• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Okay, I admire your perserverance. I still disagree though...Good luck convincing IlyaK.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I presume you two are referring to interpretations of posts like this?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yes: indeed!

and nobody convinces IlyaK and his ESTJ certitude of ANYTHING!

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No seriously, why?

Based on what you said in your intro thread about being in touch with your surroundings and not being like the other NTs.

Why don't we start a What's My Muthafuckin' Type? thread and ask people. Lots of those threads were split out of this one. Then you can outline how you think you're different from the INTPs over in that place and we can definitely put you into a new crammed box. :yes:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Maybe katzchen is young. Too young to be cold and hard. Those were the days.

katzchen

MBTI Type
IntP
Based on what you said in your intro thread about being in touch with your surroundings and not being like the other NTs.

Maybe. Being in touch with my surroundings could be an S thing too though, right?

Why don't we start a What's My Muthafuckin' Type? thread and ask people. Lots of those threads were split out of this one. Then you can outline how you think you're different from the INTPs over in that place and we can definitely put you into a new crammed box. :yes:

That might be a good idea...

Maybe katzchen is young. Too young to be cold and hard. Those were the days.

Are all NT's cold and hard? Some are pretty goofy.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Night - INTJ -> ENTP ; INFJ <--- using his Ti like Victor and wildcat, but his Fe like no other.

NOTE : "no other" is not a forum member - but if it was, it would be an Fi something

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
BlueWing: ISTJ. My new function system has given me tricks I never dreamed of.

You generally have to have world-smashing Intuition to understand Nocapszy, just as you must have similar Sensing capabilites to finish a BlueWing post.

Me also said:
We can work under the assumption that Bluewing is ISTJ...

Yeah, I was just thinking that, in your system, he'd be an ISTJ.

In mine, however, he'd be an INTP with extreme introversion.

It begs the question: What type is BlueWing really, and how do we know?

And yes, I was using my system. It's amazing.

*ponders* At least a Thinking Primary type under my system, and definitely an Introvert. So, ISTJ or INTJ.

It's extremely ironic that BlueWing's unreal knowledge of MBTI function theory is probably why he mistyped himself.

Add: I think I will work under the assumption that BlueWing is ISTJ until further notice, due to his concern with the ability to perceive intent in Nocapszy's posts. I invite the audience to join me.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
We welcome you with open arms, Bluewing.

*offers chip and dip*

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Flack ESFJ. His posts give others too much of a warm fuzzy feeling. He's all about the peace too.