• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
just saying that you're banging your head against a brick wall- there's better wastes of energy out there! :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
just saying that you're banging your head against a brick wall- there's better wastes of energy out there! :)
Do you have a detailed readout of my intentions and levels of satisfaction gained from all of my pursuits? I don't remember a USB cable dangling from the back of my skull at any point. What I mean to say is: I've done my job.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MY mindscan instruments don't need cables... we're in the wireless age now you dinosaur! :tongue:

.... cables.... pfft!

:devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
jack flack- intj... quite certain

and not an ENFP... that lacking the whole Fi thing kind of rules that out

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
jack flack- intj... quite certain

and not an ENFP... that lacking the whole Fi thing kind of rules that out
I don't believe in Fi, you know. My typing of you was/is mainly a comparison classification, based on behavior. If it makes you feel any better, ENTP is the alternate for you.

If you really, really think I'm INTJ, you have some studying up to do.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
those who know me in real life wouldn't doubt the ENTP classification

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
those who know me in real life wouldn't doubt the ENTP classification
Should we trust them? In any case, being that this wasn't a strong typing of mine, I shant argue it too much. If I've not convinced myself, why should I try to convince others? ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I learned to be more personality ambiguous as I've aged... mellowed out a bit may I say. Learned F in a way, though only to my own advantage ;)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I learned to be more personality ambiguous as I've aged... mellowed out a bit may I say. Learned F in a way, though only to my own advantage ;)
Ah yes, and I have as well. Though I'm not sure if anyone at all has gained from it...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Oh, I think ajblaise is INTP now. I thought INFP a long time ago. Maybe he's doing less drugs these days.