• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tell me my type with this info

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Okay. I hope this doesn't come to you as cliche, but i really want professionals here to determinate my type with their knowledge. I have been lingering with two types and occasionally with couple more and i kinda feel they are me...but then again i feel tests are easy to be manipulated with mood and such.
And yes, im pretty sure mbti is something that gives a direction, not the whole truth, but i throw this to you anyway:

About me:
I love people, they're essence of my life. I dont show my emotions often, but i have realized that im more emotional than others. Im passionate about love and see it as most important thing in life. I tend to see when people act by their emotions when they dont realize it themselves. Because of this ability i "see" people. People in my eyes talk even when they dont say a word.
I keep myself as a bit mysterious. I dont like people to know too much about me. If i have said something intimate about me to a person that doesn't care about me or is not close one, i feel that i have violated myself emotionally. Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine.

I highly appreciate privacy and prefer to share my deepest emotions(pain and sorrow) only with most beloved, who im also extremely loyal. I'm not interested in money. I have high morals and have always been - meaning that people from outside have affected my behavior, but they have never been able to change what i see as right and wrong(closest who have tried this is my mother and she didn't succeed).

I see myself as a right hand. If there is a group of people and no one takes the lead i will do it(until someone more fit comes), but i do enjoy domination in some manner - and control. If there is person alone or group that i dont know, i can(if i want) easily go and talk with them. Im independent and aware of my personal space. If someone tries to make me do something i dont want i put the breaks on. Same with my territory, i dont like when uninvited people try to come my personal area.
Im liberal and have always preferred abnormal to normal, when it comes to people. I dont fallow the "mass" (i hope this doesn't sound rude) and want to find my own way myself. I want to be best as i can be.

I have been called as hermit. I have always loved entertainment, mostly music and as expected i am musician with a vivid stage persona. Although i could see myself in some other action filled work as well.

People that i see as an example: Lady Gaga, Jeanne D'Arc, Marianne of France

For those who are familiar with anime(haven't watched in a while but why not): Light Yagami, Lelouch Lamperouge, Mihael Keehl and some other.

Now, if you want that i add something, feel free to ask. But i would like to hear guesses.

Alea_iacta_est

The Fi, it's everywhere. You are making my Hidden Agenda envious. Unless, of course, this here is Hidden Agenda inflation.

ISFP. (ISFj-:Fi:)

The two types were probably ISFP and INFP, no?

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
You're half correct. INFP is one of them, but ISFP...i might have had it once, but it's not the other one. S is something that i haven't gotten much at all when it comes to test's. You might be surprised what the other one is.

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Seems ISFP. Your Fi is very strong and is everywhere :)
You are more S then N but ISFP are very intuitive. Maybe that why you feel more N.

You might be surprised what the other one is.
Surprise us then.
And show us your tests.

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Excuse me for stupid question, but how i show you my tests? I find this whole thing very fascinating. Never thought ISFP. Hmm...Maybe i have left to said something important about myself.

yeghor

Okay. I hope this doesn't come to you as cliche, but i really want professionals here to determinate my type with their knowledge. I have been lingering with two types and occasionally with couple more and i kinda feel they are me...but then again i feel tests are easy to be manipulated with mood and such.
And yes, im pretty sure mbti is something that gives a direction, not the whole truth, but i throw this to you anyway:

About me:
I love people, they're essence of my life. I dont show my emotions often, but i have realized that im more emotional than others. Im passionate about love and see it as most important thing in life. I tend to see when people act by their emotions when they dont realize it themselves. Because of this ability i "see" people. People in my eyes talk even when they dont say a word.
I keep myself as a bit mysterious. I dont like people to know too much about me. If i have said something intimate about me to a person that doesn't care about me or is not close one, i feel that i have violated myself emotionally. Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine.

I highly appreciate privacy and prefer to share my deepest emotions(pain and sorrow) only with most beloved, who im also extremely loyal. I'm not interested in money. I have high morals and have always been - meaning that people from outside have affected my behavior, but they have never been able to change what i see as right and wrong(closest who have tried this is my mother and she didn't succeed).

