• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am Jack's confused soul

L

LadyLazarus

Why did I get tagged? I thought everyone was fully aware of the fact that I suck at typing people.

I have no idea who you are, but I'm going to go with xNTP because you said you use Ti and Fe, so there you go.

Sorrrryyyyy! *Flees*
(No seriously, sorry, I have no idea.)

I

Infinite Bubble

You seem like an ENTP, and I can't see INTJ to be honest (open to being wrong of course). There's evidence throughout the thread that leads to that conclusion but I can't be bothered to list it all. :p

Extroversion over introversion because perception is quite clearly secondary to judgment.

EDIT: judgement secondary to perception.

Last edited:

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I agreed with Bubble. Probably you are an ENTP. Definetely you are not a INTJ.
Your Ne is so strong it is hard to see anything else :)

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
I'm starting to wonder whether I actually have morals... I just haven't realized what they are. When a situation entails so, I can be quite principled and moralistic. And yes, by dint of research, I'm inclined to think I have Ne rather than Ni. Thanks for our assistance!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'm starting to wonder whether I actually have morals... I just haven't realized what they are. When a situation entails so, I can be quite principled and moralistic. And yes, by dint of research, I'm inclined to think I have Ne rather than Ni. Thanks for our assistance!

Thanks for tagging me in your thread. Unfortunately I'm not really that familiar with your posts on here.

I skimmed your thread though, and I don't really see you as an Ni dom.

I also don't see why you can't be ENTP. Maybe 7w6 or 6w7? What do you think your enneagram type is?

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Thanks for tagging me in your thread. Unfortunately I'm not really that familiar with your posts on here.

I skimmed your thread though, and I don't really see you as an Ni dom.

I also don't see why you can't be ENTP. Maybe 7w6 or 6w7? What do you think your enneagram type is?

Unfortunately, I don't know what my enneagram type is. And the online tests results are all over the place. I don't find them reliable anyway.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
What about Fi? How can you differentiate a Ti ego from an Fi ego? Like I said before, I don't know what my values are until I'm placed in a situation where I'm required to use them. Like they're entrenched in my mind and I need some kind of external catalyst to activate them. I also relate to the propensity for personal preferences that stick with you and eccentric oddities and traditions (not in the general sense... more like, for example, I have made a habit of doing certain insignificant things in a certain way just because, like sitting in the same spot for dinner every time).

I

Infinite Bubble

What about Fi? How can you differentiate a Ti ego from an Fi ego? Like I said before, I don't know what my values are until I'm placed in a situation where I'm required to use them.

If you are a T type, wouldn't it be easier to simply discern which orientation the thinking function is in? That will then infer the orientation of feeling.

I doubt your primary judgement is Te. The quote above alludes to lacking Fi. Ne preference to remain open is clear, and in your OP you suggested possibilities in which you may act differently depending on differing situations.

I'm not so sure about this clue, but you said you focus on little details about your appearance, which could be the emergence of inferior Si. This may be just useless conjecture though.

Occam's razor suggests you're an ENTP. And leaving yourself open to gather more info further cements the hypothesis.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
If you are a T type, wouldn't it be easier to simply discern which orientation the thinking function is in? That will then infer the orientation of feeling.

I doubt your primary judgement is Te. The quote above alludes to lacking Fi. Ne preference to remain open is clear, and in your OP you suggested possibilities in which you may act differently depending on differing situations.

I'm not so sure about this clue, but you said you focus on little details about your appearance, which could be the emergence of inferior Si. This may be just useless conjecture though.

Occam's razor suggests you're an ENTP. And leaving yourself open to gather more info further cements the hypothesis.

Hmm... glad to know I'm at least aware of my dominant function. Unfortunately, I am typing on a smartphone so I'll reply in detail later. Thanks for your assistance!

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4

So I was researching extensively on Socionics and I discovered that ENTPs (or ILE) are prone to believing that their physical appearance is essential and important when it comes to social interactions since it enhances their self-esteem. They would either become negligent about their appearance or obsessed with it. This was ascribed to Si being a suggestive function in Socionics. So yeah, you were correct in your conjecture!

I

Infinite Bubble

So I was researching extensively on Socionics and I discovered that ENTPs (or ILE) are prone to believing that their physical appearance is essential and important when it comes to social interactions since it enhances their self-esteem. They would either become negligent about their appearance or obsessed with it. This was ascribed to Si being a suggestive function in Socionics. So yeah, you were correct in your conjecture!

Oh, good! I think it's most telling that it comes out because of your SA. Everything appears to suggest ENTP, and hopefully you are satisfied with that conclusion. Do you have any more doubts?

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Oh, good! I think it's most telling that it comes out because of your SA. Everything appears to suggest ENTP, and hopefully you are satisfied with that conclusion. Do you have any more doubts?

Not really. Of course I still doubt my type a lot (currently vacillating between ENTP and ENFP) but I guess that's to be expected when you're an Ne-dom! Sometimes, I might even start considering alternatives just for fun, without any real instigation.

I

Infinite Bubble

Not really. Of course I still doubt my type a lot (currently vacillating between ENTP and ENFP) but I guess that's to be expected when you're an Ne-dom! Sometimes, I might even start considering alternatives just for fun, without any real instigation.

Yeah that's typical of a primary Ne type. :laugh: