are trapped in the idea of “I’m only being myself, It’s fine to disregard everything.” I also dislike those who make it a habit to make empty promises.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Nothing in particular. If this one’s a crucial part, please tell me.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I feel most indifferent about how many friends I have compared to others
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Rather than innocent, I’m just oblivious; rather than a genius; I’m just a house/book nerd; rather than snobbish and cold, I’m just shy.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Going to a bookstore or library to have a fine book to read, sleep, take a bike ride, pinterest (this is a noun), watch animes and k-dramas, play electronic games, complete an assignment or two..
This is a questionnaire I luckily happened to find. I hope I was able to knock down the important parts.
Thank you so, so much in advance