• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Interesting - I just checked the rest of the thread and it appears some of the very people decrying the concept of typing other people counter to what the typee typed himself/herself felt no qualms about engaging in a bit of it themselves. :coffee:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
:yes:

LOL!!!

Quit being a complete and utter jackass and I will quit "antagonizing" you, as you say. K?

another little interjection.

I find it rather amusing that any conflict, argument, or debate that you engage in requires the opposing individual to be a "jackass" or other similar personal terms. In the end it always seems as if you are the one who cries foul the most though when you sense even a hint of personal involvment.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
You are typed accurately. Being a Sensor implies lack of Intuition use, which leads you to believe others aren't more perceptive.

I'll be sure to let the professionals here know right away. They will be relieved that some amateur on a forum who doesn't know me at all was able to derive my type with such accuracy after I stated it next to every post I make, despite following up with a nonsensical comment on Ss, despite their uncertainty after interviewing me and giving me the formal test. They will no doubt be contacting you shortly to roll your new innovative gut-feeling at-a-distance system into the new curriculum. I assume they will also be doing away with the self-typing mechanism in the ethics part, given that it is no longer required, given the high accuracy of the above system. :rolli:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Technically, you're being a little impolite. Do you see the error in your diplomatic strategy?
With you, I am no longer trying to be diplomatic, you insulted ptgatsby, along with all sensors stating this, "Being a Sensor implies lack of Intuition use, which leads you to believe others aren't more perceptive."

And then you inadvertently insulted hap and all judging primaries (according your system) stating, "Note that it remains the Judging Primaries who deny the ability to be objective."

I don't have a diplomatic strategy, I treat most people with respect, you however, have lost my respect.

I like you when you are being fluffy and funny, (it's what you do best), but when you attempt to get serious, for some reason you tend to become an [eager, wide-eyed puppy dog].

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
May I have permission to speak to CC the way she speaks to me? This is not a serious question. Believe it or not, I don't want to make her cry.

Sometimes it's very hard to suppress my unreal ability to be mean, CC. Be grateful.

ptgatsby: While we may disagree, I appreciate your proficiency with sarcasm. CC could learn something from you.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
With you, I am no longer trying to be diplomatic, you insulted ptgatsby, along with all sensors stating this, "Being a Sensor implies lack of Intuition use, which leads you to believe others aren't more perceptive."

And then you inadvertently insulted hap and all judging primaries (according your system) stating, "Note that it remains the Judging Primaries who deny the ability to be objective."

I don't have a diplomatic strategy, I treat most people with respect, you however, have lost my respect.

I like you when you are being fluffy and funny, (it's what you do best), but when you attempt to get serious, for some reason you tend to become an emotionally hyper-sensitive, asshole.

This post is VERY funny.

That is all I have to say.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I like you when you are being fluffy and funny, (it's what you do best), but when you attempt to get serious, for some reason you tend to become an emotionally hyper-sensitive, mean asshole.

Smiley? Why, might I ask?
If you didn't mean all this, then don't say it.
Don't say it and then smiley it.

May I have permission to speak to CC the way she speaks to me? This is not a serious question. Believe it or not, I don't want to make her cry.

Sometimes it's very hard to suppress my unreal ability to be mean, CC. Be grateful.

Do you both need a thread of your own to make up?
Considering how clumsy I've been recently with new threads, it could take awhile... so don't make me do it, for your own sanity. :D

*still debating on what should get moved NOW*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Darling, please, I implore you...

BRING IT ON!!!

There is absolutely NOTHING you can say that would make me cry, because only people I actually *respect* have the ability to do that, k? :smooch:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Smiley? Why, might I ask?
If you didn't mean all this, then don't say it.
Don't say it and then smiley it.
I meant all of it.

Noticed how I used :) instead if :D, though, in retrospect, I probably should have used, :rolli:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
ptgatsby: While we may disagree, I appreciate your proficiency with sarcasm. CC could learn something from you.

Sorry Jack, but given the nature of this thread and your general attitude to using type a way of putting people down indirectly, rather than to their face, I'm going to have to qualify "disagree" to something stronger. I don't "disagree" with you.

Any ability you have, which I consider minimal at best, is then directed against any ethical use of type. You use it as a weapon, put down others with it, and otherwise make a mockery of the underlying premise that it is meant to help others understand each other. I can't even give you the benefit of the doubt that you are simply socially ignorant and stuck using stereotypes. You actively hit sore spots, you aim to get attention doing it and you enjoy the impact.

Disagree doesn't even begin to describe my position on what you do.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Insults and attacks end now. Don't bring it on. It would really, really suck to have to ban anyone because their last chance was spent on a dumb argument like this.

That is all.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I meant all of it. Noticed how I used :) instead if :D, though, in retrospect, I probably should have used, :rolli:

The latter was better.

Although, as you've seen, your taking things to this level with Jack opened you up to a snide remark from Aimahn.... and the snowball keeps rolling until now someone has to intervene. You're aware of all that, correct?

Like Ivy said, we're done now.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
*sigh* Just when I'm taken to the edge is it "done now." I could have gone onnnn and onnnn for hourrrrs and hourrrrs. Oh well! :)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah, it seems like everything civil that can be said, has been said. And then some.

I have to go get my kid at preschool, try not to burn down the forum while I'm gone, 'kay guys? :D