• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's what I thought at first too, but Victor goes meta like a space shuttle, all the time, exaggerating his positions and what not.

That's 'cos he's crazy. You can't type the crazy ones when they're being crazy.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Give him a geranium, Blue. I already have five.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Originally Posted by Jack Flak
That's what I thought at first too, but Victor goes meta like a space shuttle, all the time, exaggerating his positions and what not.

If I remember correctly the original clasification was INTJ.

And I would not be suprised if he (or she) just likes to play mind games with people.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type

And I would not be suprised if he (or she) just likes to play mind games with people.
INTJ is possible, and perhaps the only type besides ENTP which I would consider so.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He's too creative for an INTJ.

I thought he was calling himself an INFP anyway. Definitely F(lakey).

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't believe in the Hamburglar either and yet he's at my local McDonald's, pwning the fry baskets.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Hamburglar says "Hey!"