User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me my type with this info

My guess, based solely on your avatar choice: xNTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    My guess, based solely on your avatar choice: xNTP.
    Now im even more confused I thought my avatar would make job easier. Maybe we end up going through all of the types?

E: So to put this up im at the moment potentially ISFP, INFP, ENFP, ENTP, INTP, ENTJ or INTJ. Great. Now i cant sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by MadCat View Post
    type score type behavior motivation
    4 21 I must be unique/different to survive.
    3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    5 18 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    8 16 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    9 14 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    2 13 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    1 8 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
    Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
    Your level of health is above average

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.
    This might be ISFP...

Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine.

I can't understand how ^this fits though?

People that i see as an example: Lady Gaga, Jeanne D'Arc, Marianne of France

These are all rebellious people...^ May fit with ISFP...

For those who are familiar with anime(haven't watched in a while but why not): Light Yagami, Lelouch Lamperouge, Mihael Keehl and some other.
    Light is too cruel to be an is Mihael...They both feel like ENTJs... Lelouch feels like an ENFP...

So there seems to be a mismatch in how you think about yourself and your enneagram results... Your description feels like IxTP... But your test results point to ISFP... But you seem to be fascinated with rebellious, intelligent and cold-hearted characters...

I am confused... Are you into tattoos?

Thanks for returning yeghor. Im as confused as everyone else and that's why decided to come here. I try to clear myself as we go:

"Im very responsible and have made a mistake of taking responsibility of things that aren't mine. "

Taking responsibility is important part of me, but the latter part is actually something that probably shouldn't be taken to consideration. I just mentioned it because when i was younger, i tend to take care of my parents emotional needs and not the other way around. So that part i quess is not part of my normal self. I can see lot of INFP in the way i was younger, however i never felt healthy. It wasn't me. I definitely were disturbed.

"But you seem to be fascinated with rebellious, intelligent and cold-hearted characters..."
    Yes, always. Whether it's in real life or in fiction i see this type of people as my role model's. Also they are independent and loner's.

Are you into tattoos?
    Not directly. I dont have any, but i would like to have one that is really really meaningful - maybe two after long consideration. But maybe, it's nothing set to stone.

Maybe i tell something more.

I see moral and well being of people in higher place than a law. If law has something that disrespects and harms people, i would break it. Classical situation is that if someone who is close to me, has illness, and only medicine for that has illegal status i wouldn't hesitate to get it even so.
    Otherwise i respect the society and it's rules like i respect other people and their personal space. If people are ok with society then i dont do anything, but if people feel otherwise i step up.

I checked descriptions about few types in The Personality Page
    to see does it fit (in my opinion)

Let's see INTP( idont feel like this at all)

"The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people."
    Im not shy at all when meeting new people.

"For this reason, INTPs are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equiped to meet the emotional needs of others."
    Like i said earlier i see people better than themselves. I know what they want even then when they dont know it.

Personality traits of INTP(NONE of these fit me):
    INTP - Jung Type Descriptions
    more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, likes science fiction, can be lonely, can't describe feelings easily, unemotional, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, does not like happy people, acts without planning, not prone to compromise, relies on mind more than on others

ENTP(This has bit of truth)

"For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start."
    Just as a mention, this is one of my problems. I have a hard time finishing anything.

"They love to debate issues, and may even switch sides sometimes just for the love of the debate. "
    I love debating, but i dont switch sides. I love to debate about principles i stand for, but more because i like to make other people see flaws in their ideology or if i end up seeing something wrong in mine(i fix it). Yes, i like to pursue intelligence and became smarter and smarter.

ISTP(this also have some traits, but also lot that isn't)

" They usually have strong technical skills, and can be effective technical leaders."
    I dont have this type of skills.

"They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments."
    This has nothing to with me. Im opposite to the extreme.

"They usually don't have much trouble with school, because they are introverts who can think logically." would i say that's it's never been my thing at all. School was only a trouble to me - i would have rather attended to work or actually done something than sit still in classes.

ISFP(Has lot about me)

"They're likely to be animal lovers"
    I wouldn't call myself animal lover. Cats are nice though - remind me about myself.

"An ENFP needs to feel that they are living their lives as their true Self, walking in step with what they believe is right."
    This reminds me about something. I have occasionally been interested in acting, but i dont want to act anyone but myself. Thats why i cant take part to "cosplay" event's even when my friend go to them. I dont want to pretend to be someone else. I want to see myself, as who im, in different situations. I want to be the person i adore.

"Others may fall into the habit of dropping a project when they become excited about a new possibility, and thus they never achieve the great accomplishments which they are capable of achieving."
    Bit similar to one before. I bet i would be at the moment much more than i am if i could finish my projects.

"They have a strong need to be independent, and resist being controlled or labelled."
    Yes, im like wild horse if someone tries to put me in restrains. My need to independence is crazy. I even try to refuse accepting money from others(even if im poor), because i want to see myself do well by myself.

Any help?

Member Array

Personality traits of INTP(NONE of these fit me):
    Good. INTP has all functions opposite to ISFP.
    What makes ISFP much more probably.

Hmm. Can anyone help me understand difference between S and N?

Senior Member Array
    ~8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MadKitten View Post
    Hmm. Can anyone help me understand difference between S and N?
    S doesn't think beyond what is. N does think beyond that. Let me know if this was too concise and I'll elaborate

729 sx/sp
    IEE Ne

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

4w3 so/sp

I dont show my emotions often, but i have realized that im more emotional than others.
    Quintessentially Fi.

I dont like people to know too much about me. [...] I highly appreciate privacy and prefer to share my deepest emotions(pain and sorrow) only with most beloved, who im also extremely loyal.
    Could indicate introversion. Enneagram-wise you sound like a mix of 4 and 6 (emotional pain + highly valuing responsibility). Judging by your test results you're a 4w3 which sounds about right.
    Also, intuition is often romanticized in internet descriptions which might give the impression that they are more intelligent and overall "better". Don't take them too serious. It's all about Ne vs. Se, abstract vs. concrete.
    Try these:
    Extraverted iNtuiting (Ne)
    Extraverted Sensing
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist