• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, the MBTI classification, the Keirsey classification, the Socionics classification. They all correlate.

So you're telling me what I'm not even doing is "circular." Okay then.

If they correlate to the extent that they are interchangeable - why do we need a new one, ie YOURS?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
If they correlate to the extent that they are interchangeable - why do we need a new one, ie YOURS?
I didn't invent a new one. I developed a descriptive function system. You didn't realize that? I understand quite a bit about your previous disagreement now.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
uah I just read the tampons thread in question for femals only, that was disgusting :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't invent a new one. I developed a descriptive function system. You didn't realize that? I understand quite a bit about your previous disagreement now.

So what have you brought to the party, exactly? If people are going to end up the same type and all the old rules apply?

I thought you said there were "mistakes" under MBTI?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So what have you brought to the party, exactly? If people are going to end up the same type and all the old rules apply?

There are, but the 16-type classification is fine. The function order specifically is wrong, and therefore not useful.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

he tried to get rid of the difference between "Intro- and Extroverted Functions"

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Jack, you are unequivocally a moron.

An intelligent one, but a moron, nonetheless.

I am a feeler, damn straight, and I feel soooooooo fucking sorry for you, sometimes, and then I just see your ugly heart and I am like, he deserves the pitiful, pathetic lot he's got, and then I step back and wonder what someone must have done to you to make you the way you are and I feel bad again.

You know, I was abused by my father, and I have been through a lot of suffering and have experienced a lot of injustice, and I feel angry sometimes, and withdrawn and sad but the last thing I want to do is perpetuate the wrongs that have been done to me onto others.

Why the abused statistically tend to become abusers themselves baffles me sometimes, and then makes perfect sense to me other times.

Long story short, Jack, will you please do some introspecting and quit spewing your self-hate onto others?

Therapy really has helped me, perhaps it would be of some benefit to you as well.

:hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I am a feeler, damn straight, and I feel soooooooo fucking sorry for you, sometimes, and then I just see your ugly heart and I am like, he deserves the pitiful, pathetic lot he's got, and then I step back and wonder what someone must have done to you to make you the way are and I feel bad again.

You know, I was abused by my father, and I have been through a lot of suffering and have experienced a lot of injustice, and I feel angry sometimes, and withdrawn and sad but the last thing I want to do is perpetuate the wrongs that have been done to me onto others.

Why the abused statistically tend to become abusers themselves baffles me sometimes, and then makes perfect sense to me others.

Long story short, Jack, will you please do some introspecting and quit spewing your self-hate onto others?

Therapy really has helped me, perhaps it would be of some benefit to you as well.

:hug:

Dont you think you are doing him wrong ? Jack does not abuse people, he just follows a clear line of reasoning. That results in abuse, I know, but I dont think he actually wants to do that

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are, but the 16-type classification is fine. The function order specifically is wrong, and therefore not useful.

OK. So not mistyping mistakes, but misinterpretation mistakes. Theoretically.
Gotcha.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Again.

Thanks!
I am a feeler, damn straight, and I feel soooooooo fucking sorry for you, sometimes, and then I just see your ugly heart and I am like, he deserves the pitiful, pathetic lot he's got, and then I step back and wonder what someone must have done to you to make you the way are and I feel bad again.
Okay, I was reading about the ILI, which is my type, on this site: Intuitive logical introvert - Wikisocion

It didn't tell me anything I didn't know, but merely the fact that it was written by others of and about my type may help you realize that it isn't some emotional pain which causes me to correct people. Read it if you actually want to know what's up, as opposed to simply being convinced you already do.

Why the abused statistically tend to become abusers themselves baffles me sometimes, and then makes perfect sense to me others.
(For the record, I wasn't abused.)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why are people so closed off to VI and yet are open to behavioral traits in relation to type?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Um, who the fuck are you?

I think I have read a sum total of five or maybe seven of your posts. (The first two of which were directly hostile towards me.)

I don't know what EIE stands for, nor do I know what the fuck the Beta Quadra atmosphere is, or if those are the same things.

What I do know, is that I have ZERO interest in finding out anything about the accuracy of your typing or anything about said "system".

Needless to say, toots, you DO NOT KNOW ME, we do not interact, and for you to come out of the woodwork to publicly state something about who I am without any provocation is SUSPICIOUS, REPULSIVE, and flattering in a weird and fucked up way.

Oh, and what a pussy thing to do, to address others about me, instead of addressing *me* about your opinions about *me*

I didn't think ENTJ's were known for pussy tactics.

Awesome, and good luck with that.

Hi. What are you talking about? We are in a typology forum, and I've made a suggestion on your socionics type, based exclusively on the information available. I adressed "others" simply because "another" person was speaking about it - very simple indeed, and without any particular further motivation. If you feel like shouting at something, get a a vodoo doll. Thanks.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just because it's a realistic plan doesn't mean I think it's worth it. lol. You'd have to throw the subject in the garbage after you were done with them. What good would knowing their MBTI type be then?

What do you mean "throw them in the garbage?". Military recruits are often tested in such a manner, so what should we do with them?

The test subjects will live.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Victor: likely ENTP.

Everything seems to fit using this type, and I'm at least ashamed of myself that I hadn't considered it before. Hindsight is 20/20.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Victor: likely ENTP.

Everything seems to fit using this type, and I'm at least ashamed of myself that I hadn't considered it before. Hindsight is 20/20.
No way, Jose!

INFJ.