I see myself as a right hand. If there is a group of people and no one takes the lead i will do it(until someone more fit comes), but i do enjoy domination in some manner - and control. If there is person alone or group that i dont know, i can(if i want) easily go and talk with them. Im independent and aware of my personal space. If someone tries to make me do something i dont want i put the breaks on. Same with my territory, i dont like when uninvited people try to come my personal area.
Im liberal and have always preferred abnormal to normal, when it comes to people. I dont fallow the "mass" (i hope this doesn't sound rude) and want to find my own way myself. I want to be best as i can be.

I have been called as hermit. I have always loved entertainment, mostly music and as expected i am musician with a vivid stage persona. Although i could see myself in some other action filled work as well.

For those who are familiar with anime(haven't watched in a while but why not): Light Yagami, Lelouch Lamperouge, Mihael Keehl and some other.

Now, if you want that i add something, feel free to ask. But i would like to hear guesses.

You may be an xNTJ...

Do this test Free Enneagram Personality Test

á´…eparted

passages
You may be an xNTJ...

Do this test Free Enneagram Personality Test

What? Not even close! This is almost certainly Fi dom clear as day based off what he gave. Also enneagram tells us very little about MBTI type. As has been pointed out for nearly a dozen times. I don't why you insist on trying to type people, you're terrible at it and consistently throw out suggestions that are completely off the mark.

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
The other type is ENFP ladies and gentlemen. Here's something:

I just picked this from http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/jung2.pl

Extroverted (E) 63% Introverted (I) 37%
Intuitive (N) 63% Sensing (S) 37%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Perceiving (P) 78% Judging (J) 22%

Your type is: ENFP

And this is from: Leverage Your Personality Type

ENFP
Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(22%)

And here i made brief test in: Personality test results

Your personality type is INFP!

Introverted (I) 75% Extraverted (E) 25%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25%
Perceiving (P) 68% Judging (J) 32%

And i resulted INFP in some other test in similarminds as well but since there werent any % i coudnt take anything from there.

Take the Test
Personality Type
ENFP - The "Advocate"
Temperament: NF (Visionary)
Primary Function: Extraverted Intuition
Population: 7% (6% male, 8% female)
ENFP Overview
(info, people, careers...)
ENFP

Extraverted Introverted
63%
37%

Sensing Intuition
5%
95%

Thinking Feeling
26%
74%

Judging Perceiving
5%
95%

Ennegram: Free Enneagram Personality Test

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 34%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 58%

type score type behavior motivation
4 21 I must be unique/different to survive.
3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
5 18 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
8 16 I must be strong and in control to survive.
7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
9 14 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
2 13 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
1 8 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
Your level of health is above average

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

How is that:shock:
These were test i found, as well as the one from yeghor, but you can recommend something else as well.

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Ah, nothing yet but that's alright. Do you still think im ISFP at least?

Ps. don't be intimidated by my avatar :pinkcuffs:

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
My guess, based solely on your avatar choice: xNTP.

Now im even more confused :huh: I thought my avatar would make job easier. Maybe we end up going through all of the types?

E: So to put this up im at the moment potentially ISFP, INFP, ENFP, ENTP, INTP, ENTJ or INTJ. Great. Now i cant sleep.

yeghor

type score type behavior motivation
4 21 I must be unique/different to survive.
3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
5 18 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
8 16 I must be strong and in control to survive.
7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
9 14 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
2 13 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
1 8 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
Your level of health is above average

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

This might be ISFP...

Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine.

I can't understand how ^this fits though?

These are all rebellious people...^ May fit with ISFP...

Light is too cruel to be an ISFP...so is Mihael...They both feel like ENTJs... Lelouch feels like an ENFP...

So there seems to be a mismatch in how you think about yourself and your enneagram results... Your description feels like IxTP... But your test results point to ISFP... But you seem to be fascinated with rebellious, intelligent and cold-hearted characters...

I am confused... Are you into tattoos?

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks for returning yeghor. Im as confused as everyone else and that's why decided to come here. I try to clear myself as we go:

"Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine. "

Taking responsibility is important part of me, but the latter part is actually something that probably shouldn't be taken to consideration. I just mentioned it because when i was younger, i tend to take care of my parents emotional needs and not the other way around. So that part i quess is not part of my normal self. I can see lot of INFP in the way i was younger, however i never felt healthy. It wasn't me. I definitely were disturbed.

