User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Default Tell me my type with this info

Okay. I hope this doesn't come to you as cliche, but i really want professionals here to determinate my type with their knowledge. I have been lingering with two types and occasionally with couple more and i kinda feel they are me...but then again i feel tests are easy to be manipulated with mood and such.
    And yes, im pretty sure mbti is something that gives a direction, not the whole truth, but i throw this to you anyway:

About me:
    I love people, they're essence of my life. I dont show my emotions often, but i have realized that im more emotional than others. Im passionate about love and see it as most important thing in life. I tend to see when people act by their emotions when they dont realize it themselves. Because of this ability i "see" people. People in my eyes talk even when they dont say a word.
    I keep myself as a bit mysterious. I dont like people to know too much about me. If i have said something intimate about me to a person that doesn't care about me or is not close one, i feel that i have violated myself emotionally. Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine.

I highly appreciate privacy and prefer to share my deepest emotions(pain and sorrow) only with most beloved, who im also extremely loyal. I'm not interested in money. I have high morals and have always been - meaning that people from outside have affected my behavior, but they have never been able to change what i see as right and wrong(closest who have tried this is my mother and she didn't succeed).

I see myself as a right hand. If there is a group of people and no one takes the lead i will do it(until someone more fit comes), but i do enjoy domination in some manner - and control. If there is person alone or group that i dont know, i can(if i want) easily go and talk with them. Im independent and aware of my personal space. If someone tries to make me do something i dont want i put the breaks on. Same with my territory, i dont like when uninvited people try to come my personal area.
    Im liberal and have always preferred abnormal to normal, when it comes to people. I dont fallow the "mass" (i hope this doesn't sound rude) and want to find my own way myself. I want to be best as i can be.

I have been called as hermit. I have always loved entertainment, mostly music and as expected i am musician with a vivid stage persona. Although i could see myself in some other action filled work as well.

People that i see as an example: Lady Gaga, Jeanne D'Arc, Marianne of France

For those who are familiar with anime(haven't watched in a while but why not): Light Yagami, Lelouch Lamperouge, Mihael Keehl and some other.

Now, if you want that i add something, feel free to ask. But i would like to hear guesses.

Socionics
    ILI

The Fi, it's everywhere. You are making my Hidden Agenda envious. Unless, of course, this here is Hidden Agenda inflation.

ISFP. (ISFj-)

The two types were probably ISFP and INFP, no?

MBTI
    INFP

You're half correct. INFP is one of them, but ISFP...i might have had it once, but it's not the other one. S is something that i haven't gotten much at all when it comes to test's. You might be surprised what the other one is.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Seems ISFP. Your Fi is very strong and is everywhere
    You are more S then N but ISFP are very intuitive. Maybe that why you feel more N.

You might be surprised what the other one is.
    Surprise us then.
    And show us your tests.

MBTI
    INFP

Excuse me for stupid question, but how i show you my tests? I find this whole thing very fascinating. Never thought ISFP. Hmm...Maybe i have left to said something important about myself.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

FAQ
    Icons
    Copy, Paste

Quote Originally Posted by MadCat View Post
    Okay. I hope this doesn't come to you as cliche, but i really want professionals here to determinate my type with their knowledge. I have been lingering with two types and occasionally with couple more and i kinda feel they are me...but then again i feel tests are easy to be manipulated with mood and such.
    And yes, im pretty sure mbti is something that gives a direction, not the whole truth, but i throw this to you anyway:

About me:
    I love people, they're essence of my life. I dont show my emotions often, but i have realized that im more emotional than others. Im passionate about love and see it as most important thing in life. I tend to see when people act by their emotions when they dont realize it themselves. Because of this ability i "see" people. People in my eyes talk even when they dont say a word.
    I keep myself as a bit mysterious. I dont like people to know too much about me. If i have said something intimate about me to a person that doesn't care about me or is not close one, i feel that i have violated myself emotionally. Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine.

I highly appreciate privacy and prefer to share my deepest emotions(pain and sorrow) only with most beloved, who im also extremely loyal. I'm not interested in money. I have high morals and have always been - meaning that people from outside have affected my behavior, but they have never been able to change what i see as right and wrong(closest who have tried this is my mother and she didn't succeed).

I see myself as a right hand. If there is a group of people and no one takes the lead i will do it(until someone more fit comes), but i do enjoy domination in some manner - and control. If there is person alone or group that i dont know, i can(if i want) easily go and talk with them. Im independent and aware of my personal space. If someone tries to make me do something i dont want i put the breaks on. Same with my territory, i dont like when uninvited people try to come my personal area.
    Im liberal and have always preferred abnormal to normal, when it comes to people. I dont fallow the "mass" (i hope this doesn't sound rude) and want to find my own way myself. I want to be best as i can be.

I have been called as hermit. I have always loved entertainment, mostly music and as expected i am musician with a vivid stage persona. Although i could see myself in some other action filled work as well.

People that i see as an example: Lady Gaga, Jeanne D'Arc, Marianne of France

For those who are familiar with anime(haven't watched in a while but why not): Light Yagami, Lelouch Lamperouge, Mihael Keehl and some other.

Now, if you want that i add something, feel free to ask. But i would like to hear guesses.
    You may be an xNTJ...

Do this test Free Enneagram Personality Test

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    You may be an xNTJ...

Do this test Free Enneagram Personality Test
    What? Not even close! This is almost certainly Fi dom clear as day based off what he gave. Also enneagram tells us very little about MBTI type. As has been pointed out for nearly a dozen times. I don't why you insist on trying to type people, you're terrible at it and consistently throw out suggestions that are completely off the mark.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFP

The other type is ENFP ladies and gentlemen. Here's something:

I just picked this from http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/jung2.pl

Extroverted (E) 63% Introverted (I) 37%
    Intuitive (N) 63% Sensing (S) 37%
    Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
    Perceiving (P) 78% Judging (J) 22%

Your type is: ENFP

And this is from: Leverage Your Personality Type

ENFP
    Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(22%)

And here i made brief test in: Personality test results

Your personality type is INFP!

Introverted (I) 75% Extraverted (E) 25%
    Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
    Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25%
    Perceiving (P) 68% Judging (J) 32%

And i resulted INFP in some other test in similarminds as well but since there werent any % i coudnt take anything from there.

Take the Test
    Personality Type
    ENFP - The "Advocate"
    Temperament: NF (Visionary)
    Primary Function: Extraverted Intuition
    Population: 7% (6% male, 8% female)
    ENFP Overview
    (info, people, careers...)
    ENFP

Extraverted Introverted
    63%
    37%

Sensing Intuition
    5%
    95%

Thinking Feeling
    26%
    74%

Judging Perceiving
    5%
    95%

Ennegram: Free Enneagram Personality Test

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 34%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 58%

type score type behavior motivation
    4 21 I must be unique/different to survive.
    3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    5 18 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    8 16 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    9 14 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    2 13 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    1 8 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
    Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
    Your level of health is above average

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

How is that
    These were test i found, as well as the one from yeghor, but you can recommend something else as well.

MBTI
    INFP

Ah, nothing yet but that's alright. Do you still think im ISFP at least?

Ps. don't be intimidated by my avatar