• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I think you are INTJ. I never saw the inherit logic in it. I thought it must be a Ne, who has so many questions, because he is on the excited verge of insanity to get to know the world.

But I forgot, that this to some people, would not come off as an idea to approach life, but a basic need, to get started at all :D
Yeaaah, alright. I REALLY love you too, Entro. :D
Are we done here now? =P

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No I dont.

To be completly honest with you all. I wont type anybody of you seriously, cause I do not know shit about you

Unique

I've realized its possible I'm an ENTP but my N/S has always been very close.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Depends sometimes I am an ESTP lol but I'm also N in a lot of ways arg CONFUSION. :doh: *brain explodes*

Don't do it Luke! You know you are SP! Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true! Use the force! Don't turn to the dark side!

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Don't do it Luke! It's a trap! :D

Nihilen, Nihilen, Nihilen really pushing the we Ns are great thing tonight aren't we?

Not really, but what other means do I have to pick on people when I'm bored and on a mbti forum ?

Unique

Don't do it Luke! You know you are SP! Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true! Use the force! Don't turn to the dark side!

After a long discussion with a friend I've realized that I'm definitely an S. I got thrown off by the whole "S's don't have deep conversations" thing and was like..... yes I bloody well do! but anyone can have a deep conversation about something that interests them :)

ESTP for life

Don't worry I'm an SP... just with a high N.... for an SP... if that makes sense... lol

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
See when you just make up your own rules and invent your own "system", how can anyone argue with that?
There's no such thing as 2/3 INTP 1/3 INFP.
That's just an INTP with T=66%. :doh:
Flak has made up his own rules and invented his own system because he's actually an INTJ who is in denial.
That's why nothing fits him the way it is, and why he has to refashion everything so it does fit.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Flak has made up his own rules and invented his own system because he's actually an INTJ who is in denial.
That's why nothing fits him the way it is, and why he has to refashion everything so it does fit.

An INTP that you dislike and don't understand must be secretly an INTJ? Hmm, I don't recall reading about that typing method in Please Understand Me or any of the Myers Briggs books. Are you sure you aren't making up your own rules?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ah! You may have a point there . . .;)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
An INTP that you dislike and don't understand must be secretly an INTJ? Hmm, I don't recall reading about that typing method in Please Understand Me or any of the Myers Briggs books. Are you sure you aren't making up your own rules?
I don't dislike Jack Flak.
Just because you don't know why and how I came to that conclusion doesn't mean it's illegitimate.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Oh look, it's getting crowded.

Anyone who thinks for a second I'm INTJ has their head on backwards. I'm smart like some INTJs, and that's pretty much where the similarities end. You might find more company if you jump on the bandwagon of those who think I'm ENTP, and that that's the reason I developed a function system which isn't stupid and confusing. It's equally incorrect, however. But you would have company: Nocapszy for one, the self-appointed "professional typist." I can tell the difference between an ENTP and INTP and INTJ, even online, so I don't know what short bus y'all rode to the forum.

redacted

Certainly strong in introverted perception. But that doesn't narrow down much, as the first two functions don't define anyone's personality.