• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I haven't read that many of Nocapszy's posts, but... he might be a little dorky internet punk but at least his posts are entertaining. If I see that he's made a post in a thread I'll make a point to read it.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
TIME THE FUCK OUT.

Y'all need to chill with the insults and fluff. The Mitzy-related posts were moved to here. The insults will be deleted.

Edit: link provided.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
He's extremely rude. He is arrogant to the point of counter-productivity and ignorance, often presuming himself to be the best authority possible on anything, with a real distaste for hearing that he is wrong. He seems to have essentially no constructive aim to his arguments. He has a huge tendency to use different forms of ad hominem fallacy. And lastly, he likes to ignore points, and ask questions and then not make use of the answers. A fundamental part of his arguing style is to simply act like you never said any of the things that proved him wrong, even if you quote them over and over again.

The thing I like about magic is he cooperates. Most of the above is why I'm convinced he's INFJ.

Actually magic, the ad hominem thing is just an aside. I always make damn sure prove that I'm right then mock people.

Calling me ignorant is actually ignorant in and of itself. I think my rudeness has somehow blinded you. You can't not take things personally which blocks you from seeing what I actually have to offer (constructive in your idea of what constructive is or not).

This seems to be a pattern here -- you're not the only one.

As or whether I use the answers to my questions the "right way" (good Ni btw) I deliberately phrase my questions in a way such that whoever I'm asking will inadvertently prove themselves wrong.

That is, I ask a question which appears to be an inquiry of onething, when it is in fact looking for something only related. The idea is to divert attention away from the original argument because in that frame, my quarry often knows what and what not to say to keep their point alive.
Unfortunately for them, I can see the deception, and counter it by distracting them from the original context and then trace it back essentially having them do all the dirty work in proving themselves wrong.

Its nothing but shortsighted, or short tempered to not see how I do this.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
An example of the Ne and Si axis is being aware of the limits (which Si is aware of) and innovating within them.

Se and Ni axis would probably be in the form of intuitively acting on physical impulses. The unconscious Ni perhaps is what enables Se to be optimistic, and thus carefree, about the consequences.

Si and Ne axis sees things that are new and different (Ne) and seeks to maintain them according to internal proper forms and standards (Si).

I read your previous post, concerning the work together of Ni and Se and it was great.

But on this one I wanted to add:

Perceiving functions are irrational functions and work passively, so they are hardly a standard to measure the limits within a given situation. Although it is true that Ne can fantasize about relations of objects and bend in that process the physical structure of the object, what then is to be regulated by Si.

But I think, the Si as the lowest function in the enxp is more inclined to internalize the world around him and personalize with things or people. The regulator of Ne, I would say is the Ti or Fi in that case. For Ti sees what follows a linear logic, while Fi sees how there actions affect a theory in its whole or how it changes the different bounds a theory is made of.

I think the Si in the entp to manifest in an awestruck nature. Like for example, "you choosed me, to hold the speech ? Oh I am flattered, I would have never thought that" or "I will never go on airplanes, they are bad" or "You are right, a sane human being does not do such things"..

Altogether a Ni-Se axis is an object of making you a world-loathing egomaniac, who in the worst case changes things, so they fit his idea of it.

While a Ne-Si axis can slowly make you go nuts. And in the end when you figure out that you have to come slower on Ne you start focussing on Si, making you even more nuts, because it is under-developed and it makes you think cars have a soul :)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
YourLocalJesus - XSFJ. Don't take it as an insult, I've just seen your strengths and think they align better with this type.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Edahn, don't take offense but you are a total ISFP, will you please come out of the closest already, please?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I know next to nothing and even I know he's not an S.
His face is all I.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
While a Ne-Si axis can slowly make you go nuts. And in the end when you figure out that you have to come slower on Ne you start focussing on Si, making you even more nuts, because it is under-developed and it makes you think cars have a soul :)

Hmm, so I guess this is what happened to those people who made Thomas the Tank or Herbie, eh?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Edahn is an ENTP. Ne, Ti, and Fe are all quite apparent.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I rarely miss reading one of Nocapszy's posts.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You might have something with ENTP. Not sure.

No, I'm not attracted to Edahn in that way.

He seems ENTP-ish to me, too. And I think he's pretty balanced on the T/F continuum.

Well, ENTPs are also tactful because they use their auxiliary Fe. But if you notice, Edahn often uses this sympathy to keep the peace. ENTPs can be very tactful because of this.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, ENTPs are also tactful because they use their auxiliary Fe. But if you notice, Edahn often uses this sympathy to keep the peace. ENTPs can be very tactful because of this.

So then what am I?