• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm so confused

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LanaBanana also likes me. I guess ENTPs seem to be ok with ENTJs. But I guess what you meant is that we find common ground :tongue:

Actually, I find them to pretty much be my nemeses. :shock:

They are very skilled at sizing up people, and poking weaknesses, if they choose, and just general smack talk, haha (which I respect).

I'm a laid back guy, but have noticed some ENTJs tend to take that as weakness or something. The ones I know have no problem verbally embarrassing someone in public. A few have tried that with me, and well, homie don't play that, haha (One ENTJ told me "you are like, REALLY mean to me" But the reality was that I only gave what I got). I'm not sure if all ENTPs are developed enough for straight up cutting verbal duals, but they certainly have the potential.

Some of the ENTPs I know (there's not many) that are more developed can easily counter an ENTJ jab with a right cross KO. THEN they seem to give respect, and that's when we get along. I think that's because ENTPs see more angles. It's like this weird, Alpha vs. Alpha, then we hug.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When is all this niceness going to wear off?
I'm not sure if it's directed at me but nonetheless people can be generally nice. I for once have a really mean sense of humor and more rational than emtional, but I'm still really nice by default, unless you cross me. Not sure about others, though.

To be fair, the dude in your profile picture (assuming that's you) looks like the Paul Bunion of suburbia.

Not to derail this thread.

I hope [MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION] sticks around on the forum. We need less brain vats and more sunshine.

Aww, thank you! I'm actually quite fond of this forum and I think I'll stick around.

Many people told me I'm intimidating and that they fear me :devil: lol But I don't think I am bad person, just not easy to handle I guess. I'm very intense, it can maybe be overwhelming.

I really had trouble to figure out my type mostly cause of ENTJs examples I was unable to relate to, so I would not be surprised that some are mistyped or even just give a low source of data to make any real conclusions about ENTJs.

I am also trying not to be a typist and consider everyone individually, but of course that type can indicate something, especially if you usually don't get along with many people of the same type. I just then am very cautious with person, but do give it a chance. :)

LanaBanana also likes me. I guess ENTPs seem to be ok with ENTJs. But I guess what you meant is that we find common ground :tongue:

I figured ENTPs and ENTJ can get along quite well. Something about them together just clicks to me. They have a lot in common but share no functions, which is quite cool.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Even if you are entj as of now I think you're pretty awesome.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure if it's directed at me but nonetheless people can be generally nice. I for once have a really mean sense of humor and more rational than emtional, but I'm still really nice by default, unless you cross me. Not sure about others, though.
Yeah would be nice, if you could keep it. But lets see what happens 15 years from now.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I figured ENTPs and ENTJ can get along quite well. Something about them together just clicks to me. They have a lot in common but share no functions, which is quite cool.

yeah, it's really interesting that we share no function and yet only P vs J is different. I haven't really that much thought about types of other people I know, except my family and close friends, so by that definiton I don't know any ENTP in RL.

Actually, I find them to pretty much be my nemeses. :shock:

They are very skilled at sizing up people, and poking weaknesses, if they choose, and just general smack talk, haha (which I respect).

I'm a laid back guy, but have noticed some ENTJs tend to take that as weakness or something. The ones I know have no problem verbally embarrassing someone in public. A few have tried that with me, and well, homie don't play that, haha (One ENTJ told me "you are like, REALLY mean to me" But the reality was that I only gave what I got). I'm not sure if all ENTPs are developed enough for straight up cutting verbal duals, but they certainly have the potential.

Some of the ENTPs I know (there's not many) that are more developed can easily counter an ENTJ jab with a right cross KO. THEN they seem to give respect, and that's when we get along. I think that's because ENTPs see more angles. It's like this weird, Alpha vs. Alpha, then we hug.

bolded - do relate; If I am good at something it is verbal murder and seeing trough people.
underlined :rotfl:

Consider I am a female ENTJ, even worse. Talking about identity crisis and my own confusion with self. Not to mention men are usually so struck when interacting with me, they don't know what hit them. I think in element of surprise I am worse than male ENTJ, being also very cute makes it so much harder on them. But male ENTJs seem to be more egoistic than me.

I don't know ENTPs so I don't know how that would go, but I have a female friend ESTP. She and I had a rough start, like bulls; now we are at hug stage hahah, really good buds. I have respect for strong and real people, so I guess that is where we can meet, assuming that we came to stage of mutual respect and do not try to dominate other.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Consider I am a female ENTJ, even worse. Talking about identity crisis and my own confusion with self. Not to mention men are usually so struck when interacting with me, they don't know what hit them. I think in element of surprise I am worse than male ENTJ, being also very cute makes it so much harder on them. But male ENTJs seem to be more egoistic than me.

