• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha indeed! That's the name! *:yes:* absolutely.
:hug:
Yeah from INFJ to ISFP XD

XDD that's right :hug:
:laugh: yes indeed *giggles quietly/so funny*

Oh no I do preference sensing, don't worry jeffster! :cheese: I simply meant that I am quite balanced with that, I've changed it to ISTP anyway

yey!!!! so glad your still on the SP side :static: I had a feeling you were still on the stp side there ;).

twas only temporary

:hug:
Dots.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
uneek said:
whats makes you say that? I mean I know I go out/drink etc but so do my other introverted friends

I am curious though why you say that
because extroversion doesn't have much to do with how often you go drinking.
how often did da vinci drink?

Unique

because extroversion doesn't have much to do with how often you go drinking.
how often did da vinci drink?

Yeah after a long discussion with someone I've realized there's no way I'm an ISTP

Things that threw me that I do that seem introverted:

I like my alone time
I don't talk that much
I'm not loud and talking to people all the time

Things that make sense:

Extraverts concentrate on the external world which I do
I never retreat into my own world as a method
When around my introverted friends I seem different in a way
I'm well liked and like being around people (when I am)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
+ naked. Always say you are chatting naked, people will believe you then you are extravert, eaten right out of your hands :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Unique, it was good to have you at the Introverts table for one day. I probably never would have learned that trick you showed me with the rope and the banana otherwise. God bless you on your travels back to E-land. :cheese:

Unique

Thanks man :D but shhh its a secret !!

Stereotypes about E-land need to just die!!

I like the whole external world/internal world way of describing it

I think keirsey said this one best

Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks man :D but shhh its a secret !!

Stereotypes about E-land need to just die!!

I like the whole external world/internal world way of describing it

I think keirsey said this one best

Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people.

:devil: :hug: it was nice having you on our I side for a day hehe. play safe over there xDD.
agreed stereotypes need to die :yes: right on.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Monkey_Peltast: sTp, not sFp. :jew:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ INFP from what I've read.

You're young though... your I vs E needs chance to develop.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
OK, nobody here actually knows me, I'm a n00b. But for anyone that may have read my posts - would you agree with INFP? Just curious.

Do I put too much importance in this? :p Just interested though...

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK, nobody here actually knows me, I'm a n00b. But for anyone that may have read my posts - would you agree with INFP? Just curious.

Do I put too much importance in this? :p Just interested though...

what type is your sister?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you know I have a sister? lol Or am I being dumb and missing something here?

:huh:

haven't you heard of infj intuition?

:smile:

no, j/k with ya. i read a few of your posts and i have a hunch about you. but not sure. saw you clash with your sister.....i was wondering if your sister is infp? if so, i think you're infj. but i haven't read enough of your posts to be sure. i usually have infp radar in red with infps and didn't get that reading your posts.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you know I have a sister? lol Or am I being dumb and missing something here?

:huh:

ah.. found it. she's infp. soo........i think from your posts you might be infj. short and to the point, but in a respectful and nice way. tentative.

i clash with infps. evidently the Fi/Fe and Ni/Ne thing just rocks my world cuz of numerous reasons. commuicating with an infp for me makes me wanna pull my hair out most of the time (if we're debating something).

are you confident about your 'p?'

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm about 80% sure my sister is an INFP. She says that was her results and it sounds about right.

Tests for me come out INFP, except once it came out INFJ. And one of the times it was P 60% J 40%. So it's a tough call. I feel I can relate more to INFP but something isn't quite "right"

:doh:

Actually, I just second guess myself a lot.