User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 36 of 36

  1. #31
    Wandering... Emperor Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Well what results do you typically get?
    Mostly 7w6/7w8 or 5w6/5w4.

  2. #32
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAwesome View Post
    Hmm... glad to know I'm at least aware of my dominant function. Unfortunately, I am typing on a smartphone so I'll reply in detail later. Thanks for your assistance!
    Sure, and no problem.

  3. #33
    Wandering... Emperor Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    If you are a T type, wouldn't it be easier to simply discern which orientation the thinking function is in? That will then infer the orientation of feeling.

    I doubt your primary judgement is Te. The quote above alludes to lacking Fi. Ne preference to remain open is clear, and in your OP you suggested possibilities in which you may act differently depending on differing situations.

    I'm not so sure about this clue, but you said you focus on little details about your appearance, which could be the emergence of inferior Si. This may be just useless conjecture though.

    Occam's razor suggests you're an ENTP. And leaving yourself open to gather more info further cements the hypothesis.
    So I was researching extensively on Socionics and I discovered that ENTPs (or ILE) are prone to believing that their physical appearance is essential and important when it comes to social interactions since it enhances their self-esteem. They would either become negligent about their appearance or obsessed with it. This was ascribed to Si being a suggestive function in Socionics. So yeah, you were correct in your conjecture!

  4. #34
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAwesome View Post
    So I was researching extensively on Socionics and I discovered that ENTPs (or ILE) are prone to believing that their physical appearance is essential and important when it comes to social interactions since it enhances their self-esteem. They would either become negligent about their appearance or obsessed with it. This was ascribed to Si being a suggestive function in Socionics. So yeah, you were correct in your conjecture!
    Oh, good! I think it's most telling that it comes out because of your SA. Everything appears to suggest ENTP, and hopefully you are satisfied with that conclusion. Do you have any more doubts?

  5. #35
    Wandering... Emperor Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Oh, good! I think it's most telling that it comes out because of your SA. Everything appears to suggest ENTP, and hopefully you are satisfied with that conclusion. Do you have any more doubts?
    Not really. Of course I still doubt my type a lot (currently vacillating between ENTP and ENFP) but I guess that's to be expected when you're an Ne-dom! Sometimes, I might even start considering alternatives just for fun, without any real instigation.

  6. #36
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAwesome View Post
    Not really. Of course I still doubt my type a lot (currently vacillating between ENTP and ENFP) but I guess that's to be expected when you're an Ne-dom! Sometimes, I might even start considering alternatives just for fun, without any real instigation.
    Yeah that's typical of a primary Ne type.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Another Confused Soul: Not Sure if ENTP or INTP
    By neon user in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 09:20 AM
  2. [Enne] (Video) Help a confused soul figure out their Enneagram type!
    By TheCosmicCowgirl in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:01 AM
  3. I am still so confused! Please help me with my type
    By Fay in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:57 PM
  4. I am as confused as I am curious!
    By CuriousGeorgiana in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:46 PM
  5. I am a lost soul
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO