User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: I'm so confused

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    weird. I really have nothing on that. I like myself, I don't think I'm perfect, but I like myself and don't see ENTJ as the type that would admit not being able to handle someone; or that they hate someone cause they see something in that person they don't like about themselves ??? If I see something in other that I don't like about myself I may be even more connected to them. I might dislike someone or not get along with but that's it. Or I would lose my patience with I; sometimes F and P too; but nothing big. I definitely wouldn't have an issue, I wouldn't care; I have better shit to do than hate someone.

Maybe they considered you unproved so they find it pointless to talk to you and than have an 'issue' with you.
    Other than that I have nothing.
    I dunno. So wait I don't exist to them? It's fine I don't need to. It's actually better.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I dunno. So wait I don't exist to them? It's fine I don't need to. It's actually better.
    I cannot speak for individual people that are ENTJs. I've been surrounded by people in my family that were hard to deal with for me, so I might have learn a lot from that relationships. Also I've noticed that ENTJs bigger problem is vanity (don't think it's mine thought). And usually some people just act like brats; a lot it depends on people's experience, intelligence and openmindness.

MBTI
    yupp

I cannot speak for individual people that are ENTJs. I've been surrounded by people in my family that were hard to deal with for me, so I might have learn a lot from that relationships. Also I've noticed that ENTJs bigger problem is vanity (don't think it's mine thought). And usually some people just act like brats; a lot it depends on people's experience, intelligence and openmindness.
    I'm confused. They think I'm vane or they have problems with being vane themselves?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

I'm confused. They think I'm vane or they have problems with being vane themselves?
    I think ENTJs might be too vain.
    I somehow feel like you and I don't understand each other; maybe that is the problem between ENTJs and INFPs. But you and I are now wiling to discuss to understand each other, without getting mad like brats.

MBTI
    yupp

I think ENTJs might be too vain.
    I somehow feel like you and I don't understand each other; maybe that is the problem between ENTJs and INFPs. But you and I are now wiling to discuss to understand each other, without getting mad like brats.
    Ah. Yeah I don't claim to understand everything but I have this drive that makes me want to figure it out. Understand the other person. Collect Intel in a sense. I don't care about the what but rather the why. The other part is I strive to be understood and noy misrepresented. So I'll be vocal about things if I feel they're wrong
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

Ah. Yeah I don't claim to understand everything but I have this drive that makes me want to figure it out. Understand the other person. Collect Intel in a sense. I don't care about the what but rather the why. The other part is I strive to be understood and noy misrepresented. So I'll be vocal about things if I feel they're wrong
    Bolded is what I strive to too. But I guess maybe sometimes people are too complex/different to understand each other. And even so, in that case, we should at least respect the other person and not be unnecessarily mean. And just cause we don't understand someone it doesn't mean they are in wrong for not being like us; or that we are for not being like them.

MBTI
    yupp

Bolded is what I strive to too. But I guess maybe sometimes people are too complex/different to understand each other. And even so, in that case, we should at least respect the other person and not be unnecessarily mean. And just cause we don't understand someone it doesn't mean they are in wrong for not being like us; or that we are for not being like them.
    I don't think they're in the wrong. If I did I wouldn't bother.
    And I mean wrong in the sense of them telling me the way I am why I reacted the way I did.

Basically them making a statement and not considering another possibility. Like someone says to me you love chocolate and me saying I like chocolate but wouldn't say I love it and they insist I love it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

Basically them making a statement and not considering another possibility. Like someone says to me you love chocolate and me saying I like chocolate but wouldn't say I love it and they insist I love it.
    That's why I told you they might thought you are unproven. And they might be too closed minded.
    And also the problem might be cause some things cannot be rationalized. Studying MBTI helped me a lot to understand my mother (INFJ), but that what I learned it is so abstract, I wouldn't be able to put it here in words. It's more like an idea.

MBTI
    yupp

That's why I told you they might thought you are unproven. And they might be too closed minded.
    And also the problem might be cause some things cannot be rationalized. Studying MBTI helped me a lot to understand my mother (INFJ), but that what I learned it is so abstract, I wouldn't be able to put it here in words. It's more like an idea.
    I honestly don't utilize mbti like ever in real life. I'm sure of two people's types my best friend and my brother

Best friend esfp
    Brother estp

P.s. I like chocolate but can take or leave it
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

I honestly don't utilize mbti like ever in real life. I'm sure of two people's types my best friend and my brother

Best friend esfp
    Brother estp

P.s. I like chocolate but can take or leave it
    haha I feel like we really don't get each other.
    I'm like: "look grass!"
    And you're like: "yeah, I'm driving a bike!"
    And I'm like: ???
    and you're like: ???
    lol