Oh this I can totally relate to. In fact, this grad school I went to was full of ENTJ women, and I hadn't ever really been around that many. They caught me off guard at first, but after I knew what to expect, I either chewed their asses out, or embarrassed them in class, they stopped. Ha, and then I was told 2 had crushes on me.

And my ex-gf is actually an ENTP herself, and like you, she's unassuming and practically makes grown men cry. And FAST with her comebacks. I've seen it. So she has a polish last name and this short guy she used to work with at this nice restaurant comes up and says "Why ya so SHORT, Slutsky??" and without blinking "Cuz I'm a girl, what's your excuse??" Dude got smoked.

If ya ever run into any ENTPs, take note. Not all are up to par with ENTJs concerning verbal sparring, but many surpass them.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Oh this I can totally relate to. In fact, this grad school I went to was full of ENTJ women, and I hadn't ever really been around that many. They caught me off guard at first, but after I knew what to expect, I either chewed their asses out, or embarrassed them in class, they stopped. Ha, and then I was told 2 had crushes on me.

And my ex-gf is actually an ENTP herself, and like you, she's unassuming and practically makes grown men cry. And FAST with her comebacks. I've seen it. So she has a polish last name and this short guy she used to work with at this nice restaurant comes up and says "Why ya so SHORT, Slutsky??" and without blinking "Cuz I'm a girl, what's your excuse??" Dude got smoked.

If ya ever run into any ENTPs, take note. Not all are up to par with ENTJs concerning verbal sparring, but many surpass them.

Note that I am open minded and I rarely attack people first. I mostly am all nice and stuff and I guess I want to be a good person. But I know that I am very witty in my nature. I have a high F so I tend not to hurt people too much, but I do have a problem with sustaining my nature. Sometimes I cannot resist so I make that horrible jokes, but I do it sometimes to myself too, so it is more fair. I am also very refined in the way I talk that sometimes I offend people without them noticing. I like to do it smoothly so it actually takes time for them to get it, buy then, the argument is already over. I am also careful how far I go, I get people so I'm cautious not to let it go too far, e.g. hate.

My father is ESTP and it can get very heated between us; he is usually more shocked by mine comebacks than I with his.
MY ESTP female friend I mentioned is much more aggressive. Not that I cannot be; but I'm only like that when feel threatened, provoked or underestimated (put down). Me and my ESTP friend were once out and guy approached to us and she was very mean saying things like:
"You're ugly, bye." Or "Fuck off." etc. She just wanted him gone cause he was so pushy. I knew we're never gonna get rid of him like that. So I said to him nicely:
"You know what? We're kind of having a girl night cause we are very disappointed in boys. I'm sorry about my friend but she is really done with boys right now. So I would appreciate if you could leave us now cause we have a girl's night." And guy did soften up and left us alone, he said I was nice and my friend was a whore when leaving, but I did made him leave. I can be diplomatic like that. Sometimes I get things my way and only I knowing I did them and can maybe even appear weak. I don't see it as manipulation, well ok, maybe it is in the way, but it does not come from negativity. For me it is more important that I dominated regardless of that being public or only I know it. I value more being real than visual dominance.

I don't really have luck in love. I am very serious about it and am willing to give it all. All boys that I was in love with at certain point turn to be really selfish and unwilling to give it all. They all appear to be quite dominant which I like, but weren't in reality. At least not a match for me. But ENTPs seem to be cool, maybe if I fall in love in some ENTP could work out :wubbie:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I've been typed as ENFP by multiple people, and pretty much everyone on TypoC thinks I'm an ESTP, even though I spent months on ENTP-only forums with no one questioning it, and me feeling I found my tribe. So I stand my ground, ha (on top of multiple tests showing ENTP)

ENTPs tend to be more playful than ENTJs.

PerC is one giant mistype circlejerk.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I bet you my Demonic Personality Complex Role function that you can't see the obvious similarities between Beebe's Trickster function and Socionics's PoLR, you Pathetic Hidden Agenda Intuitive.

lol, the reign of the jargon has begun.

Heh well I still don't like assumptions. If you meant it as a joke, all cool, if not, here's my reply to it below;

I said "comparable", so your assumption of me being unable to see any similarity doesn't even follow from what I said :dry:

And trust me, the mind is a lot more complex, not warranting the pigeonholing of everything about it into a few functions, assigning shit to the hidden agenda or whatever other functions.

It's truly terrible how much will be missed by trying to analyse everything by a few simple categories.

Tbh with you mentioning all that jargon, I see more similarity between the role and trickster functions than between role and demon. But I don't want to go into that, it'd be speculation that's all too fine-grained and yet very coarse at the same time. Better measure actual stuff before going into it this deep. Not going to happen. :shrug:

But, if you truly want to get into this topic on Beebe/whatnot, PM me, I don't want to go off topic here