• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Think you know a person from their online persona better than they know themselves? Think they've answered the majority of the questions inaccurately when they took their online MBTI test?

Be nice! This is meant to be fun! (I also promise not to get my panties in a wad if someone happens to say they think I am mistyped!)

I'll start.

Wolf: Scored INTJ but I sometimes think he's more like an ISTJ.

Xander: Scored INTP but seems more like ENTP but he's English so who can really say! ;P

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Jen - typed as an INFJ; I find her to be closer to an ENFJ/INTJ hybrid
Beat - typed as an ISTJ; seems instead an ISTP
Athenian200 - typed as an INFJ; I find her behavior is similar in rhythm to an ISTJ

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Well I have to be ENFJ sometimes but it wears me out. If I weren't the kids would never get to do anything. The INTJ comes from living with one. You either develop thicker skin and live together in harmony or run away crying. ;)

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ocassionally I really think that Pink P is an ENFP. Perhaps it's due to having an ENFP twin but she def seems more ENFP than ENFJ alot of the time.

Pink believe me we NEED as many ENFJ's as we can get...we are low man on the totem pole around here...but I don't know...sometimes I just get that P vibe from you.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Ocassionally I really think that Pink P is an ENFP. Perhaps it's due to having an ENFP twin but she def seems more ENFP than ENFJ alot of the time.

Pink believe me we NEED as many ENFJ's as we can get...we are low man on the totem pole around here...but I don't know...sometimes I just get that P vibe from you.
I can see why you'd think that, however Pink likely can't be very J right now but I do believe she is accurately typed as an ENFJ and a very scrumptious one at that! ;)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Pinky's an ENFP too. Twin or not, her jokes are far more Ne collaborative than Fe cooperative/collaborative.

I judge based on jokes because that's nearly all she posts.
It's possible we have a tainted data set.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Wolf: Scored INTJ but I sometimes think he's more like an ISTJ.

This does seems true a lot of the time, but there have been enough other INTJ's who are ornery in similar ways to get me questioning this.

Ender usually seems like a more ISTP/INTP oriented person, at least in ventrillo.

Fineline seemed like an STJ when he was posting here (With his views on life and such), though maybe that was more the military rubbing off on him.

Jen sometimes seems more an ENFJish type, though I haven't spent time around her so it's quite possible she's not actually that much of an interacter.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Victor - INTJ; INTP
Nocapszy - ENTP; INTP
Grayscale - ISTP; INTP
Jeffster - ISFP; EsFP

Edahn - INxP; INFJ
Nocturne - INTP; ESFJ

Heart - INFP; INFx
Mort - INTP; ENTP

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmm..some people around here have told me I'm an ESFP. And one person in the vent chat even said that I "act ENTP." Do they know me better than I know myself? :huh:

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I can see why you'd think that, however Pink likely can't be very J right now but I do believe she is accurately typed as an ENFJ and a very scrumptious one at that! ;)

I have to agree with Jen %100 on this. There's really no way she's anything other than an ENFJ. Most definitely Fe dom.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Jen: I get more of an E vibe from you online, rather than I.

Athenian: ISTJish vibe.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
A few more:

Murkrow - ENTJ; ESTJ
Economica - INTJ; ESTJ
AvereX - INFJ; INFP

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Night, sometimes you seem more INFJish to me, with a well-developed T.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Night, sometimes you seem more INFJish to me, with a well-developed T.

Spot on.

To be honest, my T and F scores are consistently similar, as are my J and P digits.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Spot on.

To be honest, my T and F scores are consistently similar, as are my J and P digits.

I see you as more of a J, although a soft J. But I can see how you'd test as borderline P - that does make sense.

F seems more natural to you, but well-controlled by T.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I would definitely say AvereX is an INFP- I get a strong Fi vibe from him.

I'm not sure about some of the others in terms of Introversion/Extraversion. (Jen: INFJ or ENFJ)
I get an ENFJ vibe from Jen but we must remember that people will seem more extraverted on internet forums- we are typing instead of talking and most of us are usually alone when on MBTI Central.

In terms of cognitive functions, it is possible for people to use both their main introverted and extraverted functions about equally.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Hmmm..some people around here have told me I'm an ESFP. And one person in the vent chat even said that I "act ENTP." Do they know me better than I know myself? :huh:
yes we are the thoughts inside your head. Playing with your neurons.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I concur with wolf as an ISTJ and beat as an ISTP.

Everybody seems to think Haight is a mistyped INTJ but I don't see it. I still think he's INTP. So that's more of a mistyped mistype or something.

Night plays wildcat too well to be an INTJ, I'ma go INFJ on that one. :D