"But you seem to be fascinated with rebellious, intelligent and cold-hearted characters..."
Yes, always. Whether it's in real life or in fiction i see this type of people as my role model's. Also they are independent and loner's.

Are you into tattoos?
Not directly. I dont have any, but i would like to have one that is really really meaningful - maybe two after long consideration. But maybe, it's nothing set to stone.

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Maybe i tell something more.

I see moral and well being of people in higher place than a law. If law has something that disrespects and harms people, i would break it. Classical situation is that if someone who is close to me, has illness, and only medicine for that has illegal status i wouldn't hesitate to get it even so.
Otherwise i respect the society and it's rules like i respect other people and their personal space. If people are ok with society then i dont do anything, but if people feel otherwise i step up.

I checked descriptions about few types in The Personality Page
to see does it fit (in my opinion)

Let's see INTP( idont feel like this at all)

"The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people."
Im not shy at all when meeting new people.

"For this reason, INTPs are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equiped to meet the emotional needs of others."
Like i said earlier i see people better than themselves. I know what they want even then when they dont know it.

Personality traits of INTP(NONE of these fit me):
INTP - Jung Type Descriptions
more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, likes science fiction, can be lonely, can't describe feelings easily, unemotional, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, does not like happy people, acts without planning, not prone to compromise, relies on mind more than on others

ENTP(This has bit of truth)

"For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start."
Just as a mention, this is one of my problems. I have a hard time finishing anything.

"They love to debate issues, and may even switch sides sometimes just for the love of the debate. "
I love debating, but i dont switch sides. I love to debate about principles i stand for, but more because i like to make other people see flaws in their ideology or if i end up seeing something wrong in mine(i fix it). Yes, i like to pursue intelligence and became smarter and smarter.

ISTP(this also have some traits, but also lot that isn't)

" They usually have strong technical skills, and can be effective technical leaders."
I dont have this type of skills.

"They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments."
This has nothing to with me. Im opposite to the extreme.

"They usually don't have much trouble with school, because they are introverts who can think logically."
School...how would i say that's it's never been my thing at all. School was only a trouble to me - i would have rather attended to work or actually done something than sit still in classes.

ISFP(Has lot about me)

"They're likely to be animal lovers"
I wouldn't call myself animal lover. Cats are nice though - remind me about myself.

ENFP

"An ENFP needs to feel that they are living their lives as their true Self, walking in step with what they believe is right."
This reminds me about something. I have occasionally been interested in acting, but i dont want to act anyone but myself. Thats why i cant take part to "cosplay" event's even when my friend go to them. I dont want to pretend to be someone else. I want to see myself, as who im, in different situations. I want to be the person i adore.

"Others may fall into the habit of dropping a project when they become excited about a new possibility, and thus they never achieve the great accomplishments which they are capable of achieving."
Bit similar to one before. I bet i would be at the moment much more than i am if i could finish my projects.

"They have a strong need to be independent, and resist being controlled or labelled."
Yes, im like wild horse if someone tries to put me in restrains. My need to independence is crazy. I even try to refuse accepting money from others(even if im poor), because i want to see myself do well by myself.

:scruples:
Any help?

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Personality traits of INTP(NONE of these fit me):
Good. INTP has all functions opposite to ISFP.
What makes ISFP much more probably.

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm. Can anyone help me understand difference between S and N?

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm. Can anyone help me understand difference between S and N?

S doesn't think beyond what is. N does think beyond that. Let me know if this was too concise and I'll elaborate :)

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I dont show my emotions often, but i have realized that im more emotional than others.

Quintessentially Fi.

I dont like people to know too much about me. [...] I highly appreciate privacy and prefer to share my deepest emotions(pain and sorrow) only with most beloved, who im also extremely loyal.

Could indicate introversion. Enneagram-wise you sound like a mix of 4 and 6 (emotional pain + highly valuing responsibility). Judging by your test results you're a 4w3 which sounds about right.
Also, intuition is often romanticized in internet descriptions which might give the impression that they are more intelligent and overall "better". Don't take them too serious. It's all about Ne vs. Se, abstract vs. concrete.
Try these:
Extraverted iNtuiting (Ne)
Extraverted Sensing